PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Rorie League (actual RP)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 1234··· 199200201

SoaringRaven's AvatarSoaringRaven
Maleck felt the smooth blue hand tighten around her fingers as Fritz led her across the deck. Her brother's Frogadier didn't really like people, and as a result he could be a little overprotective of his trainer's sister, especially on this stranger-filled ferry. Jeff had sent her to buy pokeballs for the two of them- one of every kind they had for him, and whatever for her. She had gladly marched off, realizing nearly ten minutes later that she had no idea where she was going. That was when Fritz had bounded up beside her and grabbed her hand, glaring suspiciously at all the surrounding pairs of eyes as if they had been planning to hurt Maleck if he hadn't shown up. Fritz had no idea where he was going either. He gave Maleck a questioning croak and in return she shrugged her shoulders. "Let's ask someone for directions," she suggested, to which Fritz reacted with narrowed eyes. "Come on!" she squealed, dragging the smaller creature off before he could object. A moment later she was standing in front of a boy with a Riolu on his head. Giggling at how silly it looked, she asked, "Hey mister, do you know where we can buy pokeballs?"
...And out. Joseff steadily released the breath he had sucked in. He was currently curled up tight on one of the ship's benches, using his backpack as a makeshift pillow and trying desperately to ignore the vessel's swaying. Arch flitted to a landing in front of his trainer's face. "...Why a ship, eh?" he asked the shiny Fletchling as if he'd get a response. "Why not a bridge? I wouldn't have minded taking a bus or even a plane but... a ship." Arch only tilted his head and hopped a little closer. Another deep breath in. "But I suppose that doesn't matter much to you, sir, does it? You and those beautiful wings of yours..." Joseff reached out and stroked the glossy feathers as if they were his own- which they were, in a sense. Arch proudly straightened his posture and spread his little wings as widely as he could. Joseff's eyes eased shut, then tightened as another wave of nausea came in. "Okay. Go find Fritz and the kid. It wouldn't be good if she died too," he said through clenched teeth. Arch made a small tittering chirp and took off to go find them.
Secret910's AvatarSecret910
Linda stands up and fixes her hair after taking a little nap. "Wake up Leaf. We will arrive less tan an hour. You better wake." she said to Leaf shaking his body. Leaf opened his eyes and yawns. Linda smiled and looks at the pokemart. "Leaf,I am going to buy some item at the pokemart. Do you want to come." she said and tickles the Snivy's belly. Leaf laughs and rides its trainer's shoulder. Linda walks towards the pokemart.
Kursaal's AvatarKursaal
Ley still stood like a gargoyle as he leant over the metal railing that protected him from a watery grave, he turned his head to look around at the other people, seeing a guy who looked to be hiding with the vulpix he met earlier, a boy and his riolu, a girl with a frogadier, only to name a few. Blacky sat comfortable on his shoulder, practically falling asleep as the cat grew bored.
. thanks epic cream x3 my beloved pokesona x3 my other beloved pokesona x3 made by cyndaluvSOAD
Linda finds some items such as The Rorie Island Map,4 pokeballs,some canned items and some fresh berries. She pays to the shopkeeper and puts the items in her bag. As she walks out,Leaf is already asleep on her shoulder. "Wake up sleepy-head." she said it to Leaf and shakes his body. Leaf opens his eyes slowly and yawns. "I got some fresh berries. Do you want to eat it or not." she said to Leaf with a grin and takes some fresh berries. Leaf quickly takes it and eats. Linda goes beside Leaf and said "Leaf your work is only eat,eat and eat.Can you control your appetite just for a while or I will call you fat." she mocks him. Leaf just continues to eat and Linda smiles.
antou343326's Avatarantou343326
Anita looked at Shelia, well she was more judging her. One thing stuck out: the Eevee cap. It can only mean one thing, This girl is an Eevee freak. And to top than, she has a Glaceon. Oh great, she presented her hand, I have to talk to her now. Ok, try to focus on the good things. She seems quite...... nice? Ok Anita, be nice, don't throw a judgemental comment like you to that guy with the funny glasses (she almost laughed at this one; they were very weird) and talk to her. And that's what she did. Anita put away the map in her bag, shook Shelia's hand and presented herself. "Hi chica, I'm Anita". She then looked down to Sasha to say "hi little one".
saltea's Avatarsaltea
(Lol, I laughed when I saw the word 'eevee freak') Sasha bounced over to the wall of the deck. "Glaceon! Gla-gla-glaceon!(I predict will be arriving in about 15 minutes! Look look! The island is so close!) Forgetting that Anita was there, Shelia ran beside her glaceon. Sure enough, the island was really close. Looking down at the water, Shelia spotted many water typed pokemon jumping in and out, there was a some Goldeens, and Magikarps, even a Gyarados, some few feet away. "Right!" Shelia patted Sasha's head. "If you see an eevee or a Vaporeon, I'm gonna catch it, so keep watch girl." Sasha nodded, and stared hard at the water.
My Art Shop - Signature edited by @kat on Tumblr, free to use.
Linda and Leaf sits back at her seat. She looks around and looks at her Snivy. Leaf is still eating the berries that she gave. Linda sighs and looks at the island. "The island is almost. I can't wait to go there." she said and pats Leaf's head. She takes a picture from her back and sighs again. "I hope my grandparents are fine." she said quietly.
Solluxader's AvatarSolluxader
Xander hummed curiously as he saw a small girl, the same height as his little brother, come up to him. Could even kind of look like him, he thought, if he stood ten foot away and squinted. He felt Eris start stirring as the girl started talking, her muzzle moving slowly off his head. "Uhm.... No, not really, been out here the entire boat ride... My brother might, he told me he was gonna go to a place more in doors, but he's not here...," Was there a mad somewhere on the ship? Tour guide? Maybe a GPS? As it stood, he had no way of figuring out where the Pokemart would be. "Maybe we can get someone to help us...?"
antou343326's Avatarantou343326
Ok, that had been definetly weird. She was expecting a chat, but Shelia ran away. One does not simply say hi, introduce themself and then run away. Especially when she had made an effort to be nice. Oh, this girl would know her thoughts. Anita walked until she was behind Sheila and tapped her shoulder. It didn't take a second for the tornado to start: "Hey chica, what's your problem? You come and say hi and then you run away. That's not a proper way to act around people. You have to respect them, you know. I even made an effort to be nice to you." Not realizing she might go too far, Anita continued: "I knew you were not worth the effort. You Eevee lovers are all the same, all jumpy and happy and innocent and stupid", emphasis on the last word. Like it was not enough she added: "You should take civility classes so you can learn how to act around people." Phew, saying her thoughts, well being rude but Anita didn't think about it taht way, lifted a weight of her chest. But know she knew she had to retreat to calm down. Anota would not admit it, but she knew she might have exagerated. The small girl walked away, not wanting to hear anything else from that impolite girl. She went on the other side of the boat. Anita was now tapping with her right foot, impatiently waiting to disembark.
saltea's Avatarsaltea
(o-o) "Wait wha..." Shelia turned round to look at Anita, who already walked away "Uh... What happened?" She whispered urgently at her glaceon. "Gla-gla-glaceon, gla-ceon
Well... uh.. you see, this girl got angered when you ran away to turn at the sea
" Sasha answered, in the same urgent whisper. "Oh my Gawd, did I really do that?" The color from Shelia's face had disappeared. "Glaceon
Actually, that girl doesn't seem to like you
" Sasha flicked her tail. "Glaceon glaceon-gla-glaceon.
Honestly, she actually seemed kind of rude
" "Really? I must actually go and apologize!" Shelia did seemed kind of shocked. "Ceon!
You're right!
" Sasha nodded in agreement Running to the other side of the boat, after a quick search, Shelia found Anita. She slowly tapped her shoulder. "Uh... Listen up. I really am sorry for doing what you think is rude in front of you, I don't really mean it." She said it really really fast.

Pages: 1234··· 199200201

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page