PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

subzero slammer ❄️ ice (may 2024)!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Type Race Teams >

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 303132

ChaosSketch's AvatarChaosSketch
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by Scout1n

Available items/pairs: Not sure if anyone here needs one but I do have a shelter pass A I won't be using!
I actually don't have an A pass yet, could I borrow it for the race?
I'm vibing pfp is my oc, drawn by me
Scout1n's AvatarScout1n
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by ChaosSketch

Available items/pairs: Not sure if anyone here needs one but I do have a shelter pass A I won't be using!
I actually don't have an A pass yet, could I borrow it for the race?
Sure!! Would you like me to send it over now?
Avatar is a screenshot of Momosuzu Nenechi of Hololive JP 2.pngo.png6.pngl.png2.pngt.png9.pngz.pngq.pngv.png5.png
Score: 0
Type badge created by LycanKai! ||(Code here!)
ChaosSketch's AvatarChaosSketch
master.pnge.png

If you're alright with that then sure! Are you going to want it back? (asking bc if so I'll need to write myself a reminder so I don't forget lol)
Scout1n's AvatarScout1n
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by ChaosSketch

If you're alright with that then sure! Are you going to want it back? (asking bc if so I'll need to write myself a reminder so I don't forget lol)
I would like to have it back after the race if you don't mind! I'll be sending it over now!
Sumarbrandur's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSumarbrandur
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png
Username: Sumarbrandur What are you hunting?: Frusky or Eiscue! Available items: I have both a Shelter Pass A and S (most likely also X) that I can lend out if anyone needs that?♡ Hunting Pokerus?: Not super focused on it since I'll be working a whole lot during this event Anything else? My birthday is the day before the Type Race! 😎
Wobblegong's Avatarhypermode-12.pngWobblegong
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge.png
Username: Wobblegong What are you hunting?: Spicy (Brave/Adamant) Amaura! Available items/pairs: Nothin'.... Hunting Pokerus?: Not planning on it (for now)! Mascots: Anything else? If anyone needs/wants regular (bred) Amaura for anything please drop me a line, I am going to have so many. :'D
Score: 0
Wobblegong's Journal Avatar of my Coscino by me || TR badges →code← by J.D.Fox
Username: DillyThePalmon but just call me Dilly What are you hunting?: Snow combee :P Available items/pairs: Not updated yet (just got back from a break) but will try have a field with some ice pairs ^^ Hunting Pokerus?: nah Mascots Anything else? nah mate
In a world where you can be anything, be kind c: Credit to oatmealizard for my avatar!
Killjøy's AvatarKilljøy
grandmaster.pngb.png
Username: Killjoy What are you hunting?: Vanillite! Available items/pairs: n/a Hunting Pokerus?: Always :> Mascots Anything else? Happy Hatching!
FrenchRobin's AvatarFrenchRobin
grandmaster.pngd.png
Username: FrenchRobin What are you hunting?: Spheal Available items/pairs: Pairs >95%: Snom, Mamoswine, Lapras, Eiscue, Glacifur, Aurorus, Dewgong and Darmanitan Hunting Pokerus?: Nah Mascots Anything else?: Pleasure doing business with all of you, best of luck for the upcoming race !
Courtesy of Matamoja !
nyanine's Avatarhypermode-12.pngnyanine
hypermode.pngultra.pnge.png
oh I forgot about shelter passes, I have an A and X pass I can lend out since I won't be using them o/

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 303132

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page