PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Rorie League (actual RP)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 205206207

Calle's AvatarCalle
"Come in, then," the man said to Shoyoko. "I'm Thomas." He opened the door of his wooden house and lead her through a narrow hall with a thick, red carpet on the floor, and into a cosy kitchen. "In that cupboard you'll find some bowls," he instructed, "and over there canned food and can openers. We need to fill five bowls with food. I'll prepare the special meals for the weakest Pokémon."
"We can only be who we are, no more, no less" Kahlan Amnell (from Sword of Truth by Terry Goodkind) The Rorie League - a Pokémon Trainer RP (open)
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
“I think I can manage that. Let’s give this a try then...” Shoyoko daintily opened the cans and got everything arranged a little slowly, but it was good luck enough she had returned Poyk before heading inside. He would literally eat anything from anywhere, unlike Blades. He only accepted food from his Trainer, so he only watched his Trainer do the work, still sensing that psychic energy around.
Typerace: 0
Made by Fuchsfee
Calle's AvatarCalle
Thomas took some berries and vegetables from the fridge and chopped them into small pieces and divided the ingredients equally over two bowls. "Feeding everyone will go twice as fast now," he said. "Thanks for your help, Shoyoko." He opened the door leading outside and went to collect his bowls. "If you're ready, follow me please." Behind the house was an enclosed area with various Pokémon. A Meoth and Meowstic were playing with a ball, a Spinarak lay on a rock, a Gibble sat in the corner staring in the distance, a Pikachu was talking with a Raticate and a Geodude. And a Pidgeotto with a bandaged wing looked longingly at the sky. "The food I have is for Gibble and Pidgeotto," Thomas said to Shoyoko when she was ready. "Could you make sure the others will get some food too. One bowl per Pokémon."
"Its only two extra ones, right? I can manage that. I'll handle these first." She went and gave the five bowls to the Pokemon, leaving the two cat like Pokemon left. Before she went to get the next batch, she went over to them. "It's fine, I'm just getting yours now. I can't exactly carry seven bowls at once. Even with Blades here." She went back in and began getting two extra bowls prepared, with Blades satisfied he knew where that energy was coming from.
Calle's AvatarCalle
Thomas watched Shoyoko feed the Pokémon, but he wasn't the only one watching. The Meowstic silently observed her and her Pokémon companion. When Shoyoko went inside again, he turned his attention to the Gibble and Pidgeotto. While the Pidgeotto had no trouble eating, the Gibble just stared ahead and Thomas started to feed the Pokémon.
After a while, Shoyoko came back out with the other two bowls for the Pokemon. She gave them to each one carefully, realising the Meowstic had been watching her. It was honestly rather cute.
Qwertypop04's AvatarQwertypop04
Euan and his Pokémon followed Gabe to the top of the hill, including Bolt, who was still unsure if what he wanted to do. Euan looked around for the Gym, but could not see it. He asked Gabe "Where is the gym?"
Salenea's AvatarSalenea
Gabe grinned as Euan asked where the gym as. He pointed down the path they had followed. "Allll the way down, at the base of the volcano is an entrance that leads way into the volcano. Pretty neat, if you can forget that you are walking underneath tons of rocks." He gestured at Noemi, "we thought it would be a fun and good training to hike up first, spar a bit and hike back down. And of course enjoy the scenery, how awesome is it to stand on the top of a volcano?" Gabe's pokemon were drinking and eating while Gabe and Euan were talking. Tepig raised his head before he dropped it again with a groan when he heard his trainer talk about a fun training. "Fun he sais, FUN" He looked sideways at Mareep and Machop who seemed to be unaffected by the climb and were still happily running about. "Why out of all trainers I have gotten the crazy one." Mareep came over to Tepig and nudged him, "Aw you poor thing, you'll feel better soon. We'll help you get better." Tepig glared and turned his head before he uttered a thank you under his breath.

Pages: 123··· 205206207

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page