PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Night's Notes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234567

NightcallerZ's AvatarNightcallerZ
This will start a page or so of just me keeping track of my dex entries xD Credits are below the post for the creator of this code :>

Kanto

• Bulbasaur
  • Ivysaur
  • Venusaur
  • Mega Venusaur
  • Charmander
  • Charmeleon
  • Charizard
  • Mega Charizard X
  • Mega Charizard Y
  • Squirtle
  • Wartortle
  • Blastoise
  • Mega Blastoise
  • Caterpie
  • Metapod
  • Butterfree
  • Weedle
  • Kakuna
  • Beedrill
  • Mega Beedrill
  • Pidgey
  • Pidgeotto
  • Pidgeot
  • Mega Pidgeot
  • Rattata
  • Alolan Rattata
  • Raticate
  • Alolan Raticate
  • Spearow
  • Fearow
  • Ekans
  • Arbok
  • Pichu
  • Pikachu
  • Raichu
  • Alolan Raichu
  • Sandshrew
  • Alolan Sandshrew
  • Sandslash
  • Alolan Sandslash
  • Nidoran
  • Nidorina
  • Nidoqueen
  • Nidorino
  • Nidoking
  • Cleffa
  • Clefairy
  • Clefable
  • Vulpix
  • Alolan Vulpix
  • Ninetales
  • Alolan Ninetales
  • Igglybuff
  • Jigglypuff
  • Wigglytuff
  • Zubat
  • Golbat
  • Crobat
  • Oddish
  • Gloom
  • Vileplume
  • Bellossom
  • Paras
  • Parasect
  • Venonat
  • Venomoth
  • Diglett
  • Alolan Diglett
  • Dugtrio
  • Alolan Dugtrio
  • Meowth
  • Alolan Meowth
  • Galarian Meowth
  • Persian
  • Alolan Persian
  • Psyduck
  • Golduck
  • Mankey
  • Primeape
  • Growlithe
  • Hisuian Growlithe
  • Arcanine
  • Hisuian Arcanine
  • Poliwag
  • Poliwhirl
  • Poliwrath
  • Politoed
  • Abra
  • Kadabra
  • Alakazam
  • Mega Alakazam
  • Machop
  • Machoke
  • Machamp
  • Bellsprout
  • Weepinbell
  • Victreebell
  • Tentacool
  • Tentacruel
  • Geodude
  • Alolan Geodude
  • Graveler
  • Alolan Graveler
  • Golem
  • Alolan Golem
  • Ponyta
  • Galarian Ponyta
  • Rapidash
  • Galarian Rapidash
  • Slowpoke
  • Galarian Slowpoke
  • Slowbro
  • Mega Slowbro
  • Galarian Slowbro
  • Slowking
  • Galarian Slowking
  • Magnemite
  • Magneton
  • Magnezone
  • Farfetch'd
  • Galarian Farfetch'd
  • Doduo
  • Dodrio
  • Seel
  • Dewgong
  • Grimer
  • Alolan Grimer
  • Muk
  • Alolan Muk
  • Shellder
  • Cloyster
  • Gastly
  • Haunter
  • Gengar
  • Mega Gengar
  • Onix
  • Steelix
  • Mega Steelix
  • Drowzee
  • Hypno
  • Krabby
  • Kingler
  • Voltorb
  • Hisuian Voltorb
  • Electrode
  • Hisuian Electrode
  • Exeggcute
  • Exeggutor
  • Alolan Exeggutor
  • Cubone
  • Marowak
  • Alolan Marowak
  • Lickitung
  • Lickilicky
  • Koffing
  • Weezing
  • Galarian Weezing
  • Rhyhorn
  • Rhydon
  • Rhyperior
  • Tangela
  • Tangrowth
  • Kangaskhan
  • Mega Kangaskhan
  • Horsea
  • Seadra
  • Kingdra
  • Goldeen
  • Seaking
  • Staryu
  • Starmie
  • Mime Jr.
  • Mr. Mime
  • Galarian Mr. Mime
  • Scyther
  • Scizor
  • Mega Scizor
  • Smoochum
  • Jynx
  • Pinsir
  • Mega Pinsir
  • Tauros
  • Magikarp
  • Gyarados
  • Mega Gyarados
  • Lapras
  • Ditto
  • Eevee
  • Vaporeon
  • Jolteon
  • Flareon
  • Espeon
  • Umbreon
  • Leafeon
  • Glaceon
  • Sylveon
  • Omanyte
  • Omastar
  • Kabuto
  • Kabutops
  • Aerodactyl
  • Mega Aerodactyl
  • Munchlax
  • Snorlax
  • Articuno
  • Galarian Articuno
  • Zapdos
  • Galarian Zapdos
  • Moltres
  • Galarian Moltres
  • Dratini
  • Dragonair
  • Dragonite
  • Mewtwo
  • Mega Mewtwo X
  • Mega Mewtwo Y
  • Mew
Template by Zicø

Changelog

09/21/23: Added in the Galarian and Hisuian forms of Kanto mon.
Might move this to the above post and have a listed living s/a/m dex in here. Or I might do s/a/m for each region on each page. Dunno yet. Gonna have to get feedback on this page specifically to see if it lags too much 😬 Any mods, just let me know and I can cut the images on the page, thanks! Filled in mon links directly to the mon in my fields ^^ Post is a WIP Will work on this as I run out of reasons each day to do interactions. Like if I run out of shelter adopts, or if i just feel like working on it.

Shiny Kanto

Albino Kanto

So, with the recode, we all know that some things aren't working yet. >> << Which, honestly, is fine as long as they come back soon. And I don't mean the next few days though that would be nice. I mean like over the next couple weeks. I'll just list here what I would like to come back ASAP(in order of preference): Ubercharm. Daycare. Move mon from field to party(cause this isn't in yet ;; ) Releasing mon. Just a few things I'd like to see back soon. As I'd like to get to my machop hunt again. But, I suppose Niet will add them when he adds them. Can't really rush it if we want it to work great, right? xD
Hunting works! Hurray! Now. What can I mooch from the shelter? Because, honestly, my ditto and unown are a 7% pair. And, well, I can't hunt with a 7% pair. Not to mention I don't want to hunt unown. Can I just have the Daycare back? I want to hunt Machop.
Credits. The Genji image: The image is a screenshot
a quick screenie of him before he bows his head and salutes
of Genji from Overwatch. Lucario: Calcanthite created it.
~
You must think you're a big shot, eh? Makin people wait to go to YOUR grandson's birthday lunch. NOW it's gonna be a birthday DINNER. Do you see the issue here? No, you probably don't. After all, nobody is SO important for you to WAKE UP before NOON. >>
So, it's been a week. And I must say, I really do miss spendin time with Tabz ;; I miss my little Alexander most of all. Lil cutie. But, it was great spendin time with them. Kase had fun too I think xD Next time it's gonna be like a week or two that I spend up there, though. :P Simply cause, yes. Hue.
List of bands I need to see in concert(in no particular order): Fall Out Boy Disturbed Breaking Benjamin(again) Shinedown(again) Skillet(again) Five Finger Death Punch Slipknot Halestorm Seriously. Disturbed and Breaking Benjamin are startin up a tour this summer and I wanna go see them when they swing by Dallas. If only I had my own car.
Okay. So. I got WoW(World of Warcraft), but it's not a sub. I'm just gonna buy the 60 day thing every once in a while when I want to play. Unfortunately, I've been playing pretty much nonstop and have only gotten on PFQ to answer PMs, look at forums I'm subbed to, trade, and charge my radar. And even then I only do it cause I feel I have to. >> Back to WoW. I'm not a huge fan of how it's turned out. For example. My NE Feral Druid I made like a week ago is now level 50. And that's after I made several other toons, Death Knights, and got them to level 60(they start at level 55). All from running dungeons almost constantly. It's crazy how easy leveling has become. I remember when we had to grind between quests to get the next one in a specific area. Unless you went around to the other areas at your level, you had that grind. And buying your skills. How I miss that. These days, you're handed your skills and the low low price of free. Why? What's the point of class trainers anymore? Druid's had this sweet quest line to get their bear and aquatic forms at levels 10 and 16 respectively. Be prepared, I'm about to explain these quests. xD Bear Form: You get(bought) a skill called "Teleport: Moonglade" and used it to go to the Druid's little outpost(I like to call it that) in northern Kalimdor. There, you get a quest from one member of the Cenarion Circle to go talk to a bear spirit walking around to the west. After talking to the bear spirit Night Elves(I never did make a Tauren Druid >>) are sent to Darkshore(area level 10-20) and get the next part of the quest line. You have to go kill a Moonkin in a cave. After doing that, head back to Moonglade and turn in the quest at the first questgiver or the bear sprirt(I can't remember, it's been about 6 years). Your reward? Bear form :D Aquatic Form: Again, tele your bear butt to Moonglade. You get a quest that has you swimming around. In the lake in Moonglade and off the shore of Darkshore. You're going to get two items. Don't ask me what they were called, because, again, it's been 6 years. but, they're far down and I remember panicking because I almost ran out of air. You needed these two items to give back to the questgiver(actually, now that I think about it, the guy was the one that is standin in front of you when you tele to Moonglade xD) and your reward is your aquatic form. Which basically let's you go faster in water. Duh. Other forms: Cat form was bought at level 20. Travel form(it was a cheetah) was bought at level 30. And Moonkin(Boomkin) was bought at level 40. Other things I miss in WoW: -Buying first riding skill at level 40(now it's 20). -Paying 1000 gold to learn Dual Specilization at level 40(now you can learn it at 30 and I think it's free). -Sittin in trade chat looking for a group to run whatever dungeon(group finder is nice and all, but I liked the challenge of actually puttin a group together.) -Just the old skill system in general. Now, you're handed only a handful of the skills you had back in Vanilla, BC, and WotLK. Turned out to be a lesson and a rant xD GG, Night.

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page