PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🏯 Zico's Gazebo 🏯 [pairs, items, hunts, +more!]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 271272273274275276

bugaboo's Avatarbugaboo
no worries at all ! ~ thank ya for lettin me know - && wishin ya luck with the hunt ♡

{| piers / pryf :: she/they |} {| tumblr. | twitter. |} --: avi by lilypadedits [✖️] ALM && BIGOTS: DO NOT INTERACT [✖️]
attempts to contact (forum/pm) will be met by a message to stop. further contact will be considered harassment by site rules && reported as such. you are not entitled to my reason. thank you !

sprite by matamoja
sprite by matamoja
WereMorta's AvatarWereMorta
Icon by HolicArts
Zicø's AvatarZicø
yes, and thank you for linking! i'll get those over to you soon
ZICØ
journalshopavatar
DanielTheCake's AvatarDanielTheCake
hello, just found your shop, do you have an art shop? just wondering because I kinda want to use your template.
Avatar drawn by me! Visit my art shop to vote on what I should name my meltan evolution
Zicø's AvatarZicø

QUOTE originally posted by DanielTheCake

hello, just found your shop, do you have an art shop? just wondering because I kinda want to use your template.
hi, thank you! i used to have a coding shop (nothing here is really art, just magic little codes telling them how to look) but i got overwhelmed and had to close it. i am actually currently recoding this one, and once i get my breeding pair fields in order, i should be able to finish fairly soon. all that's to say, sorry, this shop's code is not for sale. if you'd like to discuss a commission, feel free to pm me!
Labu's AvatarLabu
160 zc for the thunder fangs and clear bell?
Labu ;; Katie ;; She/Her Current Hunt: Random - Type race - 322
100ZC or 450gp
80 ZC or 400 gp
50 ZC - 250gp
70 ZC or 350 gp
60 ZC or 300gp
The Summoner & The Ditto [SHOP]
Zicø's AvatarZicø
sure! send a trade?
PunPun's AvatarPunPun
Hi there! Could I get two shiny rowletts, one for 40k credits and the other for 40gp? (I know this sounds complicated but I didn't have enough for both with gp I sowwy)
Zicø's AvatarZicø
mixed payments are fine! i'll send them over :-)
Zlyveon's AvatarZlyveon
Hey zico! I have two g seeds for gp!
Zylveon avatar made by Amberstar for my use It is not free to use.

Pages: 123··· 271272273274275276

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page