PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Tournament Guide

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123

GLJordan's AvatarGLJordan
check the goals in each tourney
Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk
I'm not sure I understand your suggestion. Where do I check this for tournaments that have already ended? They are not listed in the history, nor are they written in this guide, nor are they included in the wiki anywhere. I'm specifically looking for what the amounts are to complete easy, medium and hard goal for each type of tournament.
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 2294
Dracojax's AvatarDracojax
I don't think the information is stored for past tournaments
For my shop click here
GLJordan's AvatarGLJordan
Earn Interaction Points Targets: Easy: 7,000 Points Medium: 49,000 Points Hard: 200,000 Points Objective: Harvest Berries from the Garden Targets: Easy: 60 Points Medium: 200 Points Hard: 750 Points Adopt and hatch Eggs from the Lab Targets: Easy: 12 Points Medium: 36 Points Hard: 90 Points Adopt and hatch Eggs bred in your DayCare Easy: 12 Points Medium: 36 Points Hard: 90 Points Adopt and hatch Eggs from the Shelter Targets: Easy: 12 Points Medium: 42 Points Hard: 108 Points Hatch a variety of Eggs (1 point per Egg, or 10 points per unique species) Shiny Hunt rule: Only unique Eggs will avoid breaking Shiny Hunt chains. Easy: 120 Points Medium: 300 Points Hard: 600 Points Objective: Hatch Pokémon having good type affinity with the V~Wave (Earn up to 6 Points per Egg!) Easy: 36 Points Medium: 200 Points Hard: 500 Points
pantherra's Avatarpantherra
I'm try to use the Hatch pink pokemon css in my site skin and it's not quite working. It makes most eggs invisible, but the visible ones I hatch (which are supposed to be the ones for the tournament) don't count for the tournament. Is the css not up to date or something?
banjoettebee's Avatarbanjoettebee

QUOTE originally posted by ÎMPÏSH

Evolve Pokemon

One of the most frequent tournaments is the Evolve a Variety one, which while you can get by with just evolving whatever you can make rte within the date requirements, each different one you do evolve, you get more points. LeagueofPotatoes has a wonderful masterlist of the easiest to evolve Pokemon over here.
This post link no longer works/looks like the forum post is gone or moved. Do you happen to know where one might find a similar list? Thanks~
impish.sei's Avatarimpish.sei
Just an update to say that I'm back, CSS's are updated, and I am working on the evo list

Hatched Shinies

glitter glitter, shine so bright

Hatched Albinos

pastel power!

Hatched Melans

heart attack in a purple sparkle

Hatched Eggs

so many eggs.....
17110 pts .
arbor's Avatararbor
I would like to propose that this information be added to the “Find valuable items while scouring” tournament section:

QUOTE originally posted by nmp211990

0: Nothing, first retrieval of the day 1: Berries (regardless of quantity or type) 2: Accessory 3: Credits 4: Evolution Item 5: Box I'm pretty sure Fossils and Forme Change Items are also 5 points. Probably best to avoid Totem Stickers and Zygarde Cells. The wiki says they don't count, but for some reason I thought Totem Stickers got points based on what they overwrite.
arbor ☼ journal: 574 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by arbor

I would like to propose that this information be added to the “Find valuable items while scouring” tournament section:

QUOTE originally posted by nmp211990

0: Nothing, first retrieval of the day 1: Berries (regardless of quantity or type) 2: Accessory 3: Credits 4: Evolution Item 5: Box I'm pretty sure Fossils and Forme Change Items are also 5 points. Probably best to avoid Totem Stickers and Zygarde Cells. The wiki says they don't count, but for some reason I thought Totem Stickers got points based on what they overwrite.
Sure! I'll actually be compiling some more info into the posts and I'll be sure to add these
Hey guys! I'm back to updating this, and for the first tournament of the new season I have fully updated the hide code, as well as specifically the brown pokedex code, as well as adding a list of exclusive/variant pokemon that match the prompt under the brown pokedex code hidebox

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page