PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Elta's Scrolls

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff >

Pages: 123··· 678

Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Entry #46

Apr. 12th, 2019 Now that I'm doing better at taking care of myself (physically), it's time to tackle the next couple of issues... indecisiveness and time management. I want to play games with friends. I want to practise drawing humans. I want to continue renovating my site. Doing all these things at once is not possible. It's especially tough when I only have 5 hours free after work (not including time for cooking and cleaning up afterwards). I want to do all these things but it's really difficult for me to stop something once I focus, so instead I chat on Discord and browse Youtube while deciding what to do... then realize it's time for bed. Reeeee. An accompanying issue is probably the fact that some of the things I want to do have to be done daily if I want to improve, which means I have to have patience. I know this, yet I still feel like I want to see immediate results. Nice logic there, brain. Hopefully I can work something out by the end of the month, because sitting in limbo is not fun.
Template © Eltafez

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal | Comic
Template © Eltafez
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Entry #47

Apr. 27th, 2019 Small preview of what will be available once I open my art shop: I got some ideas worked out in regards to pricing etc. but I need more examples to make them worthwhile. The shop will be ready soon
TM
! I'm kidding, I have no clue when I'll be opening the shop. It might be in 2025. OTL
Template © Eltafez
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Entry #48

May 17th, 2019 Wholesome paragraph incoming~ Sometimes, when it's quiet and I have time to reflect, I look at the past couple of years and I compare past to present. My conclusion is that I'm really proud of who I am today. Sure, I still have things that I want to work on, but I'm in a much better headspace and it makes it easier to look forward, to hold my head high. ...Socializing is another beast entirely, though. I had three heavy meetings this week. I more than surpassed my people quota and need to recuperate with some me-time in the weekend. OTL
Template © Eltafez
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Entry #49

Jun. 8th, 2019 Breaking habits is really difficult. Almost two months later and I'm still flip-flopping between what I want to do. I did start challenging myself, but... it hasn't made choosing what I want to do any easier. xD Today marked my fifth day in a row of working out (previously I'd only do 2-3 days a week). I'm aiming for a complete week, after which the objective is not to miss a day. Once I have a 10-day chain going, I'm going to start a daily art challenge for myself. I've also started looking into Skillshare next to Udemy in the hopes of learning new things or boosting my current knowledge of anything and everything that piques my interest. So far they're really fun to watch - even doing the exercices in real time is keeping me motivated. ^^ Someday I might be able to spread more love and encouragement around. These feelings are awesome and everyone deserves a lot of both and more. If that's sappy, then just deal with it because I'm a cookie monster first, hopeless romantic second. <3
Template © Eltafez

Pages: 123··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page