PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Journey to become Kalos legendary trainers a 1x1 rp

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12345678

Hope Star's Avatarhypermode-12.pngHope Star
hypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png
Aki smiled “ Perfect .” Ami looked at Tod put down her bag and took a berry of every flavor out and placed them down in front of him “ Your turn Tod.” Tod smelled each berry then took and ate the Aspear berry Ami took the other berries and put them back into her berry pouch Ami looked at Aliza as she stood “ Akiza would you help me get the berries from now on so I can make them fresh Pokemon food and treats please?” Tod looked at Akiza with pleading eyes.
IshizuIshtar's Avatarhypermode-12.pngIshizuIshtar
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngc+.png
"Happy to" Akiza replied, patting Tod on the head. "Do you need any help cooking?" She then asked, not really knowing what she was doing when it came to cooking but happy to help in whatever way she could.
Please allow my dragons to lie, i have had terrible luck lately with them.
Ami nodded “ of course every great cook needs a sue chef but first I just need to get more berries with everything else I bought I only had enough to buy one of each kind of berry .”
Akiza looked in her bag of berries and found a spare Aspear. "Ok so we neeed to find a spare oran and cheri then, right?" Azkia asked Ami, not sure how many berries they needed.
Ami looked up making a thinking face as she thought about the recipe then looked back at Akiza “ I need at least two of every berry three if they want extra flavor of the berry , but come on first I want a new friend myself and after seeing your battle I am more excited “ Ami gathered her things and ran Tod looked at Akiza real quick then ran off after Ami.
Akiza returned her Pidgey and ran after Ami,curious as to which pokemon she would catch. Rose rushed behind Akiza and leapt onto her shoulder.
Ami excitedly ran all to Santalune Forest wanting to catch a Pikachu even though it was cliché Ami wanted a female to once at Santalune Forest she began to look around but since pikachu was so rare there it took a while but eventually she spotted a female pikachu walking around .
The Pikachu walked oer to an Oran berry on the ground and began to nibble it before noticing she was being watched. Sparks exited her red cheeks as she turned around and faced Ami. "Piiikaaa!" The Pikachu said, ready to defend itself.
Ami just smiled * this is my chance * Ami was will aware of the pikachu static ability and that she wanted to win her best bet was not to have Tod touch her “ Okay Tod let’s get our new friend Tail Whip.” Tod jumped in front of Ami and began wagging his tail .
"Go Ami!" Akiza called as she watched the battle begin. Pikachu just looked at Tods tail, a tad confused, before unleashing a Thundershock attack.

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page