PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

EveRiddle's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345

EveRiddle's AvatarEveRiddle
Have:
  1. 25 Wf fields.
  2. 6 hoard type fields that equals to 36.
  3. 4 90%bp field.
  4. 5 70% bp fields.
  5. 3 50% bp fields.
  6. 1 priorty level
  7. 6 berry type fields of S/A/M
  8. 6 berry type fields of regular/non paired pkmn. totaling 10.
  9. 6 berry fields Varient/Exclusives/cs/delta
  10. 3 Tournament/TR fields
  11. 6 berry Legendary fields
  12. 1 unown field
  13. 1 UB dump
  14. 3 pf1 fields (varients/exclusives were moved in with the others
  15. 1 Shelter Legendary finds field
  16. 2 fossil hoard field
  17. 1 scourers field
  18. 3 free fields
Need to get:
  1. 25 RTE fields
  2. 6 hoard type fields. 1 of each type.
  3. 1 90% bp field
  4. 2 fields for regular (sour and Spicy)
  5. 6 more 'free' fields
  6. 2 more s/a/m fields (spicy and Sour)
  • Shop
  • Other sites
  • Forum Info
Drew the avatar myself, for my use. She is a kitty girl I drew in paint for fun of it. Avatar in my about me currently is also drawn by me, she's a harpy but not colored in. Current Type Race score: 0
I have a shop now ^^. Need to work out some sort of banner/button.
Flight Raising, same username don't mind being poked there but not active on that site as much anymore.
I still get anxious on forums, but trying to work on that. Notr: This pfq tabs I'm using can be found in this guide
I will make this thing pretty at some point
Field Symbol Legend: 🍋 = Sour 🌶 = Spicy 🥨 = Dry 🍑 = Sweet ☕️ = Bitter 🍱 = Any

Something I am flushing out so I don't make a mistake when I post it

have looked through everything and couldn't find something that matched what I was saying, though if I missed something let me know. Suggestion Title: An 'down vote' or 'dislike' option Suggestion Summary: The idea being that we have a way to annomously give our opinion to a suggestion, or anything else. I have noticed that with the 'up vote' it really only shows one side. Which in turn doesn't give as much of an idea on the userbase's opinion as a whole. I am not suggesting a dislike/down vote take away from an existing 'up vote' so much as just have a secondary number count for a thumbs down. How I see it working is similar to that of the 'up vote' in the sense that once you cast your vote you cannot change it later. Which is also similar to polls and the like where you cannot change your vote later. That doesn't mean you cannot post to change your opinion and give reason why. Positive points: Like stated it allows us an annomous way of inidicating where we stand. As I have noticed a fair bit of 'trainer cards', and 'about me's alike that have an indication they will not interact with someone that thinks differently than them. Which in turn makes it scary to post why you don't like something for fear of loosing interactions. It gives a wider range of information in a numbers range. As choosing not to upvote though is a non vote, it's not an indication on where a person sits. Negative points: Could be abused or otherwise make a person feel bullied or like their opinion has no thought. Though so to does the 'up vote' it can falsely inflate the posters expectations, and thus make a harder impact when something is rejected. Pe Reason For Consideration:

Melan baits

• Melan Baits
  • TBD
  • TBD
  • TBD
  • TBD
  • TBD
Melan baits I make when Desperate. They are Recolored official art I find, so with that in mind I stake no claim, as a recolor is a recolor. I do my best but it's tricky learning how to use a mouse, more used to drawing by hand and will likely replace these with hand drawn when I can.

Fennekin

Official Pkmn image, Recolored by Myself just because I'm getting desperate. ^^' I more recommend lots of other artists, my personal fav doesn't have a fennekin one yet
Tab Two Content
Tab 3 content
tab fiveeeeeeee
tab six
Credits
Template made by EveRiddle Coded by EveRiddle Followed this Guide FTU Item tables found here

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page