PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Player Reviews!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 8910

DanielTheCake's AvatarDanielTheCake
I know this thread is pretty much dead, but what I think is that the blocked reviews aren't the low rating ones, but are the rude reviews that shove other people under the bus, thus getting a lot of dislikes, and someone or something coming through and deleting it, as the people around would not want it there.
Visit my art shop for cheap art! Avatar created by me. banner made by Kingtotodile, an amazing artist!

reposted

70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”
i just found this site and am loving it so far. maybe one piece of advice i think would make it easier is when you go to feed your own in the farm you have to click each pokemon, open the menu for them and then feed them whereas if you click someone elses you can just grab a berry and it lights everyone up that would like it
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Try going to your public Fields page, not the private one.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
FlyLove123's AvatarFlyLove123
I fun game rate 5/5 hehe :3
hello to welcome friend :3

Pages: 123··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page