PFQ Banner

This is PokΓ©Farm Q, a free online PokΓ©mon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌟 Cele's Shop 🌟

Forum Index > PokΓ©Farm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 230231232233234··· 288289290

Yes can I still be put in the Melan hunt for the Sentret if possible?
πŸ–€πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ–€πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ–€πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ–€
Premission given by PokeFarm to use image as avatar.
πŸ–€πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ–€πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ–€πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ–€
Cele's AvatarCele
Yes, I'll add you. Thanks!
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Senka's AvatarSenka
Hellom Cele! I was wondering if I would be able to buy 3 Female Shiny Trapinch for 30ZC and then 4 female Albino Trapinch for 300GP and 100k. Please and thank you! Let me know if I did my math wrong anywhere!
Avitar made by TheMaleLunala for my use only Sprite edited and used with permission by HowlingCat ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by Senka

Hellom Cele! I was wondering if I would be able to buy 3 Female Shiny Trapinch for 30ZC and then 4 female Albino Trapinch for 300GP and 100k. Please and thank you! Let me know if I did my math wrong anywhere!
Looks right to me! Sending trades C:
Hello was wondering if I could add one more Melan Sentret to my previous request? I kinda forgot that it had a mega evolution on this site. So it would be 2 Melan Sentret for 2400zc.
Cele's AvatarCele
Can do, I'll add it~ C:
Roxion's AvatarRoxion
Hello! I hope this is okay to ask, but I had a question about Custom Sprite swaps: would you possibly consider a swap for a non-Timid? You have this Quirky Petripeep: I have a Modest Petripeep: May I ask if you would possibly consider swapping them? I collect Quirky natures and I'd be happy to offer the currency add-on as well (500gp/100zc). If you're not comfortable with this due to mine not being Timid I fully understand! Thank you for your time either way. ^^
Forum Avatar - PFQ Advent Calender 2021 | Shop Button
Cele's AvatarCele
Hello there! I wouldn't consider a swap because I have already obtained a Timid one of these for myself. However, I'm happy to sell mine for a little less than the Cele's Centre price so you still get a deal. :) If you're happy with that, then I'm glad to work with you on price. ^^
Roxion's AvatarRoxion
That's fine with me! I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask ‐ I should have enough ZC to cover the cost, I'm happy to pay whatever you think is fair for them ^^
Cele's AvatarCele
Does 450 sound okay with you?

Pages: 123··· 230231232233234··· 288289290

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokΓ©Farm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page