PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ūü¶ä zorua's trade den

Forum Index > Pok√©Farm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 12345··· 313233

DeathlyZeref's AvatarDeathlyZeref
May I buy 6 boxes for 120 GP? I do need them asap this time, hopefully not a problem!
Pity, no stars. I hoped there'd be stars.
@DeathlyZeref No worries! I'll start up the trades! ^^
art shop | trade shop | journal | comic | hoards | credit she/her pronouns | please call me Water
bump! I would also like to mention that I have updated the dex trading part of the shop and it is now open. I'll get to the off-site trading part soon.
5 more boxes for GP please?
@DeathlyZeref They're coming your way! ^^
Could I pick up 10 boxes for 200 gp?
Delta1413's AvatarDelta1413
Hello, are your gems available for outright sale? If so, could I buy your steel gems for 32GP?
The destination is an illusion
@DeathlyZeref Sure! Send the trade when you're ready! @Delta1413 Ah yes they are. Send the trade when you're ready. ^^
Greetings! Could i Purchase 7 of your Boxes for 140k Credits? =w=
Hewo! Im a person thats hordes Royal and Braixen Ocs~ Banner By 88penguintreats OC UFT Pride PKMN Adopts UFT
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official Marvel Studios GIF.Icon
@RubyIllustration Sure! ^^ Send over a trade when you're ready! I would also like to mention that I have added limits on buying for boxes and gems so as not to completely drain me from them.

Pages: 12345··· 313233

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© Pok√©Farm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page