PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Player Reviews!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 78910

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I don't know how I can make this any clearer... We don't delete reviews just because we don't like them. Reviews that other users find to be overwhelmingly unhelpful are excluded from the total counts. That's it. The fact that you're making more of this than is the case, kind of shows how little you think of us...
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
selocon's Avatarselocon
I don't see any reviews being deleted? I don't (and won't) claim to know Niet personally, but that doesn't seem like something he'd do, (and I doubt Garth would let him). What's happening is that reviews that are not helpful and have 80% of the votes by the community in the negative are hidden. In case you do not know what that means, the image below shows what I mean. That hidden review? All it says is "Love the game" Is that really all that helpful? No. But it wasn't deleted.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
Camwoodstock's AvatarCamwoodstock

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I don't know how I can make this any clearer... We don't delete reviews just because we don't like them. Reviews that other users find to be overwhelmingly unhelpful are excluded from the total counts. That's it. The fact that you're making more of this than is the case, kind of shows how little you think of us...
It's people looking for a reason to be angry on the internet, even if that reason isn't true. I don't think they're thinking of anybody at all. ;P
Source: Eastern Mind (MS-DOS), the Chu-Teng Symbol
~CWS - THE EPIC BLUNDER~
{Cam | Genderfluid | Born: Yes | Single | Dork | Plays video games | 132nd Skywatcher} Uhh... Nothing. More to come, hopefully Icon: Boxart for Japanese-only game "Chu-Teng" (name romanized)
The point is NONE of them should be excluded period. Whatever vote is cast that's it. It doesn't matter whether you think the users don't find them helpful. It is still a valid rating regardless and that fact that they are excluded is manipulation of the final score even by the slightest margin.
Sprite is made by me for my use only! Character is my Pokesona!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I think you're still missing the point. Just like users are entitled to their opinions that they post in their reviews, so too do other users have the right to their opinions on those opinions.
selocon's Avatarselocon

QUOTE originally posted by TwistedPrincess

The point is NONE of them should be excluded period. Whatever vote is cast that's it. It doesn't matter whether you think the users don't find them helpful. It is still a valid rating regardless and that fact that they are excluded is manipulation of the final score even by the slightest margin.
So you going to go complain to Yelp, Google, Facebook, literally anywhere that reviews can be shown? Yes, they do it too, hiding or even deleting reviews that are below a certain threshold. It's not "skewing" the count. Is a site really all that great if it had 1000 "This is AMAZING!!!! *****" reviews, and one very lengthy and detailed review that's one star and actually exposes all the flaws with the site? The 1000 give star reviews are absolutely no help, like people to rate a business but leave no comment. Five stars on who's scale? I could have a 5 star experience but have a rude employee, should I really say the experience wasn't 5 star? No, that's not the point of the review. But if I say it was, but so and so was rude, that's more helpful. Rather than 4 stars and leave. The hidden reviews are the ones that would be scrolled passed if this was Google reviews.
PikaGirl803's AvatarPikaGirl803
how do i clear notifications on this
Avatar made by Cryst. Looking for someone to make a pikachu girl style drawing to be my avatar, for cheap. Selling exclusives for 50gp, or a summon item I want: any tapu, wishing stone, origin sash, rock, ice, or steel statue, colbalt, vivardan or terracotta Épée, or 5 red or yellow tokens, or a mix of tokens and gp. Looking for shiny eeveeloutions will buy for 15-25gp each.
selocon's Avatarselocon
You can unsubscribe the same way you subscribe
Unfezant's AvatarUnfezant
I put my review Two likes 11 people hated Witch I don’t really care
Avatar from Official Pokemon Anime
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn

QUOTE originally posted by PikaGirl803

how do i clear notifications on this
Go here and press "silence", you won't get notification from it anymore!
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!

Pages: 123··· 78910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page