PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

closing | eighty - seven free sprites (and some paid ones, too)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 161162163164165··· 169170171

icymoon193's Avataricymoon193
Alright! Added~
Kerilet's AvatarKerilet
I'd like to request a banner! Username: Kerilet Link to thing you want advertised: https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/236909/Sky-Novi-and-Keri-s-Art-Emporium/post/4860228 Sprites you want on banner: Me, NovianWanderer and Skylarin Text you want displayed: Sky, Novi and Keri's Art Emporium Decoration you want (sparkles, dots, stripes, etc.): 4-Pointed Stars What Colour? Cyan What Style? One of each please! Payment: GP Password: Pokémon: Destiny Deoxys Other: (I'll include a tip :D)
Keri | 13 | He/Him/His | Zaenian Marshall My Sprite Shop! My Battle Facility! Desert Kobras Hunt (without HM) : 220h | 0s | 0a | 0m | 0tp W.I.P
Avatar made by me (my use only) I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." — Mewtwo.
Added!
Updated the shop with a new template made by CatEnergetic! I really like it, and I hope you do too c: I still have one slot open, in case anyone else wants to get an order in!
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Could I order a Pokesona sprite? Your art is so cute~ I'd like to request some sprites! Username: LilypadLife Sprites(s) you'd like to request: Pokesona Specifics? I would like it to be my OC Crystal please. I have only two images of her. Could you combine the two images into one sprite (the second example is her head and the first one is her body!)?

Crystal

Payment: I'll pay 25K Credits + an Added tip of 10 GP! Password: SHREK Other: Thank you!

Heya, everyone! My name is Lily! Feel free to send me a message! Here's my quote of the day (by me): "Focus on the good, not the bad. Sometimes, just a small act of kindness can brighten someone's day!" Earned Arceus Rank on April 11, 2020 at 18:21 Server Time! I'm so happy for that! Thank you to those who helped me for reaching it! :D
BjornDH's AvatarBjornDH
I'd like to request some sprites! Username: BjornDH Sprites(s) you'd like to request: retype Specifics?fire Payment: GP Password: spirit Other:
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove.Gif.
@LilypadLife Unfortunately, I can’t do your Pokesona, since it has a lot lines and details that wouldn’t look good on a sprite. Do you have any other sprites you’d like to order? @BjornDH What would you like Retyped to Fire?
Wow! Cool place! I got to order something :) I'd like to request a banner! Username: DrakoTheDragon Link to thing you want advertised: Sprites you want on banner: I’d like the two sprites in my hide named ‘My Gym + Other Stuff’ in my description please (if you can’t do that, then a Charizard is fine) Text you want displayed: Drako’s Gym Decoration you want (sparkles, dots, stripes, etc.): I’d like some sparkles please What Colour? Orange What Style? Whatever looks best :) Payment: I can pay you 20-42k CR. Password: Annie (the newer one) Other: Take your time :P
Meet Drakor the Mega Noodle. He likes food and wishes you good luck today. (Made by Sheepoid :D)
566196 -> 750000
To buy a PokéRadar - All donations accepted, every bit helps :)
Clicklist - PM Me My Journal My OCs Background Template Credit
Added! ~the shop is now closed~
ChocolaTee's AvatarChocolaTee
Ultimate good boi! I haven't ordered in a while lol I'd like to request some sprites! Username: ChocolaTee Sprites(s) you'd like to request: Flag! Specifics? A Riolu, with the blue parts replaced by the nonbinary flag Payment: 100 GP! i know it's meant to be 60, but i dont really use gp that much anyway lol Password: Guardians of the Galaxy 2 Other: Honestly I think you really improved since back when i first found your shop and spriting school, so uH yea keep being cool aisfashf

Pages: 123··· 161162163164165··· 169170171

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page