PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Luckiest things that happen to you on Pokefarm

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 120121122123

sojussimblr's Avatarsojussimblr

QUOTE originally posted by NeonFlame

QUOTE originally posted by sojussimblr

I recently installed Gladion's code to help me shelter-hunt for specials and fossils and things. I've found quite a few over the last few days, including a Shiny Pichu and some more of the delta Magikarp from last post, but since I had help I don't know if it'd count as lucky. This Rokiwi, however, I managed to find in the shelter without notification, so that definitely counts.
Can you show me the code? Can't seem to find it anywhere...
Sure, I can do that! It's this post here. It's actually an code specifically to an extension called tampermonkey, so you need to install that first, enable the extension, and then "create a new script" to paste the code into. That's the most recent version I've been able to find the thread is so long that I don't know if it's been updated since then. After installing the script, I'd recommend closing the browser, opening it and logging back in to make sure it's running. Just to warn you, the version presented there will only warn you if a special is on the page, not which particular special it is. Prepare to run across a lot of fossils.
dracojax's Avatardracojax

QUOTE originally posted by NeonFlame

QUOTE originally posted by sojussimblr

I recently installed Gladion's code to help me shelter-hunt for specials and fossils and things. I've found quite a few over the last few days, including a Shiny Pichu and some more of the delta Magikarp from last post, but since I had help I don't know if it'd count as lucky. This Rokiwi, however, I managed to find in the shelter without notification, so that definitely counts.
Can you show me the code? Can't seem to find it anywhere...
Not 100% sure if this is gladions but I use this code for special shelter finds

Shelter code

#shelterarea .pokemon+.tooltip_content{display:block;visibility:hidden}#shelterarea .pokemon.lock+.tooltip_content,#shelterarea .pokemon:hover+.tooltip_content{visibility:visible}#shelterarea:not(.selected) .pokemon+.tooltip_content img:not([src*=gender]){visibility:visible;float:left;transform:scale(10);opacity:.75;transform-origin:bottom left;-ms-interpolation-mode:nearest-neighbor;image-rendering:-moz-crisp-edges;image-rendering:pixelated;touch-action:none;pointer-events:none}
For my dex lending,breeding pairs and more shop click here For custom hunt shop click here
× 58 / 1000
dracojax's Avatardracojax
Go to site skins here and go to create new skin at bottom. Under tab extra css paste code into box. Save skin under skin metadata tab and clear your cache you should be able to use it now. For extra info on CSS coding check out gladions post here
blackkitten's Avatarblackkitten
Well.... this just happened :
My Shop: click
Whimbie's AvatarWhimbie

QUOTE originally posted by blackkitten

Cool! Still waiting for my fated first melan. What chain are you on?
blackkitten's Avatarblackkitten

QUOTE originally posted by Whimbie

It was hatch Number 119 xD Edit aka: 4 "Shiny" in the chain. First "Albino"
Whimbie's AvatarWhimbie

QUOTE originally posted by Whimbie

It was hatch Number 119 xD Edit aka: 4 "Shiny" in the chain. First "Albino"
Wooow, lol.
nikao's Avatarnikao
i find this a fittle lucky thing is this, This new tournment, the new weekly tournment^^ together with the type race^^ "Adopt and hatch Eggs bred in your DayCare" that is the most luckiest thing that happened today for me, atleast for now, that makes me a little happy^^...i asked some time ago somewhere that this would be a good weekly tournment for type race time^^ and now it really happens, with the type race, finally some who never breed the eggs they hunt, will breed there own eggs, hopefully, and not only take eggs and dont put a pair in daycare to give some eggs back. This is a real great and lucky and nice thing....i think that will be a lucky shelter full of different eggs ad overflowing, for type race and fun time^_^ and my lovely cubone albino makes me happy too as a lucky hatch^^
🐾 Please support this suggestion from me^_^ support: show upvoted really as up-voted .
Rawry's AvatarRawry
I got ANOTHER delta through wonder trade!!!
Lv. 6 — 36 / 127
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ground
Happiness 27%
Quirky nature
Your Local Shinx Hoarder-500 Shinx and Counting Looking for 90%+ Exclusive Breeding Pairs? Summons? Forme Change Items? Look no further Than Rawry's Trading Box! Also. PfP Drawn by Me
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gif.
Luckiest thing that happened to me was when I hatched my first Shiny. It was a Shiny Drifloon. I hadn't been hunting it at all - didn't even have a streak of any size going. It was totally random.

Pages: 123··· 120121122123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2018 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page