PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shadow Force [PMD][Actual RP]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 787980

SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Hishori heard and heads back to Simmia. "So, want to go find our room? I'll still carry you, obviously." Orb(Simplifying his name) seemed a bit stressed that nobody asked to bunk with him. Plus, that other Pokemon he tried approaching didn't even reply. At least once he landed his job at the guild he could find some kinda friend. Sacia was definitely ready to go. "So you two, want to find our room?" (Note: Posting on the setup real quick.)
Current avatar made by Plumy. Go shower them with moneh for a Cute avatar like mine! If ya want.... :D Formerly Vulpix88. 269
darknessdawn's Avatardarknessdawn
Mischief raised her head at the sound of a spoon hitting glass. Oh, yes, of course. I suppose I'll let them figure out what to do with the leftovers. I'm tired and full... A good combination... For sleep... Rubbing her eyes, she began moving towards the bedrooms. Between being half asleep and being new, she made a lot of wrong turns. Finally finding the individual rooms, she picked one she was certain to be unoccupied, closed the door, and settled into bed. A puff of smoke, and her Illusion dropped. Hiding all but her nose she sighed, slowly but surely relaxing. She really enjoyed the comfortable bed she got. Better than sleeping on the street again. She fell asleep quickly, without any time to properly process what she'd gotten herself into. Vulpy waved her tails, unsure where to go. Looking to the others, she waited for their decision. "Well, I'm not entirely sure where I'm going. I think it's a floor up? Or was it two floors up? I've never really been all that good with directions..." she confessed. She glanced at Giranite, then Silver. "Do either of you know where we're going? Because I really don't."
Always remember... Dark is not Evil, and Light is not Good. Well, unless you're Game Freak. (The Dark Type is called "Aku" in Japan, which means "Evil".) Avatar made from B2W2 Sprite by yours truly.
Slimemold's AvatarSlimemold
Iski nearly jumped upon being greeted by a voice as soon as he set foot inside the Guild's building. His tail puffed up as a result, but he tried to give no outward reaction to the slowly approaching figure emerging from somewhere into the place. The figure turned out to be a slightly taller, grayish Pokémon very reminiscent of a Treecko who, for some reason, wore very dark glasses. Iski found himself staring at the glasses and the little shapes reflecting on them for quite a while, confusion bubbling inside that he nonetheless decided to not voice out. There was also a nagging feel in his mind, the one he got when he had missed something-- Oh wait, he got asked something, wasn't he? "Um," he tried, a meager attempt to break the awkward silence he'd probably made them fall into. "I don't think so? I mean, I don't remember seeing you before…" Truth be told, he wasn't really good at remembering faces. However, Iski was pretty certain he hadn't felt this… something that seemed to come with the Treecko's presence. He decided to not ask about it either, instead looking away from the Pokémon standing across and, in a slight apologetic tone, saying "I have to go now. There's a uh, gathering going on in here" while stepping a little closer into the hallway.
Icon done by me
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
(ooc:check setup for the post(s) about my charater and why he is here allready)toxin was just finishing up hid meak of metal. he thought about how he got he again. [thought:the beach was splashing with water. i deciced to go us to see other thing and came acriss this guild soon after. i decided to sing up for some reason and now im here. this place is starting to fell strange. its like, the beack was my home.]
sparks frind chart in the everstone daycare: cosmics fraind chart in the everstone daycare klilits (fusion no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: missings (sun looking unkown no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: plz join my rp pokeplanters i need people to join

INPORTENT MESSAGE

you have to save the world! join a group of four and make your team to defeat team evil! in the last left

Pages: 123··· 787980

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page