PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🔥Team Inferno Overdrive (Fire)🔥 Raffle - April

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123456

BlueBlissey's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBlueBlissey
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd+.png
Entry Form: Username: BlueBlissey TR score: 0 Donations?: Where to? (Grand, base): I guess wherever you think it appropriate? Since it's a special legendary. would you like to be in the grand prize pool?: N Comments/other: I don't really want to enter for the prize drawing, I just wanted to submit a donation! If I get any other extras, I may donate them too.

Stan || Blue - 27 - He/Him

Check out My Shops + Journal!
1.pngsummon_ent.png x 26/500
The Villa! The Garden! The Storage Area!
Lv. 100 — +16,104,915
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness 0%
Adamant nature
Lv. 100 — +10,620,948
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugPoison
Happiness MAX
Impish nature
Click us to learn about our species!
Perinkling's AvatarPerinkling
ultra.png
Username: Perinkling TR score: 0 Donations?: below the form! (there's a lot!) Where to? (Grand, base): 12 (four special lines to grand prize), the rest base would you like to be in the grand prize pool?: Y Comments/other: submitting a shiny and albino line of both fennekin and scorbunny for the grand prize pool, then submitting a handful of singles of each to the base drawings! GRAND: BASE: (distributed as singles)
Aedier's AvatarAedier
grandmaster.pngb.png
Username: Aedier TR score: 0 Donations?: albino vulpix and albino larvesta Where to? (Grand, base): Base would you like to be in the grand prize pool?: Yes! Comments/other: Thank you for hosting a raffle!
  • Hello!
  • Starters
  • Collecting
  • Promo!
• Aedier • Bittersweet
Gentle, Careful, Calm / Hasty, Jolly, Timid
• she/it/he/they • Icon by me!
Two legend hunts under my belt! Taking it easy and helping some friends, but still passively hoarding summon_mes.png
Magatama
summon_ric.png
Ice Statue
I will sometimes buy ice/fairy/poison aesthetic deltas! If you offer, I may also buy aesthetic special deltas of those types! Feel free to PM ^^
Ren's Art Shoppe - It has comms, adoptables, charm baits, and more! And if you feel, check out My Kiosk!
RosyBird's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRosyBird
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
Username: RosyBird TR score: 0 Donations?: Where to? (Grand, base): Base would you like to be in the grand prize pool?: Yes Comments/other: Thanks for hosting!
Entry Form: Username: silentspecters TR score: 0 Donations?: n/a would you like to be in the grand prize pool?: Y
Maristar1214's AvatarMaristar1214
grandmaster.pngd.png
Username: Maristar1214 TR score: 0 Donations?: {leave none yet imma check and see what i can donate Where to? (Grand, base): N/A would you like to be in the grand prize pool?: Yes Comments/other: great type race everyone
Check my UFT, Type Race, Free,and PWYW if you would like to trade Pokémon Pm me if your looking for a certain summon or want me to box box hunt or want me to shelter hunt for you Also pm me if I have any megas you would like to dex also anyone can mass click me thank you I am collecting ice fangs for a future hunt and music boxes for a friend's hunt
Sagidamas's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSagidamas
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc.png
Username: Winterbraid TR score: 0 Donations?: Pokémon 1 Pokémon 2 Pokémon 3 Pokémon 4 Pokémon 5 Pokémon 6 Pokémon 7 Where to? (Grand, base): Up to you♥ would you like to be in the grand prize pool?: Y Comments/other: Thank you for organizing this! If not too much trouble, can you keep Pokémon 2 and 3 together as a single prize, then Pokémon 5 and 6 as a single prize, and then the rest as separate prizes? Feel free to do it in the way that's the most convenient for you though! Also, I'm not sure how the ticket system works, but could you count me as a single ticket despite my (ahem) score? I don't want to take away too many prizes from others, and I have way too many specials already!😅
winterbraid | they/them | usually most active around daily reset one button fields and other CSS (last updated: 11 May 2024) typerace: ghost | score: 0 | next: dark avatar by fubukit (Cubbychoo)
AceTheAce's AvatarAceTheAce
master.pnge.png
Entry Form: Username: AceTheAce TR score: 0 Donations?: Where to? (Grand, base): Grand, as one big shiny/albino family or as two separate families? would you like to be in the grand prize pool?: Yes :) Comments/other: Wasn't very active in the thread but had a very nice Growlithe hunt for a non-Hypermode user! Thanks for leading the team!
team poison march 2024 trophy by teaspoonsoup!
jupiterjpg's Avatarjupiterjpg
senior.png
Username: jupiterjpg TR score: 0 Donations?: none would you like to be in the grand prize pool?: Y Comments/other: thanks for organizing this and good luck everyone!!
still figuring out what i'm doing here, but i'm trying my best, darn it. grass.png Score: 0
credit
Background from Genshin Impact - Cyno: Silence Namecard avatar from this picrew! artist F2U code by Gumshoe
TakeANap's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTakeANap
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge.png
Username: TakeANap TR score: 0 Donations?: Where to? (Grand, base): Base would you like to be in the grand prize pool?: Yes please Comments/other: Thanks for everything! :D

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page