PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

closed | eighty - seven free sprites (and some paid ones, too)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 161162163164

icymoon193's Avataricymoon193
Alright! Added~
Kerilet's AvatarKerilet
I'd like to request a banner! Username: Kerilet Link to thing you want advertised: https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/236909/Sky-Novi-and-Keri-s-Art-Emporium/post/4860228 Sprites you want on banner: Me, NovianWanderer and Skylarin Text you want displayed: Sky, Novi and Keri's Art Emporium Decoration you want (sparkles, dots, stripes, etc.): 4-Pointed Stars What Colour? Cyan What Style? One of each please! Payment: GP Password: Pokémon: Destiny Deoxys Other: (I'll include a tip :D)
119/800 ZC to begin a proper hunt
Added!
Updated the shop with a new template made by CatEnergetic! I really like it, and I hope you do too c: I still have one slot open, in case anyone else wants to get an order in!
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Could I order a Pokesona sprite? Your art is so cute~ I'd like to request some sprites! Username: LilypadLife Sprites(s) you'd like to request: Pokesona Specifics? I would like it to be my OC Crystal please. I have only two images of her. Could you combine the two images into one sprite (the second example is her head and the first one is her body!)?

Crystal

Payment: I'll pay 25K Credits + an Added tip of 10 GP! Password: SHREK Other: Thank you!
  • Please Click?
  • Visit These Links!
  • Credits
Charizardite X

Charizardite X

Mega Stone

(: 0)

One of the mysterious Mega Stones. Give it to Charizard to let it Mega Evolve!

Unsellable

Lv. 72 — 13,549 / 16,848
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireFlying
Happiness MAX
Mild nature
All Buttons By MochaFox! Forum Avatar is by M7890 for Christmas! She did a wonderful job at it! c: Permission to use given here!
BjornDH's AvatarBjornDH
I'd like to request some sprites! Username: BjornDH Sprites(s) you'd like to request: retype Specifics?fire Payment: GP Password: spirit Other:
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove.Gif.
@LilypadLife Unfortunately, I can’t do your Pokesona, since it has a lot lines and details that wouldn’t look good on a sprite. Do you have any other sprites you’d like to order? @BjornDH What would you like Retyped to Fire?
Wow! Cool place! I got to order something :) I'd like to request a banner! Username: DrakoTheDragon Link to thing you want advertised: Sprites you want on banner: I’d like the two sprites in my hide named ‘My Gym + Other Stuff’ in my description please (if you can’t do that, then a Charizard is fine) Text you want displayed: Drako’s Gym Decoration you want (sparkles, dots, stripes, etc.): I’d like some sparkles please What Colour? Orange What Style? Whatever looks best :) Payment: I can pay you 20-42k CR. Password: Annie (the newer one) Other: Take your time :P
- Avatar made by crazyMissdream :D -
Meet Drakor the mega noodle. He likes food and wishing you good luck today. (Made by Sheepoid :D)
Added! ~the shop is now closed~
ChocolaTee's AvatarChocolaTee
Ultimate good boi! I haven't ordered in a while lol I'd like to request some sprites! Username: ChocolaTee Sprites(s) you'd like to request: Flag! Specifics? A Riolu, with the blue parts replaced by the nonbinary flag Payment: 100 GP! i know it's meant to be 60, but i dont really use gp that much anyway lol Password: Guardians of the Galaxy 2 Other: Honestly I think you really improved since back when i first found your shop and spriting school, so uH yea keep being cool aisfashf
(Some of the sprites made by Icymoon!)

Check These Out!

Pages: 123··· 161162163164

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page