PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Stormy

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

A True Story
This Story Is When I First Played Pokéfarm Q. It Also Describes How My First Pokémon Got Its Name. Here Is The Tale... P.S. The Story Has Parts And Will Be Added One By One. Once I Stop, Another Person Must Subcribe For The Story To Continue...
I Am The Real CHAMPION WINNER. Please Do Not Copy My Name In Any Way. If You See Anyone Named CHAMPION WINNER, Please Tell Me. Please Visit My Profile And Read Whatever I Have Wrote. Feel Free To PM Me, Or Send A Trade Or Sparring Request. I Love Getting Any Of These. I Have Three Threads, One Is Called Pokémon Trading, The Other Is Information Journal, And My Last One Is Stormy. Please Subcribe To All Of Them. Anyways, Thanks For Reading And I Hope That I Gave You Ideas For Your Furture In Pokéfarm! Have Fun!
Chapter 1 The Night I Found Pokéfarm Q, There Was A Huge Storm At The Time. My Friend Told Me That There Might Be A Tornado Possible. Outside, The Clouds Were Greenish And Gray, And It Looked As There Was A Sandstorm. The Trees Were Leaning To The Side And My Friend Started Panicing. I Went On The News But I Found That Was A Huge Mistake For Me...
Chapter 2 I Read The News For Massachusetts, And On The Weather Map All Was Red. My Sister Stared Crying, I Kept Reading And Sure Enough, Most Places Already Got Destroyed. I Read About Tornadoes And Right There Was This: Tornado Signs: Greenish-Gray Clouds A Loud Roaring Sound Going Forever Dust Everywhere We Were Lucky We Didn't Have All The Signs, But If We Heard Roaring Sounds Over And Over Again We Would Have A High Chance Of A Tornado.
Chapter 3 Waiting for another subcriber...
Chapter 4 Waiting for another subcriber

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2018 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page