PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Bad/Funny Suggestions

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 173174175176177178179

Camwoodstock's AvatarCamwoodstock
To further the consistency of melans, all melans are now dark yellow.
Source: Eastern Mind (MS-DOS), the Chu-Teng Symbol
~CWS - THE EPIC BLUNDER~
{Cam | Genderfluid | Born: Yes | Single | Dork | Plays video games | 132nd Skywatcher} Uhh... Nothing. More to come, hopefully Icon: Boxart for Japanese-only game "Chu-Teng" (name romanized)
have the ability to put your pokemon in the Reaping, and they get to battle to the death in the Berry Games.
  • Henlo!
  • Buttons
  • Credits
Heyhey! We're the duplicated system. call us Fev or Duplo/Dupla. we are always willing to teach about our disorder as long as you want to learn- feel free to DM us about it!
one day...
avatar drawn by me of Dirk Strider~ Buttons
background | coidng by me
Prf X's AvatarPrf X

QUOTE originally posted by ScørKaji

have the ability to put your pokemon in the Reaping, and they get to battle to the death in the Berry Games.
And the losers are removed from the game but the victor gets 1000 GP
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have & MC Bedrock players Semi Auto Team Clicklist suggestion TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer T/D/S Togedemaru UFT
Raichi's AvatarRaichi
Pokerus is known as a virus, so everytime you get it, your device gains a virus. I hope the pokerus hunters have fun :D
★ Avatar By Belial ★ ★ JournalNuzlocke ComicArt ShopTrade Shop
Made by Kiryu
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
The berries you give to pokemon is now tie with the berries in your inventory. What a nice addition to encourage gardening!
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Click them, thankie! >> Shop Banner made by me
Snivkins's AvatarSnivkins

QUOTE originally posted by Nightmøn

The berries you give to pokemon is now tie with the berries in your inventory. What a nice addition to encourage gardening!
this is kind of already a thing since you can grow perfect berries with a special kind of mulch
credit to pfq user chary for the type race trophies!
yes, but it raise the affection. I speak about the basic way to gain exp ;)
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
Every time you dont get to adopt an egg in the shelter because someone else got it first insyead of the pop up an audio clip of sonic the hedgehog saying "you're too slow!" plays
Check out my joint shop!! icon commissioned offsite
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
Much like the Maravol and Vivillon patterns, everyone is assigned a berry flavor and all their Pokémon will only hatch of that flavor. Gender and nature are the only thing that varies. If you like Sweets but get Bitter, tough.

Shop || LF Naughty NO PMs Ask in thread/Labeled Trades only!

As a Queer Chinese-American Girl, I am NOT privileged enough to feel safe around police. I cannot in good conscience support the oppressive system we have now. It’s not “political”, it’s basic human rights.

All Lives won’t truly Matter until #BlackLivesMatter. #Change #Reformation #AllCopsSuck!!

You can't anymore get a melan the day its been hatch. Sally will nom them if you do it. You'll now have to wait at least 48hs. Pros: More competition amost hunters. Cons: my suggestion is perfect and dont have any cons

Pages: 123··· 173174175176177178179

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page