PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Bad/Funny Suggestions

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 150151152153

Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26

QUOTE originally posted by flutteristhebest

Once you feed a pokemon in any party, you can pet it to increase its happiness by 5. You cannot pet pokemon that are in fields. - Timid-nature Pokemon will sometimes not accept the pet, as they will flee you. - Impish-nature Pokemon will sometimes snatch a random gummi from you when you try to pet them. - Certain Ghost-type Pokemon (like the Gastly line) cannot be pet. - If the Pokemon is in the red percentage for its happiness at the time it is pet, its happiness increases by 10 instead of 5. - Kitwurms happiness decreases when it is pet.
I actually like the idea it's sort of like how you can feed and pet them in the S/M US/UM games
Currency conversion calculator
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn

Once you feed a pokemon in any party, you can pet it to increase its happiness by 5. You cannot pet pokemon that are in fields. - Timid-nature Pokemon will sometimes not accept the pet, as they will flee you. - Impish-nature Pokemon will sometimes snatch a random gummi from you when you try to pet them. - Certain Ghost-type Pokemon (like the Gastly line) cannot be pet. - If the Pokemon is in the red percentage for its happiness at the time it is pet, its happiness increases by 10 instead of 5. - Kitwurms happiness decreases when it is pet.
You can lose gold if you try to pet these pokemon: Meowth, Murkrow and Sneasel. Naughty nature can too. Above pokemon are garanted to take 5gold from your pocket each time. Make a full party of naughty Murkrow, if they like you, they'll give you some of the gold stole from others user. I don't see a problems here. Seems just like a fun way to farm gold.
My first language is french, so my english may be imperfect o7 I've made some adopts. Click on the sprite to see them! Profil picture drawn by me! Fusion banette + mega are from Pokemon's official sprite and fused by me. Draw inspired by Sans' Hotdog Stand in Undertale
Grïmslëy666's AvatarGrïmslëy666

QUOTE originally posted by Nightmøn

You can lose gold if you try to pet these pokemon: Meowth, Murkrow and Sneasel. Naughty nature can too. Above pokemon are garanted to take 5gold from your pocket each time. Make a full party of naughty Murkrow, if they like you, they'll give you some of the gold stole from others user. I don't see a problems here. Seems just like a fun way to farm gold.
Meowth will steal my gold huh.. totally worth it
Favorites:

Honestly this is actually a neat idea...
Stuff I'm after: An Ice Fang, any Vivillon or Maravol pattern I don't have, a shiny charm box, some shiny charms, Darecare passes or any currencies. "For the buds we regard in their coats of palest pink, In sweet memoriam, bloom as black as ink."
Lyrics from this song.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.
Make pair of related pokémon breed the variant. Exemple, a pair of rayquaza can give a ryuzuqua, a pair of Deino can give a houndour orthus etc
ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
Add the ability to steal items from Doug. You will get into a sparing match every time you try to steal an item. The more successful people are at stealing from him the more powerful his pokemon get. That unreleased 1010 BST fakemon of his is totally legal. Positive points
  • It would make the dojo more popular.
  • I would get rich quick as nothing is beating my Mega Rayquaza.
Negative points
  • It would make Doug sad.
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banner by me. ~The trainer of raging dragons~
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe

QUOTE originally posted by ACottontail

Negative points
Negative points
  • None

QUOTE originally posted by RenCringe

Negative points
Negative points
  • None
*Feel like I'm the only one who is caring for Doug*
Grïmslëy666's AvatarGrïmslëy666

Negative points
Negative points
  • None
doug is a good boi you're not the only one
Gracidea's AvatarGracidea

QUOTE originally posted by GrïmDøøm666

Negative points
Negative points
  • None
doug is a good boi you're not the only one
Who cares about feelings when I could technically get free Beast Balls this was a joke I promise I'm not that mean
Hello! I'm Calliope! I'm a crazy mythology addict who loves Ralts, JJBA (and some good jojo memes), and Shaymin~ Credits
Signature by CatEnergetic,with help from Wardove.Official Pokemon Gif

Pages: 123··· 150151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page