PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

⚡Team Gigavolt Havoc - [Electric] ⚡ (May 2024 TR)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Type Race Teams >

Pages: 12345··· 505152

Cradily's AvatarCradily
master.pnge.png
OMG hiiii gamers, so I'm the Cradily and I'll be hunting chinchou
Meteion's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMeteion
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge+.png
Hey y'all. I'll be hunting Minun for this race!
Avatar is Official Art of Seruel from Granblue Fantasy
RichDragon's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRichDragon
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga+.png
Hi ya, I'm RichDragon and I'm on team electric this time around. I've decided to hunt a couple electric types this time, Tenrikki, Vilechu, Galvanic Wooper, after that who knows? I have several pairs to lend out to team members who need to borrow them for the race. Pairs to lend: See the Electric team field (my 1st field) Team Mascots: I also have an extra star pass to lend out for shelter hunting. Good luck everyone & remember to have fun!
Mass Charm Charging on Eltafez Days 25 GP/charm Type Race: v-electric.png electric.png 0
summon_cel.png×954/1000
banner made by Poly Bear
Supersayan's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSupersayan
hypermode.pngarceus.pnge+.png
Hi! I'm Supersayan Hope you all will have a good time! I'll try to hunt Dracozolt Pairs to lend: h.png
Fluxray 99%
k.png
Golem [Alolan Forme] 94%
k.png
Plusle 92%
u.png
Pikachu 95%
Mascot: Will there be a team ruffle? I can donate some specials
LizzieLuna's AvatarLizzieLuna
grandmaster.pnge+.png
Hi! Hunting low exp randoms so far for gems and IVs. You can put me as Pichu for simplicity. Congrats! I liked that you already had the fuller team list posted. My kid eats dinner, poops, and has a bath at reset so his bedtime is an hour or two after yours ha. It’s so frustrating!

QUOTE originally posted by NORsevvy

hi!! :D i also plan on doing a mini regieleki hunt on my birthday (the 17th)! :D
Birthday Club! Mines the 13th 😁💝
Type Race Score: 0
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide
rosso-cadere's Avatarhypermode-12.pngrosso-cadere
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
Ciao a tutti! And hello again Raziya! You were also my TR leader last time iirc(?). I'll be hunting Rotom! If someone could help me by releasing rotom eggs in the shelter i owe my soul to you /lh. I can only click so much. Here is my mascot. (His name translates to "Cyanide" in IDN!)
summon_tor.png258/300
summon_ete.png94/100
(CURRENTLY NOT) Buying:
Fujin's Lamp (15 ZC)
Wishing Star(18 ZC)
Deadlock21's Avatarhypermode-12.pngDeadlock21
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngb+.png
Hello friendshaped people, I am Jamie and i dont know what to go for rn. Usually ill hatch randoms until I find out what most eggs are available and chain those, then switch when i have enough specials for my endstage living dex xD
He/him 30 German Second/Third Field Shiny/Albino Free for newbies :) See my Shop https://pfq.link/~V2z1 for Summons and Dexing If you ever happen to send me a shiny/albino for my endstage living Dex, please make sure to give it a NAME and if you wish, a description, so I can love it as equally as you do :)
GeorgieKun13's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGeorgieKun13
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngss.png
Hello, I'm Georgie and I'll be hunting Hisuian Voltorb (planning on starting it in the next day or two).
Very forgetful, please label trades! Visit mine and Rich's Shop Collecting Boxes for my B-day on June 13th :)

Collecting

summon_deo.png
Helix Orbs
summon_gim.png
Gimmighoul Coins
box_shiny.png
All Boxes
gem_electric.pnggem_grass.pnggem_ice.pnggem_fighting.pnggem_poison.pnggem_flying.pnggem_rock.pnggem_ghost.pnggem_dragon.pnggem_dark.pnggem_steel.png
Gems- elc, grs, ice, fgt, psn, fly, rck, ght, drg, drk, stl
The Wizard's Avatarhypermode-12.pngThe Wizard
hypermode.pngultra.png
Greetings! I am The Wizard. I shall be hunting Arctozolt and maybe Toxel. I am looking forward to click my heart out with you all!
Nerdigans's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNerdigans
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd.png
Hi all, I'm Nerdigans and I will be hunting Yamper! I do have a few BPs that I'm happy to loan out for the type race, I just ask that they be returned before the end of the month ^ ^ I currently have available: Flying Pikachu (98%) Surfing Pikachu (97%) Quetzaptyl (92%) Shinx (98%) Toxicitry (2 pairs available - 96% & 97%) Shinxel (96%) Deathstar Voltorb (79% with ditto. I also have 3 additional ones that I can loan out but you will need to bring your own ditto) I may add some more pairs as I come across them they will be in my first field just PM me if you would like to borrow a pair. Here is my mascot! Good luck and have fun everyone!

Pages: 12345··· 505152

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page