PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wiki Editors: We Need You!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345··· 111213

Eltafez's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEltafez
supermod34.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngss.png

QUOTE originally posted by Luggs

What if those who do edit their User Page on the Wiki to indicate their PFQ username?
This would be best if you don't want to lose the recognition of what you have already done. We would, of course, confirm that it is really you by sending a PM here. @dburn40, I don't see why it would be necessary.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Killjøy's AvatarKilljøy
grandmaster.pngb.png
I have now created a new account with my Pokefarm username and slightly edited the wiki posts I created with the previous username. I understand that it doesn't solve the problem as the wiki page is still created by 'Action Cat' not 'Shinxlover' but future edits will be made under the correct username. Sorry for any inconvenience- I just didn't think properly.
NoWayy's AvatarNoWayy
master.pnga.png
Sure thing, I created an easy table and showed it in two different ways and uploaded it onto my profile: http://pokefarm.wiki/User:NoWayy
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
Ah, I see, so the spoiler tag dopeant appear to allow formatting code within... I'll look into it tomorrow.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
OMG I'm double-posting! :p I've updated to a new version of the spoiler extension. It seems to be working now.
Blood Lugia's AvatarBlood Lugia
senior.png
I'm glad that this exists, The wiki is practically useless at this point, so I'm going to pitch in and help.
WCRPG | Dragon Cave | Journal | 21 days until Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire! as of 10/31/14 :D
NoWayy's AvatarNoWayy
master.pnga.png
Yes, Niet, thanks a lot. It's working exactly like it should! :) I can start making the many lists. Again.
But, as I mentioned, it may be better to have a number of "mini-spoilers", so that readers can choose exactly what they want to see ;)
Nakia's AvatarNakia
ultra.png
ah, thank you, Niet. and I shall see if I can do that I added a my version of a massive table to the Summons page and added the available info, though the rest of the summons from gens 4-6 are missing. But for some reason, the Genesect cell is broken and I honestly can't figure out why. There might be a cell limit I'm not aware of, but I just left it in for now to give others a chance to troubleshoot if they so wish. Apologies to NoWayy for overriding their table but mine was (almost) complete. I did keep your code if you prefer it to mine
art used in avatar by @octoryan (tumblr). used with permission.
Blood Lugia's AvatarBlood Lugia
senior.png
What are some things on PFQ that need a page?

Pages: 12345··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page