PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Silver's Art Shop 💙 OPEN

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 678910111213

SleepyCryptid's AvatarSleepyCryptid
master.pngb.png
Hiya again Silver! Sorry if ur not taking slots rn and I'm just jumping the gun, buut I was hoping to order some stuff for USD c: It'd beeee a shaded fullbody of Ezorreod, annnd two regular icons— one of Syrine and one of UV? Should be $19 if I'm correct? Thank you!!
» Cryptid || 19 || She/They « PMs open, please label them properly Pfp by Silver Raven!
credit
Background from Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse F2U code by Gumshoe
Silver Raven's AvatarSilver Raven
arceus.pnga.png
Hello guys!! I want to give you some updates: First - My laptop should be fine, at least they didn't black out for no reason. That's good for me, since i don't have to swap it immediately and I can continue working as before. However, if something "scary" is happened, I found enough funds to replace it in any time, thank you all for you help!! From this point starts the second update Second - now here's a free art section in my shop. You can get a free doodle!!! I want to thank you for the help, so, hope this will be fair C: But I want to leave some rules for this update: -Only one free art per person. I know that it will probably be sweeped away very fast, so, it would be good to let someone else to get a free art too, right? -Don't pm me about taking a slot beforehand. It will be unfair towards the people, who wait the shop reopened -I think this thing will be existing for month or two, but I'll remove it before ArtFight starts. So, you don't have to worry if you skip the first wave, you can always get a chance next time!! -For the fast turnaround, I'll ask you to leave NOT TOO detailed characters (no, I can draw them of course, but it will take a bit more time lol). So, If your character contain 3-5 different colour in their pallet, it would be super cool!!! But still, it's not necessarily Third - I'm now open to take any currency (not only USD since my goal was achieved) and of course... you can pay with legendary pokemon!!! So, here's an extended lists of what pokemon I need. As you can see I need multiple pokemon of the same species, it's because of their form differences haha

Shinies

-Mewtwo x4 -Lugia -Groudon -Kyogre -Dialga -Giratina x2 -Manaphy -Arceus -Meloetta x2 -Genesect x5 -Zygard x2 -Tapu Fini -Necrozma x4 -Marshadow x2 -Cosmog x2 -Zarude -Glastrier x2 -Spectrier -Calyrex x2 -Wo-Chien -Chien-Pao -Ting-Lu -Chi-Yu -Ogerpon x4 -Terapagos -Pecharunt

Albinos

-Mewtwo x4 -Entei -Ho-oh -Rayquaza -Deoxys x3 -Groudon -Kyogre -Azelf -Dialga -Giratina -Manaphy -Shaymin -Arceus -Meloetta x2 -Genesect x5 -Zygard x3 -Tapu Fini -Cosmog x2 -Necrozma x3 -Marshadow x2 -Zarude -Glastrier x2 -Spectrier -Calyrex x2 -Wo-Chien -Ting-Lu -Chi-Yu -Ogerpon x4 -Terapagos -Pecharunt
From now - 6 ordinary slots for commission and 7 for free art are open! Now I'm working on Ashe's art, next will be Xeno @SleepyCryptid Lol HI i was writing a big post all this time haha, yes sure!! So... 5 ordinary slots left
Yassa's Avatarhypermode-12.pngYassa
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
Hi Silver! (I am one of the people who were waiting for you to reopen haha) I would love to buy three-pixel chibis from you if I am allowed owo If not, I'd love Trix to be done ^^ First being this cutie: Trix in their Baby Form, second would be Lucky and the last one would be Muir All for 6$USD. If you have a minimum to the USD option please let me know <3
Interested in a different 6IV Hunt? Check out our shop for custom 6 IV hunts! Quilted Blanket
Xenomorph's Avatarhypermode-12.pngXenomorph
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png
So happy to hear the good news, Silver!!! I'm really glad you were able to raise the funds, and that your laptop is still cooperating!!! Also, you don't have to work on my commissions next!!! I promise I can wait!!!!!
"In space, no one can hear you scream." Jake/Xeno • they/it template by Outlast for Xenomorph • avatar by Goldenene + bg official
Tryxlinn's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTryxlinn
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngd.png
YAY YAY YAY!!! I am SOOOOOO glad you reached your goal! Is there anyway I may get a doodle of Saoirse? If you rather save a slot for someone else I understand! Since I am here so often 😅
daybloomcrow's Avatarhypermode-12.pngdaybloomcrow
booster.pnghypermode.pngmaster.png
Glad to hear those issues were sorted!! I am newer here but your art caught my eye pretty quick and I was hoping to eventually order someday. I don't have a real reference yet but I was wondering if I could order one of your Regular Icons with Blossom? Perhaps with a flower crown with as decoration if possible? It's okay if not, I will be paying in GP if accepted ^^
Score: 2269
Tsuku's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTsuku
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pnge+.png
Hiii c: Glad to hear ;w; i was a little worried <3 Wanted to ask if i can get a Fullbody Animated Pixel Art of my Sona Tsuku? :3 If she has too bright colors lmk ;w; And i would pay with Zc!

☾ Tsuku ★ She/Her ★ Adult ☽

Collecting Ice Fangs 25 /equi Sapphire Orbs 20 /equi
Credits
illud93's Avatarhypermode-12.pngillud93
booster.pnghypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd+.png
hi hi, i'm happy to see you were able to fix your laptop!! :D (i have been there before myself </3) if possible, may i please get a flat of lobo if possible? <33 payin with 3k gp and 200zc! and if it falls within the requirements, may i get a lil doodle for him too? :O if not, feel free to pick any guy from here instead <3 and as always, no rush!! i'd be more than happy to wait a while for both arts (and may be back for an icon too!) :D <3

currently buying: gem_electric_m.png
medium electric gem / 2zc each
& gem_electric_l.png
large electric gem / 20zc each
gems ( electric only ) summon_ete.png
wishing star / 20zc each
/ summon_ent.png
fire fang / 20zc each
/ summon_zyg.png
order's crest / 20zc each
summons ( please make offers in my shop! )
Silver Raven's AvatarSilver Raven
arceus.pnga.png
All accepted!! No more regular commission slots left, but 4 free doodle slots is available C:
Hi Silver! So happy to see you back! I’m happy to hear about your laptop, I hope you are able to get a cool brand new one :D I am so excited for ArtFight, it will be my first year ^_^ I will be sure to attack you on there in July!! You have so many cool characters Would you be willing to do a free doodle of this character? They are a Froslass + Glaceon fusion! No pressure if you cannot! Please take care of yourself and thank you for all you do <3

character

To come to acceptance with things and feelings is rare and to accept them completely is a miracle.
PWYW doodle shop! official HnK BG + icon by Cledanio for my use only

Pages: 123··· 678910111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page