PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

White Room - A Short Story

Forum Index > Other > Original Fiction > Completed Original Fic >

FoxxOff's AvatarFoxxOff
We sit there, staring blankly at each other. I, sweating, see that the person across from me is shivering. Like as if they were stuck in the cold for about two hours or so. I ask them why are they so cold, while at this point I'm being drenched in sweat. I don't know why I'm covered in sweat, but I don't feel hot, and I'm not nervous enough to be sweating either. But I cannot hear myself, and judging by their lack of reaction to me asking them, they cannot hear me either. I start to run towards them but I can't move. I can move my legs, I can move fast, but it's as if I'm not moving from the spot I'm in, like there is no friction around me. Or that they are moving at the same speed as me in this empty white room keeping me from reaching them. It seems my only way of communicating with them is by visual aides themselves. But I don't know if they can even see me either. But their shivering has become so bad that it looks like they are about to turn into an ice cube themselves. The goosebumps on them are so big that they look like even the resting on their skin are trying to escape from the cold. Maybe they aren't cold? But either way, they are still shivering, and bad. And then one moment I'm looking at them in clear view in this empty white room, and the next moment they are gone. And the sweat that was seeping in my clothes and on my body is gone. Like as if they were never there. I'm not even wet anymore. I keep looking forward trying to find the other person, I'm still not able to find them. I guess I blank out too, because when I wake up, I see them across from me. We're staring blankly at each other. I'm sweating again. And they look like they were before when they were shivering out of their skin. I try again at running at them. And it works! I start to reach this person at the opposite side of the room of me. They are still staring blankly, shivering. I guess I can't be seen by them. I go up to touch them. And when I do, they disappear. I recoil in shock, not knowing what I have done. I look back to where I was and see myself sitting in a chair. Looking like I was wondering where this person across from me went. It seems like they are too busy trying to find the person who was across from me to not be able to see me. Or maybe they just can't see me. But either way I looked panicked and wondering what happened to the shivering person across from me. Then it looks like they just immediately fall down, passing out. I look in front of me, I see in awe of the many colors and shapes I see. They look dangerous from how they are all aggressively moving back and forth p, like a glitches program in a computer. Faster and faster moving back and forth until they break from their enclosure, freeing all of the colors giving new gift of color to this empty white room. Eventually being turned into a big giant rainbow, full of different shapes and colors decorating the room of all of its beauty. I see different scenes flash before my eyes, fields, gardens, houses, cities, over and over again flashing. My heart races, I start sweating at the sight. It eventually stops at a field on top of a small hill, with blue skies and green grass, along with beautiful colors to accompany the grass and sky. I'm sweating more. I walk up to one of the flowers, getting closer and closer I slowly start to realize that this space isn't real, the shapes and colors were a lure, I realize this but I'm still compelled to pick the flower. Getting closer and closer my hand starts to fade away. My body leaves its color and I'm just white, accompanied by black lines. I touch the flower, and I flash my original colors before I lost them. Then, blackness. Nothing to see but blackness... I wake up in a white room, shivering. For some reason I'm super cold, but I don't know what I got cold from. I look forward to see someone. I can barely see them but I can tell they are sweating, a lot.

すべての死体は死にきれているわけではない。人々はそれらを殺し、そしてまた起きあがって殺す。

Every dead body that is not exterminated gets up and kills. The people it kills get up and kill.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page