PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet: Bonds Beyond Boundaries Setup

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

Pages: 123··· 8910

Feral Fangs's AvatarFeral Fangs
arceus.pngd+.png
So, little update, I found some unique ideas for Fakemon, and I've made a poll for which variations we should use, versions of the Kanto starters, or the Johto starters
So, another update, check the Dex Updates tab, as I've introduced a few more new Pokémon, including a Paldean variant of the Grimer line, with a brand-new evolution of Paldean Muk. (Mod edit: Posts merged.)
Glacierwing's AvatarGlacierwing
master.pngc.png
I reckon I could try drawing them, I need to practice more anyway (unless you don't want that?). But I feel like the difference between Oozma and Muk are too drastic. Even with regional evolutions like Farigiraf gaining new abilities (Armor Tail and Cud Chew), the other ability stays the same (Sap Sipper). So I'd keep Stench as a 2nd ability besides Iron Fist.

Glacier | She/They | Minor

ice.pngflying.png
Art Shop Free art The As One Experiment RPcredits

credits

Code @ RAINB0W Forum Icon @ LilypadLife Signature Pagedoll Image and Divider @ me
Type Race Score: dark.png 0
arceus.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Glacierwing

I reckon I could try drawing them, I need to practice more anyway (unless you don't want that?). But I feel like the difference between Oozma and Muk are too drastic. Even with regional evolutions like Farigiraf gaining new abilities (Armor Tail and Cud Chew), the other ability stays the same (Sap Sipper). So I'd keep Stench as a 2nd ability besides Iron Fist.
I don't mind if you try drawing them, but honestly, these Pokémon are from a fan work, so I can't explain why Paldean Muk and Oozma are so different when it comes to their abilities. I looked up the definition of the word pyrolysis, and it says "Pyrolysis is a chemical decomposition process of organic materials through the application of heat in the absence or near absence of oxygen." Paldean Grimer and Muk are basically living piles of tar, much like Kantonian Grimer and Muk are living piles of sludge.
Glacierwing's AvatarGlacierwing
master.pngc.png

lil red glow to foreshadow its fire evo
Interesting idea for a Paldean form. From what I can tell, Kantonian Grimer are still around in Paldea - at least, in-game. Not sure about the roleplay, since now Paldean Grimer exist.
Menusprite of Oshawott from Pokémon HOME
arceus.pngd+.png
Ah crud, I forgot about that, I just remembered that Alolan Grimer was introduced in ID, I completely forgot that Kantonian was already in Paldea
arceus.pngd+.png
So, since it's been a week since the last post, I believe this doesn't break the rules about double posts, but updates include two new Pokémon, Galaxeon, which is an Ultra Beast Eeveelution, and Dracheon, a Dragon-type Eeveelution. Along with Galaxeon, I've introduced a new type, Cosmic. I added type matchups with it, and with Dracheon includes a new ability, Fierce Spirit, which bypasses the Fairy type's immunity to Dragon type moves. Chances are in the near future, I will continue to expand the Eeveelutions, making it so that there are more Eeveelutions for other types. If you have ideas for different Eeveelutions, shoot me a PM with any info you have for them, and if you have one, include a picture of them, with proper credit if it isn't yours, but I'd prefer if you drew it yourself, since I feel it makes it more wholesome when we design stuff on our own. Edit: Also, the poll has ended, and as the results chose, we now have Paldean variants for the Kanto and Johto starters. If you go to Blueberry Academy's Terrarium, they still appear in their natural form, it's only when you run into one in Paldea where they have the variant
Alcryst's AvatarAlcryst
grandmaster.pnge+.png
Hey again! I am back now! Off of exams and school will end in only 3 days for me, so I will be joining back in! Obviously, tomorrow and tuesday I wont be posting much because I will be at school those days. Edit: Will I have to resubmit my characters? Just wondering because I don't see a few on the list.
Mikayla • She/her • Other JournalSiblingToyhouseFlight Rising Feel free to send me a PM, spar(s), trade(s), or gifts! Type Race Score: dark.png 0
arceus.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Alcryst

Hey again! I am back now! Off of exams and school will end in only 3 days for me, so I will be joining back in! Obviously, tomorrow and tuesday I wont be posting much because I will be at school those days. Edit: Will I have to resubmit my characters? Just wondering because I don't see a few on the list.
No, you don't have to resubmit your characters, I've just been busy and haven't gotten the chance to put everyone on the character list Edit: However, if you could put the basic info in the same way that it's on the list, I'd appreciate it
arceus.pngd+.png
So, I've finished editing in new moves, and a new Pokémon called Arkhaos, which will have an important role in something I have in mind for a bigger plot detail. I'm going to make another character in the near future that also has to do with that plot detail, more specifically a professor who studies multiverse theory and teaches at Uva Academy

Pages: 123··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page