PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Night's Notes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234567

NightcallerZ's AvatarNightcallerZ
I won't get Master 4 first. That's fine. I think I was the first to actually start caring about fighting types so, you can have the first M4. I'M the one that strated the "craze". Well, not exactly true. I started hunting fighting after seeing Garth hunt riolu. shrug

TR Code
I've not been very active in a while. Work has gotten pretty crazy. Oh! But Battle for Azeroth's been live for almost 3 months now. It's got a great story to it, Alliance side. But, I dunno. I miss all my friends from here. I don't have the drive to melanistics or get to master 4 fighting anymore. Could be due to something that wasn't taken care of before, but, who knows. I sure don't. I might turn this into a place to put my WoW RP info for different characters. That'll be fun, right? Then I could get input about them. ^^
So, I'm not gonna bother prettying up these char profiles. I might, however commission an artist or two to draw them. Anyways. On to my first character! (side-note: I'm fairly crap at backstory and the like, but constructive criticism is always welcome. Just, keep in mind, these are WoW toons.)
Vyndoralin Nightblade

History

Vyndoralin was born and raised in southern Eversong Woods, nearly 250 years ago. When he was around 130, he became a Ranger, able to commune with the trees and animals. He fell in love with a Silvermoon City guard over the course of many visits to the city, and many meetings discussing things he's all but forgotten now. The guard, Zaelaya, expressed interest as well and soon, they were married. Years after their marriage, Zaelaya retired from her guard duties due to her pregnancy. Soon afterward, Vyn and Zae's son, Draeon, was born. They lived peacefully, Vyn occasionally having to travel from their home in the south, to Silvermoon all the way in the North. Then the news came that the human prince betrayed his people. It unsettled Vyn and Zae, and they vowed to protect their son at all costs. Being a ranger, Vyn had more contact with the other beings in the Eastern Kingdoms than most, and knew exactly how far Arthas would go to get what he wanted. The attack came, and Vyn was called away. During the battle, he saw Sylvanas fall, and was injured himself, but managed to slip away from the battle. Delirious and in pain, Vyndoralin made his way back to his home, only to be greeted by Scourge. In a rage, he ended the undead abominations. After waking from a fevered dream, he realized who exactly the undead in his home had been, and burned it to the ground. With nowhere left to turn, Vyndoralin made his way back to the city. Kael'thas Sunstrider was beginning his speech as the former ranger stumbled into the Bazaar. He decided in that instant he would follow Kael'thas, and in turn, Illidan, to this new world. Over the course of time, Vyndoralin became more and more desperate for things to keep him busy, to keep him from thinking of all the things he'd seen, he'd experienced, back in Eversong. He eventually agreed to undergoing a ritual. One that he'd not bothered to watch others undergo, as he was killing demons in Shadowmoon Valley at the time.
THIS IS A WIP. Still, I wouldn't mind constructive criticism. ^^
Posting to prevent deletion
Work is really starting to get to me. I mess up everything. Pretty sure I've ticked my friends off more than once this past week. But none will say anything.
Posting to prevent deletion.
The end of the year is coming up so fast. Just yesterday, it was my birthday. Jeez.
It's official: 2019 sucked. Hopefully, 2020 will be better for me.
OKAY! I need dex entries. I'll make my list here. If you have the entries I'm looking for, please let me know. I'll trade dex entries, pay, whatever. ^^

Kanto Normals

~

Johto Normals

~

Hoenn Normals

~

Sinnoh Normals

~

Unova Normals

~

Kalos Normals

~

Alola Normals

~

Galar Normals

~

PFQ Exclusives

~

PFQ Megas Normals

~

PFQ Variants Normals

~

Kanto Shiny

Alolan Raticate Alolan Totem Raticate Sandshrew Paras Parasect Diglett Dugtrio Bellsprout Tentacruel Galarian Slowpoke Slowbro Galarian Slowbro Mega Slowbro Slowking Galarian Slowking Farfetch'd Galarian Farfetch'd Seel Dewgong Alolan Grimer Alolan Muk Onix Krabby Voltorb Electrode Exeggcute Exeggutor Totem Alolan Marowak Galarian Weezing Mega Kangaskhan Kingdra Mr Mime Munchlax Snorlax Galarian Articuno Galarian Zapdos Galarian Moltres Mewtwo

Johto Shiny

Hisuian Typhlosion Lanturn Mega Ampharos Bonsly Unown - B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, V, W, X, Y, Z Girafarig Forretress Snubbull Granbull Hisuian Qwilfish Heracross Hisuian Sneasel Swinub Piloswine Mamoswine Galarian Corsola Skarmory Stantler Pupitar Lugia Celebi

Hoenn Shiny

Mudkip Zigzagoon Galarian Zigzagoon Linoone Galarian Linoone Lotad Lombre Taillow Swellow Whismur Exploud Hariyama Nosepass Probopass Mega Mawile Electrike Manectric Illumise Grumpig Mega Altaria Seviper Corphish Claydol Feebas Milotic Castform - normal, rain, sun, snow formes Duskull Dusclops Dusknoir Tropius Chingling Snorunt Glalie Froslass Clamperl Huntail Gorebyss Relicanth Luvdisc Bagon Shelgon Salamence Mega Salamence Beldum Metang Metagross Regirock Registeel Latias Latios Kyogre Groudon Rayquaza Jirachi Deoxys - normal, attack, defence, speed formes

Sinnoh Shiny

Infernape Starly Staravia Bibarel Kricketot Krickitune Roserade Cranidos Rampardos Buizel Floatzel Shellos - occident, orient formes Gastrodon - occident, orient formes Stunky Stuntank Bronzor Bronzong Happiny Chansey Chatot Mega Garchomp Lumineon Uxie Mesprit Dialga Palkia Heatran Regigigas Griatina Cresselia Manaphy Darkrai Arceus - all formes

Unova Shiny

Pansage Simisage Pansear Simisear Panpour Simipour Pidove Tranquill Unfezant Mega Audino Timburr Gurdurr Conkeldurr Tympole Palpitoad Seismitoad Sawk Swadloon Petilil Basculin - red stripe, blue stripe Darumaka Darmanitan - normal, zen formes Sigilyph Trubbish Garbodor Emolga Karrablast Escavalier Alomomola Ferroseed Ferrothorn Klink Klang Kilnklang Tynamo Eelektrik Eelektross Shelmet Accelgor Galarian Stunfisk Golurk Bouffalant Rufflet Braviary Durant Tornadus - normal, therian formes Reshiram Zekrom Landorus - normal, therian formes Kyurem - normal, reshiram, zekrom formes Keldeo - normal, resolute formes Meloetta - normal, pirouette formes Genesect - normal, burn, chill, douse, shock formes

Kalos Shiny

Chespin Quilladin Chesnaught Bunnelby Diggersby Aromatisse Swirlix Slurpuff Inkay Malamar Binacle Barbaracle Clauncher Clawitzer Helioptile Heliolisk Avalugg Yveltal Zygarde Hoopa - normal and unbound formes Volcanion

Alola Shiny

Charjabug Oricorio - baile, pom-pom, and pa'u formes Fomantis Lurantis Oranguru Type: Null Silvally - all formes Komala Drampa Tapu Koko Tapu Lele Tapu Bulu Tapu Fini Cosmog Cosmoem Solgaleo Lunala Nihilego Buzzwole Pheromosa Xurkitree Celesteela Kartana Guzzlord Poipole Naganadel Stakataka Blacephalon Necrozma - dawn wings, dusk mane, and ultra formes Marshadow Zeraora Melmetal

Galar Shiny

Drizzile Skwovet Greedent Corvisquire Corviknight Blipbug Dottler Orbeetle Eldegoss Chewtle Drednaw Rolycoly Carkol Coalossal Flapple Appletun Cramorant Clobbopus Grapploct Hatenna Hattrem Hatterene Impidimp Morgrem Grimmsnarl Cursola Sirfetch'd Mr. Rime Runerigus Milcery Alcremie Pincurchin Snom Frosmoth Stonjourner Eiscue Ice face Eiscue Indeedee Morpeko Full Belly Morpeko Cufant Copperajah Dracozolt Arctozolt Dracovish Arctovish Duraludon Dreepy Drakloak Dragapult Zacian Crowned Zacian Zamazenta Crowned Zamazenta Eternatus

PFQ Exclusives Shiny

Faemueno Faemilarin Gosold Goldesem Solynx Ardik Flarbat Flarotis Flaroptera Luckoo Peckoo Peekoo Arasprit Arthreux Quetzephyr Quetzaptyl Pixrine Bandicoon Phastix Phasmaleef - forest and desert formes Pasovan Glaquine Cavallost Metabbit Terabbit Tillink Terrink Bezerell Bezermuur Bezermuut Skeleco Phantiidae Maravol Kyutopi Konatus Kenyip Arfica Kalahowli Petripeep Chirock Toxitrice Serpetone Toxilisk Puppod Slugdog Rokiwi Brushiwi Alicalf Cetacorn Valkind Frayja Croaket Quibbit - toxic, charged, herbal, magma, and fae formes Haredini Selkrub Aqrabion Skargas Kawotor Lutriva Selutian Kitwurm Purrpa Moffkat Pepyre Skarasear Aphreyd Scavady Mantidra Caimaw Caimangle Valimp Valladox Valenoir Frusky Glacifur Skyrie Grymphony Shinorin Incandescent Shinorin Sikannos Unfettered Sikannos Goschief Havonk Mocknock Portalgeist

PFQ Mega Shiny

Lugia Manaphy

PFQ Variants Shiny

Super-Saiyan 4 Ratticate Flying Pichu Flying Pikachu Surfing Pikachu Snowboarding Pikachu Flying Raichu Surfing Raichu Snowboarding Raichu Guild Igglybuff Guild Jigglypuff Guild Wigglytuff Snowbro Death Star Voltorb Death Star Electrode Vampire Gliscor Scaracross Orthrus Houndour Frosdour Cerberus Houndoom Apocalyptic Mightyena Snoralts Snolia Apocalyptic Shroomish Apocalyptic Breloom Arctic Numel Arctic Camerupt Ryukuza Apocalyptic Golett Apocalyptic Golurk Glileo Spritzkrow Aromakrow
SO. I was given an idea. Due to... things I wrote and showed my friend. A story, based around these things I wrote. I think I'll write up "character sheets" here. Just basic info on the characters for now. Might get more in depth later on. Or as I think of things to add to them. Currently, I have no names for these characters. I have ideas of what I want to name them. But those ideas may change. Basically, everything except the personalities of these characters will change. Time period, names, area, writing format. I'm pretty much winging it. This is one of possibly several posts that I would REALLY like some serious feedback. Critique my characters. Give me ideas on other things. Races?
elves, dwarves, orcs, fairies, hybrids, human?
Time period? Setting?

Brief Info

Just for the sake my own sanity, I'll be shorthanding the "names" of these characters for now. Each tab will be the temporary name of the character. :> In other words, they are single letters. Until I decide on names. xD Also, I've not entirely decided on how these characters will look. It goes hand-in-hand with my not being sure about if I want to keep this strictly human based or go more magical. Though, I may end up sticking with humans. Again, feedback! xD

A

The main character. A self-proclaimed loner(though not really). She hurts easily, often thinking about things long after they've ended, upsetting herself and driving her to tears. She is close friends with B and D. She occasionally attempts to talk with C. She only speaks her mind when she's sure what she has to say won't damage anyone's egos or hurt feelings. Don't know if I'll go with a first-person or not

B

Older male friend. Guides and generally helps A through life. Managed to draw A out of the shell she's spent her whole life in. He says things as they are. Zero craps given.

C

One of A's former best friends. She's younger and more childish. She brings out the immaturity in A. She and A don't talk often anymore, seemingly, leading to a rift between A, B, and C.

D

Good friend of A's. They don't see each other often, but she often cheers A up. Much like B, she says things as they are. She's not afraid to speak her mind, especially if it helps someone in the long run.
More characters will be added as I see fit. Most others might just get a random name(that go along with the theme, duh) later on. ^^ That's all for now. I'll update this post with info occasionally.

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page