PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Cat's Cosmic Pokemon Project

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 7677787980··· 122123124

Cadence's AvatarCadence
May I please claim Lunala? She’s perfect in every way. And yes, I counted down the seconds, I love it that much.
Sig and icon art by me
WaterWølf600's AvatarWaterWølf600
oh wow just in time may I claim the lunala? c: edit: pfft, nevermind! xo
they/them | +10 server time occasionally active pfp credit
Senka's AvatarSenka
Grr....Lunala was taken. May I claim the Relicanth in that case?
Avitar made by TheMaleLunala for my use only Sprite edited and used with permission by HowlingCat ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”
Remster's AvatarRemster
I'm sorry Lunala, you are beautiful and you were one of the sprites I wanted to claim later, but after missing Stantler, I refuse to miss Tauros, so... May I claim Tauros please ? ;w; (also, thanks Arceus I was still awake, I would have missed both ! D8 At least I may get one...)
  • Infos
  • Collecting
Avatar by me He is one of my most precious OC, you are NOT ALLOWED to use it ! ~~ I'm French and not bilingual, but I try my best, so don't be too mad at me if my english is not very good, please :3
Priority
Raijin's_Lamp
33 |
Hyperspace_Ring
36 |
Ku_Idol
26 ----- | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Sweet baby Arceus. I was not expecting all of these fgfdgdg Cadence gets the claim for Lunala. Remster, you get the claim for Tauros!
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Senka's AvatarSenka
May I claim the Relicanth in that case?
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Yep! :D You sure can.
Remster's AvatarRemster
Yes ! Tauros <3 Thank you so much ! (I didn't stay awake the whole night for nothing ! :D)
ShinyShinx's AvatarShinyShinx
May I claim Magcargo please? Beautiful space snail! Lil sad I missed Relicanth
Icon by 7GROVEY on Twitter, for my use. I wrote a Fanfic!
MediusLily's AvatarMediusLily
May I have Oranguru? UwU
Pic for my avatar is made by Me

Pages: 123··· 7677787980··· 122123124

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page