PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Guide to getting pokerus

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

selocon's Avatarselocon
My apologies if there's already a guide like this. So you want to get pokerus? Well you've come to the right guide! Below is a method that, while not foolproof, is rather helpful and can greatly boost your chances. First things first, I wouldn't recommend clicking for rus on a phone or tablet unless you have either an autostack CSS or a touchscreen stylus as it can tire your arm out quickly. Secondly, I would highly recommend a mouse if you are on a laptop, I, personally, started out a desktop computer and a mouse is easier on my hand. So lets get down into the actual steps: 1. Find a period of time (a minimum of 2 hours is my recommendation, but any length of time will do) where you can just sit down and click with minimal breaks. 2. Wait for the rus to rotate if possible (it rotates every 15 minutes at :00, :15, :30, :45) and then click the little "Pokerus" in the top right under the bonus counters. 3. Click all of the current hosts pokemon. It is here that I HIGHLY recommend checking out this guide by Corviknight. Namely that autostacking CSS that makes massclicking easier. 4. Check the host at the next rotation. If its you, you'll be navigated to your own party page (the public version), if not repeat the process as needed. **It may take several tries before you get rus, and as I said, my method isn't foolproof because its all luck based, but use this as a helpful tool to get yourself started on the journey to Rus.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page