PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

✧ PWYW art [SLOTS FULL]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123

Riikuurii's AvatarRiikuurii
grandmaster.pngd+.png

PWYW POKEMON ART

Heya !! It has been a while since I have been here and I have a 2 weeks break and I wanna draw ! The art will be completed within 3 days of you placing the order if sketch ! ( •̀ ω •́ )✧ Basically PWYW art with a minimum of 1$ / 100 ZC or equivalent in GP /Credits for sketches. The more you pay, the better the results ! Please pay half of the payment upfront if you can !

✦ ART EXAMPLES ✦

ART EXAMPLES

Uncolored Sketches examples

PWYW min of 1$ / 100 ZC to get uncolored

Colored Sketches examples

PWYW min of 5$ / 500 ZC or equivalent in items/pokemon/other things listed to get a colored one. Fullbody is not guaranteed if the design is very complex.

Symmetrical Icons examples

PWYW min of 7$ / 700 ZC or equivalent in items/pokemon/other things listed to get an icon. You have to specify you want this type of art in your form !

Clean lined art examples

PWYW min of 15$ / 1500 ZC or equivalent in items/pokemon/other things listed to get this type of art. You have to specify you want this type of art in your form !

✦ WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR✦

Things you can give as a payment

You can mix currencies with items and pokemon ! ✦ USD via Paypal ✦ // PFQ currency 100 :500 :500k ✦ Special Pokemon (Water Deltas/Shiny/Albino/Melan Pokemon) ✦ List of items (the price for them is calculated after the lowest Market Place value) daycarepass-10.png/daycarepass-60.png DayCare Passes voucher_ditto.png Ditto Egg Voucher hypervoucher28.png/hypervoucher180.png Hypermode shinycharm_dead.png/shinycharm.png/ubercharm.png datavolumevoucher.png/datavolume_wingedking.png/datavolume_ironserpent.png Data Volumes OR Vouchers megavoucher_p.png/megavoucher.png Mega Stone Vouchers gem_fire_l.pnggem_electric_l.pnggem_water_l.png Large Gems z-fire.pngz-electric.pngz-water.png Z-Crystals summon_nih.png/summon_nec.png/summon_gim.png/summon_w-c.png/summon_c-p.png/summon_t-l.png/summon_c-y.png/summon_oki.png/summon_mun.png/summon_fez.png box_glittery.png Any boxes in bulk boxbox.pngBox Boxes delta-100.png/delta-1000.png Delta Points (can be vouchers or special pokemon) primalorb_koraidon.pngScarlet Book/primalorb_miraidon.pngViolet Book relic1.png/relic2.png/relic3.png Any relic items scrapmetal.png Scrap Metal

✦ FORM ✦

BBcode

✦ [b]Username:[/b] [PFQ username] ✦ [b]Character link:[/b] [Link of your character. Must be a clear ref] ✦ [b]Payment:[/b] [Specify what you are paying] ✦ [b]Anything else ?[/b] [Let me know if there is anything else !]

✦ QUEUE ✦

Queue + Progress

• Justsayhi - Paid - Done • Ashe Moon - Paid - Done • Tiaxy - Paid - Done • Elizadesu - Paid - Done • Foxzebra - Half payment sent - Working on it • Tsukuyomii - Half payment sent - Working on it • Mienshao - Half payment sent - Starting soon

✦ FINISHED ART GALLERY ✦

Finished art

Justsayhi

Ashe moon

Tiaxy

Elizadesu

✦ RII ✦ 23 Y.O. ✦ ENTJ 3W4 ✦ DIGITAL ARTIST ✦ v-psychic.png Type Race Score: 0
Justsayhi's Avatarhypermode-12.pngJustsayhi
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd.png
Hello!! I hope your finals went well :D ✦ Username: Justsayhi ✦ Character link: Michiko!!! ✦ Payment: A bit of a weird mix, but would you be willing to take a Beast Ball, a BoxBox, and 100 ZC on top of that? :O I also have an extra (technically 2 but one of them is pledged to someone else) ditto egg voucher if you’d like one!! ✦ Anything else ? Your art is actually GORGEOUS, feel free to just do an uncolored sketch since I feel like I’m totally underselling you!! qwq
Game: In Stars And Time!!!
Despite everything, it’s still you!
grandmaster.pngd+.png

@Justsayhi

Accepted !! Thank you so much for the commission and the nice words ! I would totally take those ; o ; Feel free to send any of the items you listed or the ZC via a trade for the half payment ! I will get started soon and send via a PM if that is fine by you (。・ω・。)
Ashe Moon's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAshe Moon
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
Username: ashe moon ✦ Character link: hadesPayment: 5 dcpx 60 for a (colored?) sketch ✦ Anything else ? charizard x and arcanine fusion. Fire in his mouth is optional :)

Ashe | She/Her | 32

Selling everything in my visible fields :3
Ashe's Emporium (shop) Art shopTHdAcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Art shop Banner @MochaFox pfq Signature Pagedoll drawn by @goldenspirits Images next to the shop banner @Me Divider @ dA f2u Profile picture @Mavi
grandmaster.pngd+.png

@Ashe Moon

Accepted !
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
master.pnge.png
Username: Tiaxy ✦ Character link: ChikpyPayment: 1 large psychic gem, 1 Gimmighoul Coin, 300 and possibly these two ralts for a possible colored sketch! (If it isn't enough for a colored one, npp ^^) Anything else ? Thank you very much! (And just love your art smm! You havesuch a wonderfull style genuenly!
  • Info
  • Type Race
  • Sash Colection :>
  • Other
• Tiaxy • She/Her • Adult • • Adopt Shop! • • ToyhouseChicken SmoothieFlight Rising • If you have any questions, feel free to pm me! a.png

| Forum Icon |
Score: 0
Next up:
Future hunt for the melan Mewtoo
Slowly, but surelyy ^^
summon_mew2.png 3/200
grandmaster.pngd+.png

@Tiaxy

omg a Jangmo-o/Chatot Fusion I am in tears ;; so cute accepted aaa
Elizadesu's Avatarhypermode-12.pngElizadesu
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga+.png
Username: Elizadesu ✦ Character link: Bree in her magical girl outfitPayment: 1500zc + 5 albino eevee for a clean lined art? ✦ Anything else ? Not sure if youre accepting more? If not just ignore this xD
grandmaster.pngd+.png

@Elizadesu

The design is a little bit complex because of the clothes and I am not extremely good at them ! ; _ ; I will try but no promises it will look amazing kdashjkd so- kinda accepted ? I will run a sketch tomorrow and let you see how it turns out if that is fine by you ! Don't send the half payment just yet through o7 Also ! I can do one more design (max of 2 per person) so I don't overwhelm myself and take more time than promised on them.
Elizadesu's Avatarhypermode-12.pngElizadesu
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga+.png
Thats fine by me, if you really cant do her with the magical girl clothes Im fine with just her too ^^ Tysm!!

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page