PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Link to Interactions Page

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Shura's AvatarShura
So I'm glad to see that you've added the interactions sent and received to the Interactions section of the Farm page, but I'd like to be able to add a direct link to it to my Bookmarks. Since it's a part of the Interactions tab of the Farm page, it has the same address as the rest of the Farm page. I'm suggesting that it have a separate page (like the Berry Garden/Scour Areas in Nearby Places) with its own address. The link could still be on the Interactions page (or it could be moved to Nearby Places and could be something like a variation on the DW doormat/whatever you want to call it), or wherever else you want to put it, I just think it'd be nice to be able to go directly to it from any page, like I can with my other bookmarks. Of course, you might already have different plans for the interactions, but I figured I'd add my suggestion into the mix.
Avatar is official art from Granblue Fantasy (c) Cygames Gen VII (and Gen VI) Trade thread
LYagami777's AvatarLYagami777
I think this would be helpful. I hate having to go through my farm, to my interactions, and then clicking show details. It would be so much easier to just click interactions and it be there. I support this idea.
Lord Drake's AvatarLord Drake
I want this very badly. I at least want to put this in my bookmarks (as I did with the fields page) because it's difficult to easily navigate to.
lKiyoshil's AvatarlKiyoshil

QUOTE originally posted by Lord Drake

I want this very badly. I at least want to put this in my bookmarks (as I did with the fields page) because it's difficult to easily navigate to.
You already can...
Shura's AvatarShura
This suggestion was posted before you could (as were the comments). Which means I should probably close this, since it's already complete.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page