PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌎💥Tectonic RAGE! 🫨 🌎 Ground Type - May 2024!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Type Race Teams >

Pages: 123··· 303132

Kahuna's AvatarKahuna
  • Intro
  • Members
  • Mascots
  • Lending
  • Resources
Hello, world! My name is Kahuna, and I'm super excited to be the Tectonic Rage leader this month! The Type Race will run from Sunday, May 12th through Saturday, May 18th this month. During that time, join us in hatching loads of Ground-type Pokémon! Feel free to share tips and tricks in the thread, as well as let everyone know what you will be hatching during the week! There is an optional form below that you may use if you'd like. Check out the clicklist at the top of the template, which I will be updating to include everyone who posts in the thread! For me personally - Ground is one of my favorite types! 2 out of the 3 summons I collect happen to be ground type (Landorus and Zygarde), so I am extremely excited to be able to hunt those during this race! When I'm not legendary hunting I'll be hunting Rhyhorn, hoping to get a melan Stone Horn! This is my first time leading a Type Race team and first time making a template, so if anything seems off or you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know! With all that out of the way, check out the other tabs for some useful resources and information. Good luck to everyone, and let's get out there and Bulldoze the competition!

Introduction Form

I'm hunting: Mascots: I can loan: I can give out: I will be chasing Pokerus during the Type Race (Yes/No): My favorite Ground-type Pokémon is:

Credits

A place for your ground-type favs to cheer us on! Max of 3 mascots per person please!

Race-Hatched Melans

Melans hatched: 20 Many to come!
If you max out your shelter pass often, have any extra breeding pairs, are willing to give away freebies from your hunts, or have any other service you can provide, let me know and I'll add you to the list!
UserLendingFreebies
Kahuna
Shelter Pass ★
91%
96%
Devilyn
DreamerDon
KitsuneofDreams
Check fields!
Check fields!
honeydogz
Check fields!
Rhaoma
Any specials in Current Hunt field
IvanoktVan
Shelter Pass X
Øddity
Breeding pair
LadyMcAwsome
97%
97%
99%
BritishSass
astrobat
Free fields!
hematophagiaaa
Let me know if there are any useful resources I didn't think of!

Egg Chart

Updated egg chart credited to Panceon.
EXPEggs
Tillink
50% rock|Geodude
50% bug|Nincada
50% ghost|Sandygast
Sandshrew
Diglett
Cubone
Phanpy
Trapinch
Drilbur
Mudbray
Silicobra
Arasprit
Kenyip
Cinnamoru
50% steel|Alolan Diglett
50% rock|Rhyhorn
50% water|Wooper
50% flying|Gligar
50% ice|Swinub
50% fire|Numel
50% water|Barboach
50% psychic|Baltoy
50% dark|Sandile
50% electric|Stunfisk
50% steel|Galarian Stunfisk
Wooper(Paldean Forme)|50% Ground
50% flying|Vampire Gligar
50% ice|Arctic Numel
Toedscool|50% Grass
50% Electric|Tenrekki
50% Electric|Seistatic
50% rock|Onix
50% ghost|Golett
50% ghost|Galarian Yamask
50% Ghost|Slithugi
Hippopotas
none
none
50% rock|Larvitar
50% dragon|Gible
Groudon
50% flying|Landorus
50% dragon|Zygarde
Ting-Lu|50% Dark

V~Wave

With the introduction of the Stellar V~Wave, we no longer have to play the "do-we-have-a-matching-double-type?" game! Super exciting!! If you haven't heard about the Stellar V~Wave, check out the V~Wave page!

Score Badge

Code courtesy of LycanKai.
Score: 30707

Code

[css=background-image: url("/upload/LycanKai/TypeRace/Badges/Badge_Ground.png");width:100%;height:70px;background-repeat:no-repeat;display:table;][css=vertical-align:middle;display:table-cell;padding-left:75px;color:black;font-weight:bold;]Score: [inventory=typerace][/css][/css]

Egg Highlighting

Code originally by Bishop, now maintained by pheaux. Find instructions on how to highlight all ground eggs here. If you need some help putting the code into your skin, don't hesitate to ask!

Tera Shard Chart

With the new Stellar V~Wave, you have a 1 in 100 chance on every hatch to obtain a tera shard of the Pokémon's type! If you're looking to collect all types of tera shards, here's a handy chart on which Ground types you can hatch. Note that hatching delta Pokémon can give you tera shards of their delta type, so that may be an even better way to hatch a variety of tera shards!
If I forget to respond to a post or trade please PM me! I may have forgotten to subscribe. Avatar from Pokémon Showdown April Fools Day sprites, recolored by me.
PeppyPoppy's AvatarPeppyPoppy
Ello ello! i am poppy and happy to be on the ground team this month x) I will be hunting trapinch and if i reach my goal i might switch to ryhorn :O !! Anyways heres my little mascot for now~
x50/500
Score: 3712
Devilyn's AvatarDevilyn
Hey! Team tectonic this month, will probably be hunting randoms. I do have an alolan diglett, gligar and swinub pair to lend out if people are interested. Look forward to hatching ‘mons with you
♥️ Name: Edith Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
DreamerDon's AvatarDreamerDon
Hello, Glad I'm on Ground Team this time. Was thinking Cubone, but switching to Onix. I'm hunting: Onix Mascots: N/A I can loan: N/A I can give out: Sandscrew, Sandslash, Geodude, Cubone My favorite Ground-type Pokémon is: Don't do faves
Keylime's AvatarKeylime
I'm hunting: Kenyip, maybe also Tillink Mascots: none that I can think of, will update later if I can find one XD I can loan: n/a I can give out: n/a My favorite Ground-type Pokémon is: zygarde ! I'm also interested in making ftu melan baits for the team if anybody has any suggestions you can PM me ^^ I have a few examples here if if anyone is interested :D
Keylime • 19 • Pisces • He/She/They
Shiny UB hunts
might go for Melan Nihilego ^_^ Avatar credit: Myself! | Sig. Background Credit: Pixabay
vinnillite's Avatarvinnillite
Hello! I'm vinn :) I plan on hunting arctic numel this type race! Whenever I run out of adoptions/daycare passes I'll be hunting randoms from the lab. As of now I don't have anything I can loan out, but if I can make any pairs before the race starts I'll add them here! No mascot yet either but I'm working on it :)
  • Info
  • Mons
  • Type Race
Currently: Hunting Arctic Numel for TR
Avatar is a screenshot of Reki from Sk8 the Infinity!
Quiet and Lonely Noiverns from my last hunt!
Arctic Numel + Randoms
300H | 0S | 0A | 0M
4372 pts
ADULTWIZARD's AvatarADULTWIZARD
Hello ground team!! This month I'll be hunting vampire gligar and mayb cubone!! I dont have much to lend right now but I'll update this if that changes :D GLHF o7
Lv. 20 — 865 / 998
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
Lv. 10 — 229 / 331
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Docile nature
Lv. 54 — 2,234 / 11,138
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireFire
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature
pfp by me
SkydustKnight's AvatarSkydustKnight
Hello everyone I'm hunting: Gligar! Mascots:
Lv. 100 — +827,468
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GroundDragon
Happiness 27%
Adamant nature
Lv. 100 — +561,081
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GroundDragon
Happiness 27%
Brave nature
I can loan: None :( I can give out: Also none My favorite Ground-type Pokémon is: Either Flygon or Gliscor Good luck!
ApplePudding's AvatarApplePudding
Hi, I'll be hunting Sandile this type race! I tend to lurk on these threads so you won't see a lot of me >->
icon is my kitty :3
Russet's AvatarRusset
Hi team, I'll be joining you all this month! I'll be hunting Larvitar for this tr~
My profile picture was done by the lovely Cryst~

Pages: 123··· 303132

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page