PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 37

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 171819

fÙwÚrret's AvatarfÙwÚrret
ah yes i remember it being mega eeveelution and then 2 non-eeveelution mega's, so the next one should surely be an eeveelution. also dunsparce was totally unexpected. i didn't manage to finish my clicks but i got a shiny mega and a megastone <3 *adds dunsparce to hunting list*
hoarding
timid nature prefered
fav types fav poke
idol hell is keeping me hostage self-proclaimed furret mother
code-hercules avatar background previously known as aisuchi
Amure's AvatarAmure
What an adorable mega design! Dunsparce deserves this love.
Avatar doodled by me. Responses will be slow.
Not a fan of this new mega, mainly because I personally wanted Sylveonite and not a megastone for the dumb Dunsparce, but I look forward to the next MCW. EDIT: I've also gotta say that the colors of normal Dunsparce vs the megastone on the MCW page do not match at all. Those are Sylveon's colors on that megastone. Not Dunsparce's.
aeugh My avatar was drawn by me.
fÙwÚrret's AvatarfÙwÚrret

QUOTE originally posted by Alexander Moon

Not a fan of this new mega, mainly because I personally wanted Sylveonite and not a megastone for the dumb Dunsparce, but I look forward to the next MCW. EDIT: I've also gotta say that the colors of normal Dunsparce vs the megastone on the MCW page do not match at all. Those are Sylveon's colors on that megastone. Not Dunsparce's.
the megastone can be any color, take furret's megastone color as an example - completely different from furret's actual colors.
kaiserbakura's Avatarkaiserbakura
Glad to see Dunsparce get some love. It really does need an evo/mega evo. You guys should get in touch with the actual Pokemon company. They would probably be intrested in your mega evolutions and Fakemon ideas. It would be soo cool for you guys to work with the people that make Pokemon and make these an official Pokemon
Find what you're looking for. Always Trading PFQ stuff for CS stuff. Kaiserbakura's Trade Shop Avatar from offical art (sun and moon)
DaniGC's AvatarDaniGC

QUOTE originally posted by kaiserbakura

Glad to see Dunsparce get some love. It really does need an evo/mega evo. You guys should get in touch with the actual Pokemon company. They would probably be intrested in your mega evolutions and Fakemon ideas. It would be soo cool for you guys to work with the people that make Pokemon and make these an official Pokemon
Seeing albino and melan pokemon in an official Pokemon core game would be a dream come true :D
(Profile pic is a screenshot from Pokemon GO Resized by thedorkychicken https://pokefarm.com/user/thedorkychicken)
Qwertypop04's AvatarQwertypop04

QUOTE originally posted by DaniGC

QUOTE originally posted by kaiserbakura

Seeing albino and melan pokemon in an official Pokemon core game would be a dream come true :D
It would be cool, but they could lose their copyright
Mîklopop's AvatarMîklopop
The next MCW should totally be SHUCKLITE this would be my favorite mega of all time next to seviper Mukite would be totally awesome too

Icon Credit

Commissioned from ShinyAmaura
meet cronch monch blanche and y̵̯͊ͅo̴̮̜̜͙̽͗ư̥͆̚r̵̸̘̝̪͓͕̟͆͒̈m̸̨͊ơ̸̜͒͠m̸̻̺̼͋̚͝

Pages: 123··· 171819

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page