PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

✨$ømę Fåñçÿ Títłę Thåt'łł Çåtçh Ÿøúr Åttęñtíøñ✨

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123456

Vixony An's AvatarVixony An
Hello, this is "Rambles Of A Vixon" I keep track of things here Don't post [I have a clicklist]
All the world will be your enemy, Prince With A Thousand Enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you: Digger, Listener, Runner, Prince With The Swift Warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed. Sprite Shop [link] -Watership Down

Long Text

"A Snowstorm" -Written by Vixony An I'm really tired of this blizzard. So many special snowflakes showing off. I want to turn up the heat. Maybe the warmer weather will melt some snow. It's always either or, yes or no, blue or red. It a man eat man world out there, unless the frostbite gets you first. The weather is really unfair, such a massive amount of snow will surely freeze whoever steps into it. Some snowflakes are sharp like icicles, they stab other snowflakes breaking them. Just imagine, every singe snowflake wants to be the special one. They'll swirl around battling each other, stab or be stabbed. Just imagine having to say, don't wander into the yellow snow son, that's the bad side of town. It seems ridiculous, in what way could it possibly be bad? Well you see.. that yellow color is leaked from the broken snowflakes, not the dog. The snowstorm will prey on your sight first, making it hard to see and navigate. Then your mind second, where am I? Is there no escape? Eventually it all becomes one big blur. Why not give up and succumb to the flurry of sharp snowflakes peircing my skin? The cold embrace is numbing. I don't feel any pain, yet succumbing to this, digital-white wonderland, is only causing me harm. I let it take me. The frost bites, the snow is soiled, then slowly I feel myself be lifted. I feel light, am I dead? Is my soul joining those of my ancestors? No, I feel the weight pulling me down again. I've become a snowflake. WIP = will probably never finish
Math is not complete, might color code later Not worth it, the next shelter pass update will force me to recalculate everything so I'm stopping my calculations at day 12 and not coding anything unnecessarily

Long Text

I help myself figure out how long it should take to get 32 large water gems Materials used/calculations based on: - I use shelter pass S = 36 adoptions - I use daycare = 4 adoptions (to make a round number) - I only hatch a single type egg (Magikarp, water) - I max out adoptions each day - Ravyne bonus is nonexistent - I do not receive gems from other players No bonus 1 large gem = 11 medium gems = 121 small gems -11 small gems - 1 med gem = 10 small gems 121 for one large 21 lost 1 day with maxed out adoptions and no bonus = 40 gems 121 / 40 = 3.02500 days to collect enough gems With chain bonus only Day 1-4 = 2 small gems Day 5 = 1 medium gem +5 day cycle Day 1 = 40 + 2 = 42 start off = 33 used on 3 medium, 9 small left, 3 small lost 1 total = 3 medium gained, 3 small lost Day 2 = 40 + 2 + 9 = 51 start off = 44 used on 4 medium, 7 small left, 4 small lost 2 total = 7 medium gained, 7 small lost Day 3 = 40 + 2 + 7 = 49 start off = 44 used on 4 medium, 5 small left, 4 small lost 3 total = 11 medium gained ~ 1 large gained, 21 small lost Day 4 = 40 + 2 + 5 = 47 start off = 44 used on 4 medium, 3 small left, 4 small lost 4 total = 1 large, 4 medium gained, 25 small lost Day 5 = 40 + 1 m + 3 = 43 (+1) start off = 33 used on 3 medium, 10 small left, 3 small lost 5 total = 1 large, 8 medium gained, 28 small lost Day 6 = 40 + 2 + 10 = 52 start off = 44 used on 4 medium, 8 small left, 4 small lost 6 total = 1 large, 12 medium gained ~ 2 large, 1 medium gained, 32 small lost Day 7 = 40 + 2 + 8 = 50 start off = 44 used on 4 medium, 6 small left, 4 small lost 7 total = 2 large, 5 medium gained, 36 small lost Day 8 = 40 + 2 + 4 = 46 start off = 44 used on 4 medium, 2 small left, 4 small lost 8 total = 2 large, 9 medium gained, 40 small lost Day 9 = 40 + 2 + 2 = 44 start off = 44 used on 4 medium, 0 small left, 4 small lost 9 total = 2 large, 13 medium gained ~ 3 large, 2 medium gained, 44 small lost Day 10 = 40 + 1 med + 0 = 40 (+1) start off = 33 used on 3 medium, 7 small left, 3 small lost 10 total = 3 large, 6 medium gained, 47 small lost Day 11 = 40 + 2 + 7 = 49 start off = 44 used on 4 medium, 5 small left, 4 small used 11 total = 3 large, 10 medium gained, 51 small lost Day 12 = 40 + 2 + 5 = 47 start off = 44 used on 4 medium, 3 small left, 4 small used 12 total = 3 large, 14 medium gained ~ 4 large, 3 medium gained, 55 small lost With Ravyne bonus Cannot be calculated, bonus is not on a stable cycle or percentage. Extra explained Day 2 = from hatching eggs today + bonus + yesterday's leftovers
Type race history Electric [Winning Team] Fight Flying Normal Ground Poison Imma make notes about VIP signs too now ⭐️ Close Friend ⚫️ Acquaintance (Good To Have A Quick Link To) 🔺 Unfinished Trade (Art Or Pokémon) ♥ Friend (Not Neccesarily Close) ♣ Artist ♦ Click List ♠ Ungrouped, But Probably Something Important
I honestly feel low key annoyed/triggered when I see something spelled slightly different from what I'm used to for no actual reason. Angry, Angery? Color, Colour? What's with these differences argh! >:V Also spelling/writing wrong things when I'm tired and having to deal the aftermath oh boi what even- Bruh I had to edit this post thrice because of mistakes I made when I was tired, which goes to prove a point XD
Ooh I got a subscriber? Bad joke alert, click this text to see.
And it's not my mother!
Yesterday I finished volume one of Samurai Deeper KYO (16+ age rating) I read it all in one afternoon. If only I could do the same with books. I'm currently reading "The Realm Of The Gods", the 4th and final book in Tamora Pierce's series called "The Immortals" Today I fixed up my about me. It really needed it and so did I. That's a load of my shoulders thank you very much. Have I mentioned that I enjoy coding? :V
I can only imagine what a Pokefarm Q relationship would be like. "Won't you give me a kiss click before you leave my darling deerling?" I relicanth stand your puns geodude Now I am thinking of Smash Mouth singing "Hee-man is a rock star, get your game on, go play" The daily thoughts that run through my head oh boi
I got the pop up which told me I should consider taking a break. This one I've seen often. Then not long after there was another labeled "Error!" and read "Interaction overload" and told me to slow down with a wonky face like this ;) after it. This one I've never seen before. And what are my thoughts right now? "I should expand my clicklist :V"
Today was good and I just feel the need to write about it.

Long text.

I woke up at about 6 am to the annoying sound of the alarm which rings once every 15 minutes until 7 am to make sure I don't fall back asleep XD Got all the normal getting-ready stuff done, I found a pretty cool black button up shirt in my closet and some dark jeans o3o Put together a lousy lunchbox and made sure my sister got out the door on time. First class, history. Finding information about battles, writing stuff down, a grumpy group member snarling at me to make me hurry up. First break, drawing. I made some absolutely adorable sketches! I'm not ready to share them yet though. Second class, german. Getting test results back, I got a 7. Go Animate presentations! My group got a bunch of laughs and praise from the teacher. I also made a drawing for my group-mate, an Alolan Vulpix, and I showed off some drawing and sprites I've made. Third class, philosophy. Presentations! One group-mate was elsewhere, the other is dyslexic. I discussed some stuff with the group-mate who was there today and although she can't read, she can memorize with some help. I helped her memorize one slide and a little of a second, which is great considering it's her first time presenting something and talking. The presentation was about the philosopher Anaxagoras. We got a 10! :O I'm so proud of my group-mate, she did well with the slides she memorized :3 I plan to get her used to memorizing more slides for future presentations, she really looked like she had fun talking this time compared to last time where she just changed the slides for my and the other group-mate while we did all the talking. She is brilliant! She is straight to the point and says a lot of smart stuff. Second break, talking. I showed off drawings to my group-mate and the person who sits behind me, they were amazed. There was also some little boy who took a look at my drawings and said "Wow they're so good" and before I could reply thanks he added "You don't have a life do you?" and left. Rude. Three boys, of which one of them I find really hard to get along with, were talking in the back of the class and I joined their conversation. It was okay, actually pretty fun even. We discussed 10th grade, some diagnoses, siblings, drawing, presentations & philosophy. Fourth class, philosophy continues.

Possibly sensitive material.

About terrorism.

Last warning.

We saw a movie-length trial in German about a pilot who shot down a hijacked plane. According to German law it's illegal to kill innocents even in such a situation. A terrorist hijacked a plane and planned to crash it into a stadium with 70.000 people in it. The pilot of a fighter jet or something like that shot a missile at it as it began to dive aiming at the stadium. The left engine was hit by the missile and the plane went out of control and crashed into a potato field, no survivors were found. The pilot had chosen to kill the 164 passengers and spare the 70.000 rather than letting the plane crash into the stadium potentially killing many more. The pilot was deemed guilty for mass murder and his trial was shown on TV for the watchers to vote on whether he should be sentenced or not. He ended up not being sentenced. We had a discussion in the class and everyone agreed that his decision was the right one. "The lesser of two evils."
When I got home I practiced playing violin. I'm learning to play "Ode To Joy" My brother wanted me to help him break stuff in Growtopia in exchange for a world lock. He banned me once the work was done. I could strangle him. I talked about my day with my parents, then had to put up with my brother making annoying sounds and my sister whining and yelling for about an hour. Now I'm writing this. Thanks if you actually bothered to read it all. I appreciate you taking time out of your day to do this.
I had some fun and messed around with stuff.

old image

Just replace the name with Vixony An and it should be ok

new image

Alternative choices -Fire, Fennekin -Water, Dewgong I couldn't include Land Forme Shaymin and I couldn't fit Jirachi in there

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page