PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Investigating the benefit of server-side caching

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 567

EstherGamer's AvatarEstherGamer

QUOTE originally posted by Foxzebra

Not really sure if this is related to the server change updates and stuff, but every time I adopt an egg from the lab and then leave the page before the new eggs refresh, the new egg refresh timer doesn't appear until I visit the page again (i.e. I have to wait for the delay in adopting the egg for the new countdown to show on the page, or else it doesn't start giving me the lab reload countdown and I have to wait the max time when I revisit the lab page even though that duration had actually passed). I've been experiencing this issue on my PC, laptop, and phone so I wanted to bring it up. I don't think this used to happen before but correct me if I'm wrong ^^;
This has been a thing for quite some time, have had it happen many times personally because I'm just too fast. Reloading the page before leaving to skip the few seconds before the new eggs appear works well for me.
Avatar is an edited version of Sky Forme Shaymin's portrait from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, edited by me. (Sprite by me)
abingy's Avatarabingy
Would this change have affected something with scour energy? I don't know if would be related but I've had some weird things happening with scour energy the last couple of days. The first thing I noticed yesterday was a set that should've been back at 100% was only at 73%, which was less than the energy for the set that I sent after them. Then this morning I noticed that my scours I had sent out over night didn't gain the energy that it usually does from the night. And then just now another set that would've normally been ready at 100% was only at 80ish% and so I looked at the other sets and one of my sets only has 3% more energy than the set sent after it hours later. I hope that all makes sense
Trade Shop - Summons, S/A, Charm Rentals/Swaps, Egg Supplier Pass Rentals Credits
Avatar made by mewitti of deviantart. Free to use.
Goatlady's AvatarGoatlady

QUOTE originally posted by abingy

Would this change have affected something with scour energy? I don't know if would be related but I've had some weird things happening with scour energy the last couple of days. The first thing I noticed yesterday was a set that should've been back at 100% was only at 73%, which was less than the energy for the set that I sent after them. Then this morning I noticed that my scours I had sent out over night didn't gain the energy that it usually does from the night. And then just now another set that would've normally been ready at 100% was only at 80ish% and so I looked at the other sets and one of my sets only has 3% more energy than the set sent after it hours later. I hope that all makes sense
We've been mentioning this over here also so you aren't the only one having this issue ^_^
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • My Special Monz
  • Links
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, Charm Rental and selling our Special hatches, + items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Nothing has more points than sharpened Steel!
Score: 0
Banner created by LycanKai
StartermonFirst Melanmon
Lv. 100 — +1,345,887
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +1,783,860
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page