PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Fish

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 646566

POLL: vibe my dyed hair gives off

Total votes: 22

You must be logged in to vote.

RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe

Welcome to my little trashcan

Hi I'm Ren, my first post was trash so I pasted it below replacing a useless post. Most of the stuff about me is in, well, my About Me, so you should probably check there for worthwhile info. If you want actual journal-type posts, start at page 3! If you want posts in a crappost style, go to page 7!

HUNT PROGRESS

Breeding Pair:
Chain: 7 / 1252 Radar on Lvl. 6-7
Goal: Albino Male Ralts
Specials Hatched:
| ren, deminonbinary, they/them |
Ok, I guess this is gonna be my journal of stuff. So... Hi, I'm Ren, I have somewhat good grammer, I collect Fakemons n stuff, and I like PokéSpe. So that's great. Imma also dump some random writing here, because yeah, I write a little. I'll dump some WIP writing right now. Mourning Dove A Poem To The Tune Of London Bridge A girl looked at the Mourning doves Mourning doves Mourning doves A girl looked at the Mourning doves Asking why they cried Her mother said they Cried because Cried because Cried because Her mother said they Cried because All their lovers died So there you go one unnecessarily dark poem. Ok, bye.
Hey, it's Ren, and I'm back with another writing dump! This one is the end of a book that I never really finished. It's sorta messy, but that's probably the case for most of these. Enjoy at your own risk ;DD (P.S. it took me a while to find this so I suffered for you) I looked at their astonished faces as I let out a strange sound that could only be described as a mixture between a growl and a chirp. I took to the sky, tears streaming down my face. It was hard to let go of my family and friends, but they'd be safer if I left them and drew away the threat. Even through all the pain, I still managed to catch a glimmer of hope. For the first time in my life, I finally felt like impossible was not an option. I was perfectly fine with that. =E ==N ===D ________ `~`~`~`~ ________ There you go, have fun interpreting that somewhat sad ending.
Hey again it's your least favorite child, and nobody looks at this crap but I don't care. This is gonna be a random non dump post for random crap. Letsagoooooooo I have some weird OCs, such as a family of Pokémon OC sisters that are based off the 4 main types (Water, Fire, Grass, Electric) and a few subtypes (Flying, Dark, Psychic, Fairy), a female lion kitsune named Ari who I use as a sorta inside joke, and a child that looks like a bluejay who's only genderless because they forgot their gender and they refuse to look down their pants to find out. I occasionally hug PokéSpe manga to sleep and consider the characters/volumes my children. Heck, heck, heck your fricks, gently frick them all, frickity frickity heckity frickity, heck and frick you all MOM WHERE DID YOU PUT MY SIGGY Flexray Farceus Falkia Fialga Firintina Fiogre Froudon Frayquaza (F Pokémon created by LeapingRiolu)
Hey it's your best worst girl Ren here with a dream I had that I thought would be worth sharing so enjoy the weird dream So it started with me in the family car, and my mom was apparently driving us to our new house because we were moving. Somehow on the way up the long as all frick driveway to it, I lost my shirt on a rock (???) so when we finally pulled in I had to walk down, get my shirt, and put it back on. After finding my shirt I found a man around the area. I awkwardly put my shirt back on and walked back as the man's car drove up the driveway. It turns out this man and another man were our movers, and they were really nice. It turned out they had even included a NES with our house (It looked like a PS4) and some sort of new Pokémon game with it called Pokémon Indigo (it was mentioned that the counterpart to this was Magenta) and even predecorated the rooms of the house. Hearing this, I went to look for the room with the NES/PS4/Pokémon game. I found a hall and 6 rooms instead, so I decided to claim one of these since they were fairly big. The movers had decorated them partially and all of them were themed, weirdly enough the themed and decorated areas were where my bed would go. There was a prehistoric room, a space room, a diamond room (or jewlery shop room), a cave room, a jungle room, a white posh/modern room, and a cottage room. I chose the diamond room, and I started to make it mine. I put a crystal I had found in the cave room with the other diamonds (which were in a rectangle cavity in the wall) and it made the whole room have rainbows all over it. It was actually really cool. My mom eventually called me out for dinner. Walking down the hall for a while, I started to hear music. The music was a mixture of the Pokémon White2 theme and the Earthbound/Mother 2 theme. I started getting excited because hey, I love both those games! After making it into the hall and catching a glimpse of some Pokémon/Earthbound hybrid game being played by my brothers, a loud as frick boom of thunder woke me up and sent me almost falling off my mattress. I was sad when I woke up I really wanted to play that game
I'm bacc childs I've done stuff I have stuff Yee So this is pretty much a list of recent drawings I've done (half of them are Mega Stones so be warned) Samurotite (Mega Stone with grey background, dark blue swirl, and gold swirl stripe) Chandelurite (Mega Stone with lavender background, purple swirl, and yellow swirl stripe) Magikarpite (Mega Stone with periwinkle background, red swirl, and yellow swirl stripe) Mega Magikarp/Buffkarp (Magikarp with Machamp arms colored red in place of fins) Seaweed themed Pokémon (Piece of large seaweed with a dark green body and a lighter green stripe going down the middle following the path of the body, lighte green speckles, and a bladed top with small black dot eyes at the base) Mega Stone for seaweed Pokémon (Blue background, light blue swirl, dark green swirl stripe) Two sided jester Pokémon face (white mask face with a line down the center, one side has a happy eye and happy mouth marking as well as a upside down triangle with a circle on the bottom beneith the eye, colored orange, the other side is the same as the first side except sad and colored blue, the head wears a pink jester hat with red bells) Mega Stone for jester Pokémon (Pink background, orange swirl, dark blue swirl stripe) Mega Stone for that fire seal Pokémon from the GS Beta (Yellow background, orange swirl, red swirl stripe) Random Mega Stone (light blue background, light green swirl, pink swirl stripe) Random Mega Stone (light green background, light blue swirl, yellow swirl stripe) Darkraitite (Mega Stone with indigo background, black swirl, and red swirl stripe) I didn't include the actual drawings because they suck.
This is one of the things I came here to do. Also, to share an OC in the making. Give your opinion in the new poll that nobody will take heck nobody even reads this anyways so this is why I'm even posting

So, this is Beryl.

Not really got much info on her yet. She's a PokeSpe OC per usual though. So yeah, Beryl.
EDIT: Too many Shinxel to keep track of on here! We broke the barrier!
Hoarde Progress Bar 182/1,000 1s 0a 0m

Large

a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u w x y z a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u w x y z a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u w x y z a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u w x y z a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u w x y z a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u w x y z a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u w x y z a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u w x y z
a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u w x y z a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u w x y z a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u w x y z a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u w x y z a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u w x y z a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u w x y z a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u w x y z a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u w x y z
Template made by Kamilejszon; Pokemon (c) Nintendo; GIF from willfosho.tumblr.com
Template made by Kamilejszon; Pokemon (c) Nintendo; GIF from willfosho.tumblr.com
Cough i broke it
Here the template is without being butchered up by me
Tracking this bab~

Pages: 123··· 646566

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page