PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Beep Boop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 3839404142··· 505152

pheaux's Avatarpheaux
I get the distinct impression that some people think melans are predetermined in their chains and that if you don't have the appropriate boosts when you hatch that egg, you just won't get the melan and will have to wait until the next predetermined egg. and that's just... absurd. i've seen too many people say things along the lines of "I don't have hypermode so I can't hatch any eggs." like, what? literally the only reason you couldn't hatch anymore eggs is if you didn't have a pokeradar (because that'd break your chain). it's not like you'll hatch a melan on egg 1000, but whoops! your hypermode ran out so now you need to wait until egg 5000! like if you can't afford hypermode or charms or whatever, you should still hatch eggs (assuming you're continuing the chain when you next get boosts). there's no downside to hatching eggs! you're getting gems, and let's be real, you still have a chance of hatching specials; and both of those things can go towards purchasing boosts.
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Typing Adventure Look at him:
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
1 more wishalloy down!
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
today would've been so nice if there hadn't been so much lag. idk how i got 100k interactions because it felt like dragging my nails against a chalkboard every time i opened up someone's fields.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
trying to click with all this lag
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
I could just start Operation Kick Eevee Off The Leaderboard tomorrow? I was thinking I would finish at least my Kanto s/a dex, but I don't actually care that much about it, and it's not like I could never buy the ones I need. I guess I'll start breeding and see about it tomorrow.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
OH WAIT i wanted to get wishalloy first before melan hunting something. hm. My fighting badge is only at Titanium rn... dang. maybe I'll start anyways and get wishalloy later.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
I'm kind of surprised that nothing's really been done with the region flags? They're on the pokemon summary to indicate which region the pokemon's from, but yet there's no real importance placed on them. Anyhow, I just noticed that there's actually some meaning to the flags. Don't know how I managed to fail that for over a year.
Kanto: Red, blue, and yellow represent the original three games. The lightning bolt references the Pikachu line.
Johto: Gold and silver colors for... Gold and Silver the games. The X might reference the Tower in the games? I'm not that familiar with Johto, so I'm not super sure.
Hoenn: Blue for Kyogre/the sea/Sapphire, red in the shape of a volcano for Groudon/Ruby, green for Rayquaza/the sky/Emerald. Not sure about the yellow triangle; maybe represents primal/mega evolution, or the minor legendaries.
Sinnoh: Pink circle for Pearl/Palkia, and blue diamond for, well, Diamond/Dialga. The empty space where they intersect represents Giratina + the Distortion World.
Unova: Pretty obvious; a reference to the yinyang symbol and the legendaries of this region.
Kalos: Red in the shape of Yveltal, and blue in the shape of Xernea's horns. The black and white backgrounds represent the opposing natures of the pokemon.
Alola: The four diamonds represent the four islands/Tapus surrounded by the blue sea.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux

Soon...

pheaux's Avatarpheaux
Only hatched 111 tyrogue yesterday, but I got 5 albinos and 3 shinies in that, so I'd say it was a pretty good start! Here are the boys I'm keeping:
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
Since I've seen several discussions about this, here's some Alola math. You need 40 Eggdexes to unlock the Alola Eggdex Summon. You need 97 Pokedexes to unlock the Alola Pokedex Summon. Regional Variants do count for Alola. There are 55 Eggdexes in the Alola dex. There are 21 legendary eggdexes
Type: NULL, 4 Tapus, Cosmog, 10 UBs, Necrozma, Magearna, Marshadow, Zeraora, Meltan
, leaving 34 regular eggdexes. There are 7 regional variant eggdexes
Rattata, Sandshrew, Vulpix, Diglett, Meowth, Geodude, Grimer
, for a total of 41 eggdexes you can get without summoning a legend. There are 126 Pokedexes in the Alola dex. There are 47 legendary pokedexes
Type:Null, 18 Silvally types, 4 Tapus, 4 in the Cosmog line, 11 UBs, 4 Necrozma formes, Magearna, Marshadow, Zeraroa, Meltan, Melmetal
, leaving 79 regular pokedexes. There are 20 regional variant pokedexes
Rattata line, Raichu, Sandshrew line, Vulpix line, Diglett line, Meowth line, Geodude line, Grimer line, Exeggutor, Marowak
, for a total of 99 pokedexes you can get without getting/summoning a legend. TL;DR: You do NOT need to summon a legend to unlock the Alola dex summons. You are NOT required to trade to unlock the Alola dex summons (though I suggest you do because it makes it easier).

Pages: 123··· 3839404142··· 505152

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page