PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

subzero slammer ❄️ ice (may 2024)!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Type Race Teams >

Pages: 1234··· 303132

DakotaRedd's AvatarDakotaRedd
master.pnge.png
Username:DakotaRedd What are you hunting?: Mostly Ardik, but whatever else I can grab after I run out of eggs. Available items/pairs: None, sorry Hunting Pokerus?: If I can Anything else?: This is my second type race ever! I’m so excited!!!
Coouragee's AvatarCoouragee
master.png
Username: Coouragee What are you hunting?: Arctozolt! Hunting Pokerus?: No Anything else? I'm revising for my end of year exams this month, so I'm not going to be able to commit too much. Good luck everyone <3
Coouragee • she/they journalfriend multi-profile • type race 0 ice.png girl girl girl girl girl
miquella's Avatarmiquella
master.pnge+.png
hi everyone! love seeing your intro posts :D let's have an amazing type race! i've updated the members list for now, and am working on the pairs & mascot tabs <3 i hope you're all excited!! edit; everything's updated! i also added a mascots question to the intro post template :)
Score: 0
mpbunker's Avatarmpbunker
ultra.png
Username: mpbunker What are you hunting?: Sibex Available items/pairs: None yet Hunting Pokerus?: Yes, *fingers crossed* Anything else? Happy hunting all :3
Username: Moondademondoll What are you hunting?:Alolan vulpix and randoms when I run out of daycare passes Available items/pairs:nothing yet sorry :( Hunting Pokerus?: Yes when I have time Mascots: Yee Anything else? Good luck this race and wishing us all great luck
2DS.sys's Avatar2DS.sys
ultra.png
Username: 2DS.sys What are you hunting?: Alolan vulpix Available items/pairs: nope!!!!!!!! Hunting Pokerus?: Yeah! Anything else? Not really <::::]
The pfp was edited by us, it uses a official sprite of Chiaki Nanami from Danganronpa, and uses a coloring psd by kiochisato on tumblr
Username: EruptingLitwick What are you hunting?: Alolan Vulpix Available items/pairs: I have a few in my uft field anyone can have, no limit. For the pairs in my other fields it's only for borrowing Hunting Pokerus?: No Mascots: n/a Anything else?: may not be active much, work is busy
She/Her Avatar by Hoffnungstern on DeviantArt as a YCH Check out my shop!
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
Wesloe's Avatarhypermode-12.pngWesloe
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge+.png
Hello! I'm Wesloe/Wes and I'll be hunting Frigibax this race! Good Luck Everyone!
Firesomepuppo's Avatarhypermode-12.pngFiresomepuppo
hypermode.pngultra.pnge.png
Username: Firesomepuppo What are you hunting?: Alolan Vulpix with randoms mixed in if I can't find any and run out of daycare adopts. May also change depending on the tournament if I decide to participate in it too. Available items/pairs: None off the top of my head, but all are free to look through my fields for a partner to form a pair Hunting Pokerus?: Sometimes, when I find the time to mass click. Mascots: None right now Anything else?: Good luck to all during the type race, may not be as active as I'd like but will try to do what I can.
Type Race score badge done by LycanKai
Avatar is a zoomed screenshot taken from Pokemon Sword and Shield's Pokemon camp feature
Kneph's Avatarhypermode-12.pngKneph
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png
Username: Kneph What are you hunting?: Cubchoo! Available items/pairs: none sorry Hunting Pokerus?: when I can yes! Anything else? good luck everyone!
Icon and forum signature art by my partner Shirarisun!

Pages: 1234··· 303132

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page