PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

{JOINT} Cryptic Cacturne and Versatile Vikavolts

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 141516

POLL: Which is better? Murkrow or Taillow?

•  20%
  •  80%

Total votes: 56

This poll is now closed.

POLL: Who is better? Wyot or Sparkrow?

•  60%
  •  40%

Total votes: 10

This poll is now closed.

POLL: Which is better? Inkay or Jangmo-o

Total votes: 40

You must be logged in to vote.

Hello there and welcome to the shop! In this post you'll find rules, items up for sale, trading services and more! ALL NEW: Free site skins! Check out the UFT section and open the "Site Skins - FREE!" hide to learn more.
  • About and Rules
  • Items UFT
  • Trading Services
  • Buying
So, in this shop, Teh Ductor and I will be selling certain pokémon and items. To buy something, post what you want with the specifications and a price (If negotiable). If you want something else, ask me and I'll search my inventory for it. If I have it, it is up for sale. RULES 1. All PFQ rules apply. 2. Be kind to others. 3. Dont speak profanely. 4. Subscribe to the shop when you want to buy something. 5. Stay on topic.

Site Skins: FREE!

Custom site skins Put the link to an image that you want to be the background of the site skin on your order, along with the extra CSS letter and number (shown under the hide for that CSS) that you want.

Extra CSS

Field CSS

Make Certain Pokemon Stand Out

Enlarge a Certain Species in the Fields

Letter and Number: FH1 Parameters: Species of Pokemon

Highlight a Certain Species in the Fields

Letter and Number: FH2 Parameters: Color of highlight Species to highlight

Stack Pokemon in the Fields by Berry Preference

Letter and Number: F1 Parameters: None

Stack Pokemon in the center of the Field

Letter and Number: F2 Parameters: None

Shelter CSS

Make Shelter Pokemon Stand Out

Highlight a Certain Species in the Shelter

Letter and Number: SS1 Parameters: Color of outline Species to highlight (if egg, say "Species" egg)

Enlarge Species of Pokemon in Shelter

Letter and Number: SS2 Parameters: Species to enlarge (if egg, say "Species" egg)

Make Species of Pokemon Bounce in Shelter

Letter and Number: SS3 Parameters: Species to make bounce (if egg, say "Species" egg)

Notify if There is a Special Pokemon

Letter and Number: S1 Parameters: None

Align Shelter to a Grid

Letter and number: S2 Parameters: None

Misc. CSS

Change Notification Icon

Letter and Number: M1 Parameters: What pokemon you want to change it to

Show Preferred Berry Only in Party

Letter and Number: M2 Parameters: None

Pokémon

Shiny Murky Murkrows Price: 75gp

Custom Training

Custom Pokémon Training Price: 15gp Tell me how much you want in each stat (adding up to 510 in all).

Boxes

Amount of normal Boxes : 0 Price: 5zc or 25gp

Box Box Spots

Box Box Price: 90zc or 450gp

Waiting List

Gems

Dark Gem Quantity: 13 Price: 1gp Medium Dark Gem Quantity: 0 Price: 10gp Flying Gem Quantity: 172 Price: 1gp Medium Flying Gem Quantity: 1 Price: 10gp Normal Gem Quantity: 77 Price: 1gp Medium Normal Gem Quantity: 1 Price: 10gp

Relics

Relic Copper Quantity: 0 Price: 2zc Relic Silver Quantity: 0 Price: 5zc Relic Gold Quantity: 0 Price: 7zc

Berries and Perfect Berries

Berries

Pinap Berry Quantity: 288 Price: 25cr or 2gp, price is negotiable Nanab Berry Quantity: 165 Price: 25cr or 2gp, price is negotiable Cornn Berry Quantity: 207 Price: 30cr or 3gp, price is negotiable

Perfect Berries

Perfect Pecha Berries Quantity: 0 Price: 5zc or 50gp

Summons

WIP
Trade evos are free, Dex Trading costs one medium gem.
Victory Medals For: 200gp

Waiting List

Gordeen - 1 medal (600gp) SlayerOfTime - 1 medal
code * official TCG art
  • Pokemon
  • Stuff
Shiny Box

Shiny Box

Box

(: 0)

A treasure box that is sealed tight. Its contents are a mystery!

View/open Boxes

Sells for 7,500

Lv. 34 — 1,098 / 3,351
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFlying
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
11/1000 for a hunt? Please feed me moar!
Teh Ducktor's AvatarTeh Ducktor
A spooky Vikaturne welcomes you to our shop!
*Formerly Murky Murkrows and Tiny Taillows / Illogical Inkays and Jubilant Jangmo-o*

Selling:

Adoption Center (Free)

Check out my field "The Vigintiquattuor of Cyndaquil" to see any Pokemon that are up for adoption. Please request what pokemon you want by providing a link.

Summon Items!

I also am selling Summon Items. Currently Selling: Origin Sash x0 350,000cr each Wishing Stone x1 250,000cr each Thunder Fang x1 250,000cr each

Fossils!

Currently selling: Jaw Fossil x3 40,000cr each

Evolution Stones!

Currently selling: Dawn Stone x43 1,750cr each Dusk Stone x26 4,500cr each Fire Stone x22 6,000cr each Ice Stone x48 1,000cr each Leaf Stone x26 1,200cr each Moon Stone x29 3,500cr each Oval Stone x45 1,300cr each Shiny Stone x13 1,700cr each Sun Stone x28 1,500cr each ThunderStone x35 6,500cr each

Evolution Items!

Currently selling: (All 1,600cr each) DeepSeaScale x49 DeepSeaTooth x29 Dragon Scale x42 Dubious Disk x41 Electiriser x30 King's Rock x49 Magmariser x45 Metal Coat x47 Protector x39 Razor Claw x31 Razor Fang x30 Reaper Cloth x19 Sachet x50 Up-Grade x47, oh the Cybermen Whipped Dream x39

Special Evolution Items!

Currently selling: (All 900cr each) Ancient Power Orb x37 Double Hit Orb x36 Dragon Pulse Orb x31 Mimic Orb x43 Rollout Orb x34 Stomp Orb x12

Consumables!

Currently selling: Easter Egg x33 1,900 each
If you want a different price, name it and if I accept the new price you can have the item. Conversion: 5,000cr = 5gp = 1 zc (I don't know really) You can also trade items and/or pokemon instead of currency Where's Sparkott? You can visit him here:

See Sparkott

Sparkott flaps his wings and chirps a greeting

See Aiju

Aiju jumps around happily and its spots glow vibrantly
[Mod Edit - Legibility issues resolved]
Avatar made by me Journal | Joint Shop | Battle Thread | Comic ||
There are now DISCOUNTS! New farmers get a free Pokémon on sale of their choice, plus 200 credits/20gp off their first purchase. People who have the corresponding typerace to me (bug) get 150 credits/15gp off their purchase. People who have the corresponding typerace to Teh Ducktor (dragon) get 100 credits/10 gp off their purchase.
I hope that you find what you need in here, and we are now accepting trades!
FuryDragon136's AvatarFuryDragon136
I’ve never done this before so forgive me if I’m absolutely confused by anything you say I was wondering if I could buy a Murkrow? If so, how much for it?
pls give him love Avatar by Raijin!

QUOTE originally posted by FuryDragon136

I’ve never done this before so forgive me if I’m absolutely confused by anything you say I was wondering if I could buy a Murkrow? If so, how much for it?
If you are a new farmer (which you are) you can either get a free Murky Murkrow (provided by me) or Tiny Taillow (provided by Teh Ducktor), and then if you buy other stuff you have a 20% discount. So, you can get a Murkrow for free!
FuryDragon136's AvatarFuryDragon136
How do I buy the Murkrow then? Sorry I just have no idea how anything works yet
Since one Murkrow is free, I'll send over a Murkrow via gift so that you pay nothing.
Bump?
rmcqu1's Avatarrmcqu1
@Teh How much are you looking for for the Origin Sash?
Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Buying Sapphire Orbs in my shop! Profile picture by BananaLizard. Mimikyu/Sakura (FE) fusion.

Pages: 123··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page