PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Rorie League (actual RP)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 210211212213

Hodgic's AvatarHodgic
korrin felt the rumbles from the volcano; and he remembered it from his time in the Hoenn region. A possible eruption could happen soon. "C'mon guys, this battle can wait. Safety comes first!" He returned Gaia and MorgNa to their pokeballs. "Zing give me a ride," Korrin asked of his Crobat before looking to his opponent. "You should work on getting out of here as well, this volcano looks as if it might erupt soon." As he said this Zing help carry his trainer toward the bottom of the volcano.
Calle's AvatarCalle
((OOC: SnivyQueen, I hadn't given the Pokémon a gender in my posts, so that is up to you)) "Doesn't matter," the professor replied. "This way, please." She led the girl into the building and to the main lab, where she went to the computer and hooked a Pokédex to it. During the walk she didn't engage in any small-talk. "Trainer card, please," she said as she extended her hand, while she used the other to open the program and get things ready. "There are three Pokémon I can give a trainer: Cyndaquil, Rowlet and Froakie. Is there one you would prefer?"
As professor Maple went inside, Andy left the building who seemed to check things on his phone. He noticed the trainers he had met the day before. "Can't stay away from me?" he asked them. "Can't blame you, I am awesome and handsome after all." A Butterfree who flew out of the lab after him smacked him in the back of his head with a wing. "Ouch! Benny! There is nothing wrong with telling the truth! And the few seconds that takes won't make the geysers blow up faster." He turned to the trainers again. "You picked a good time to come to the islands. We are currently experiencing a little geological instability, but you'll be safe on this island. I'm going to the north and I know trainers like a bit of adventure, so you are free to tag along."
"We can only be who we are, no more, no less" Kahlan Amnell (from Sword of Truth by Terry Goodkind) The Rorie League - a Pokémon Trainer RP (open) Pan and Paper - a writers clan Written Adventures - a roleyplayers clan
Glad.Silver's AvatarGlad.Silver
Lillian gave her trainer card to the professor and paused for a moment. She thought about each one, and decided to go with the type she didn't already have. "Rowlet." She said.
  • Shops!
  • Stuffs!
  • Random
CREDITS My Shop:
I'm always looking to RP with someone! Shoot me a PM if you want to!
Sig by CottonEevee for Glad.Silver's use only * BG is MHA official art.
Calle's AvatarCalle
Professor Maple nodded and linked a Pokedex with the computer, after which she added the data on the trainer card in the system. With a few more clicks she listed the Rowlet as the starter and then returned to Lillian with the Pokédex and the trainer card. "Here you go, you can take the Pokéball with the Rowlet, introduce yourself to it and register it to your Pokédex. That will finalize the registration."
Lillian took the Pokeball and let Rowlet out. The small owl-like Pokemon looked curiously at her as she crouched down and slowly reached out her hand to pet it. The Rowlet backed away a small bit, then slowly put its head in her hand. Lillian giggled a little bit. "I'm Lillian." She said softly. The Rowlet cooed in response an d hopped up onto her free shoulder, the other being occupied by Bonsai. Lillian stood and looked at Professor Maple. "Thank you!" She said happily. She grabbed her Pokedex and registered Rowlet in it. The Pokedex beeped, signifying the register. Now for a nickname Lillian thought.
Gerbilfriend's AvatarGerbilfriend
Noemi felt the groud start to shake, what are the odds she started to wonder before realzing how silly a question that it. "You're right. Spash, Anjay, return", she commanded calling her pokemon back as seh started to run. She hoped heading down was the safest option.
Salenea's AvatarSalenea
Fetch quickly made it down the volcano and circled near the entrance. He heard footsteps down the tunnel so he waited to see if it was the gymleader. Wingull tried to find the easiest to run path but nevertheless, Gabe stumbled over obstacles a few time in his haste. "You-better-know-a-massive-water-gun" he panted to Wingull. He looked over his shoulder, glad to see the others followed suit. He only hoped they would reach safety in time.
Sarah swallowed down her groan, although she was amused when Benny slapped Andy. When he spoke about the geysers and geological instability her interested peaked. Hearing more about that might actually weigh up to the drive. Might. Therefor, she nodded. "I wouldn't mide a ride." she said, Sarah glanced to the others to see if they agreed or prefered to hike all the way. She didn't want to speak for them just like that but she was seeing the benefit of Andy's offer. Perhaps that new trainer wanted to come along too to look for the Onix. Afterall, two see better than one and four better than two.
Calle's AvatarCalle
Professor Maple looked at Lillian. "That was all then. Enjoy your journey and remember to register Pokémon with your dex; that will allow me to learn where what Pokémon lives." The professor turned her attention back to the PC, indicating the conversation was now over.
Andy nodded and walked to the jeep parked outside the lab with room for five. Any trainer who wanted to come along could go to the car and get inside."
The Resto Gym Leader emerged from the gym and looked at the volcano to see if the trainers were coming down. She noticed the bird-Pokémon. "Is your trainer coming?" she asked it.
Gerbilfriend's AvatarGerbilfriend
Noemi kept running, her feet skiding on the rocks as she tried to stay upright agiast gravity. "How much longer do you think we have", she panted as she caught up to Gabe, trying to see how far down the mountaine they had gotten.
Lillian nodded happily, Rowlet cooing and Bonsai croaking in response. She went outside and looked around.

Pages: 123··· 210211212213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page