PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome back!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 13141516

Andae's AvatarAndae
elite.png
Heh, I'd have been Soooo much higher on those boards... Had I not dug out an old PSX game and played that almost constantly through the down-time xD
Meppe's AvatarMeppe
ultra.png

QUOTE originally posted by Eltafez

It was decided long ago that it will be available for the Game Corner. c;
I'm looking forward to it. Thanks for making these updates and the chance to keep our pokemon.
I have sorted fields with over 5000 pokemon in them.
Voxumo's AvatarVoxumo
master.pngd+.png

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Unexpected [/hide] - no tags have been opened yet on line 3

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

*raises hand* Ya I got a question, though it may have already been asked, but did the dex reset also reset the current total towards getting a mega ring? Edit by Eltafez: Please remember to put a spoiler between [hide][/hide] tags.
Juice's Avatarhypermode-12.pngJuice
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Just to throw in a couple of official answers to things: - You may have noticed that the Dex shows you how many times you have obtained each entry. Notice how it doesn't just keep going up whenever you visit its Summary. The "visiting your summary" thing was a bugfix hack added because the Dex registration code on PF1 was broken. You will need to re-obtain them. (But on the positive side, trading counts as obtaining... oops! :x Best way to get your Mega Evolutions back :p) - Progress towards unlocking the Mega Ring is a statistic, not Dex-based, so it will be unaffected. I think that answers the main questions I've seen.
I believe that this should answer your question Voxumo :3
- Houndour Avatar by Dachsbuns - Used with Permission -
Voxumo's AvatarVoxumo
master.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Juice

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Just to throw in a couple of official answers to things: - You may have noticed that the Dex shows you how many times you have obtained each entry. Notice how it doesn't just keep going up whenever you visit its Summary. The "visiting your summary" thing was a bugfix hack added because the Dex registration code on PF1 was broken. You will need to re-obtain them. (But on the positive side, trading counts as obtaining... oops! :x Best way to get your Mega Evolutions back :p) - Progress towards unlocking the Mega Ring is a statistic, not Dex-based, so it will be unaffected. I think that answers the main questions I've seen.
I believe that this should answer your question Voxumo :3
Ah well thank you juice, I figured it was somewhere in the topic but with 15 pages it can be a bit daunting... for that matter does anyone know if there is a way to see a persons current... progress towards the mega ring?
scagrunner's Avatarscagrunner
ultra.pngd+.png
In the announcement box under the ad banner, useful links menu, statistics, left side of that page shows your personal stats (next to the 20 newest users).
yay and i got 28 pokegold ^_^
PayPal: Ashikabir19@gmail.com Help me out by donating any amount! Leave a PM and ill make sure to MASS Click when ever I can! GP is also accepted ;) Click my Pokemon :D
masterof1's Avatarmasterof1
newbie.png
Is there any way to get your pokedex data back? I miss me dex and all my hard work
Stay smexy All! Visit my page!
Gøddest's AvatarGøddest
champion.pngc.png
Didn't you read the box right up? no you can't. Everyone got their dex restarted! and it is clearly stated we all have to restart, I am also kinda sad about it though, but every user is starting again, no argue! But you can rehatch them...
"I wonder if I would also end up acting like that if I was faced with a weak opponent"
Andae's AvatarAndae
elite.png

QUOTE originally posted by masterof1

Is there any way to get your pokedex data back? I miss me dex and all my hard work
Yes, there IS a way to get it all back... Go hatch all your eggs and evolve your 'mons. Simple. OR! Hijack all of someone else's pokemon, like I did >.>

Pages: 123··· 13141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page