PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Beep Boop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 3738394041··· 505152

pheaux's Avatarpheaux
most realistic interpretations of pokemon are so boring. pokemon already has enough regular ol' dogs and cats, surely you can do better than "rat but yellow"
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Typing Adventure Look at him:
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
please don't let Pokefarm New have a super tedious tutorial. the worst part of a game is when the tutorial goes on for so long that the game is playing itself. edit: also if we do get a bunch of menus, i'd like them to be customizable in some way. trying to navigate a site when you and the designer disagree about what goes where is so frustrating. even if it's cluttered, the "nearby places" and "other links" pages give the benefit of knowing (mostly) everything is there.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
i would like to hunt a pokemon so that it replaces eevee on the most common melans list. i'm thinking hitmonlee.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
skin code to change the avatar image in case your avatar doesn't match your skin Aesthetic (tm) I used a mugshot from Pokemon Puzzle Challenge, so mine looks like this

div#head-avatar { background-image: url('URL HERE'); background-size: 100%; background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat; img { display: none!important; } }
and if you just want to get rid of the avatar altogether and keep yourself here forever... actually the hitbox is still there, so you CAN logout, you just need to click between the links.

div#head-avatar img { display: none!important; } div#head-left { position: relative; left: -45px; }
someone may have already posted this. idk! i did this myself and just threw together what worked.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
well this seems par for the course
Albino Radar

Albino Radar

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

A device that can be powered with Interaction Points to give a chance of finding Albino Pokémon!

Sells for 125,000

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature
this abra hunt is the funniest short hunt i've done. 124 eggs got me 1 melan, 2 shinies, and 8 albinos.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
If I wanted pfq to change, I would simply suggest something that hasn't been rejected before. rip to other players but I'm different.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
Delta'd some surskit since it's the potd and has 15% Sei. Got twin ice albino _(:3 」∠)_
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
Collection of special delta surskits + what they'll look like as Masquerain
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
honestly never thought I could get 10 delta points in a day

Pages: 123··· 3738394041··· 505152

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page