PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Journey to become Kalos legendary trainers a 1x1 rp

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123456

Hope Star's AvatarHope Star
The pidgey was pecking the ground looking for something to eat for breakfast. Ami smiled at looked at Akizs and nodded once excited to see if Akiza could really catch the fist Pokémon she’ll tried to catch
IshizuIshtar's AvatarIshizuIshtar
Akiza had a quick thought about the move she would use. "Rose, use Ember" She called, trying not to be too loud. Rose unleashed a small flame fromher mouth, targeting the flying/normal type. Akiza also readied an empty pokeball from her bag to catch him.
Please allow my dragons to lie, i have had terrible luck lately with them.
the pidgey was surprised as it got hit weaken It turned towards Rose in an attempt to fly away launched a sand attack and went to fly away worried that it would get away Ami looked nervous and swallowed hard "Oh no Akiza its trying to run away!"
"Ok Rose, jump up high and force him down by using Scratch" Akiza called as Rose brushed off the sand and leapt into the air, trying to force the Pidgey to the ground with an attack.
when Rose scratched the pidgey fainted and fell to the ground . happy for friend "Alright Akiza way to go now catch it!'
Akiza threw her empty pokeball furiously, trying her best to aim at the normal/flying type. The Pidgey was covered in a red light and went inside, the ball beginning to shake.
Ami held her breath hoping that Akiza would catch the pidgey hoping that she would catch on her first try to Tom just titled his head watching the pokeball as it shook .
The shaking stopped Akiza waiting amoment in case the Pidgey came back out again. After a moment, nothing happening, Akiza walked over and picked up the pokeball. "Oh my god! We did it" She quealed as she and Rose jumped up and down in excitement for catching her first pokemon.
Ami smiled and clapped her hands together once” Way to go Akiza and one your first try to Ami walked and bend down one one knee in front of Rose” Well done Rose once i know everyone Preferred berry flavor I’ll cook something special for everyone “ Curious about Akiza new partner Tod walked over to Akiza looked up and barked twice at her.
Akiza obliged and sent out her new team member to meet everyone. The Pidgey waddled over to say hello to Rose and Tod. Akiza then took out a berry of each flavor to see what Rose and Pidgey prefered, Rose selecting Cheri and Pidgey selecting Oran. "Rose likes Spicy and Pidgey is fine with anything" Akiza said as Pidgey flew up to her left arm and Akiza patted him.

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page