PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🩷🍓Enjoyjellime Journal🍓🩷

Forum Index > PokĂ©Farm > Journals >

Pages: 123

EnjoyJellime's AvatarEnjoyJellime
Hello Jello! Welcome to my Journal! It's currently a WIP, but all you need to know is that I'm using it to keep track of progress and also mess around with code for other things since I'm on mobile and it's a bit tough to do without a backup in case I mess up and have to redo it from scratch. Sooo... Yeah Eventually i'll get around to prettying this up, but it's going to look like this for now. :)

Table of contents

About Me

My Babies

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
Header is official pkmn card art edited by me. Pkmnpanel code by Mirzam Code by MossDragon
jellie ♡ adult ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ she/they ♡ infp "strawberry scented sloth" (WIP) | (WIP)
  • ♡Intro
  • ♡Pokesona
  • ♡Pokemon
  • ♡Media
  • ♡Other
  • ♡Collection
  • ♡Oc's
  • ♡Games

♡About Me♡

I'm Enjoyjellime (she/they), but you can just call me Jellie! I'm an Adult, INFP 9w1, Demiaroace, in a relationship, and my signs are Taurus, Aries, Cancer (Sun, Moon, Rising) I have Erbs Palsy (any fellow erbies here?) and unfortunately Trichotillomania. What else.... What else..... (gosh I'm boring) I think I might have Alexithymia? I can't feel feelings properly. Don't know what's up with that. Anyways. I really like helping people and gifting randomly, if I see you collect something that I have, I will most likely give it to you, no payment necessary! Unfortunately I'm not the best at talking with people, I'm very "speak when spoken to" which is kinda hard when no one talks to you lol. (I have like, two friends. My partner, and maybe my mom. Sad, I know.) Same applies to talking about my interests. I'm not used to people genuinely wanting to know mine or even caring, so if you want to talk to me about any of my interests, please be patient, thank you! Forum PFP made by yours truly~

♡My Pokesona♡

(This is me if I was a pokemon lol)

♡Pokemon Likes♡

My favourite pokemon typing is Fairy, and I'm just a big fan of pink pokemon in general. For specifics, my favourites are Midday Form Lycanroc, Wooloo, Delphox, Slakoth, Alcremie, Mew, Diancie, etc. My favourite Pokemon game is X because I'm biased and it was my first pokemon game (I bought it with my own birthday money the following year of its release and had a blast with it. I even dressed up as my pokemon trainer for Halloween, had a plush Fennekin and everything. Good times. :)

♡Media Likes♡

Music

I like just about anything that sounds good to my ears. I listen to a lot of electronic, pop, Jpop, indie, experimental, Vocaloid, etc. like Jack Stauber, Deco*27, Perfume, 100 Gecs, etc. (it's all over the place lol)

Movies & Tv

I'm not actually much of a movie or tv person (at least not as much as my partner, movies are his general hyper fixation) but there's a couple that I like (mostly animated movies) Wolf Children, Tangled, HTTYD, Early Barbie movies, Lion King 2, Kemono Friends, Spy x Family, etc. I recently got into Dune (my partners current hyper fixation) it's been fun. :) Also I like Don't Hug Me I'm Scared, but I haven't finished the show yet! (I need to someday.)

Gaming

I'm very funny when it comes to games I like because half of them I've never or will never play. I'll know about and like the characters and/or story a lot, but if you're like, "oh do you play it?" I'll be like "no, lol." Anyway I play cozy games a lot. I also really like crossover games, and horror games, especially RPG horror games. I watch Manly on YouTube from time to time, he's gotten me into a few fandoms lol. Here's something fun, try to guess which ones I play/played, lol. I like: Stardew Valley, Minecraft, Sims, Animal Crossing, Roblox, Project Diva, Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Fire Emblem, Kimi ga Shine, Yakuza/Like a Dragon, Yuppie Psycho, Ib, Mad Father, Witches House, Resident Evil, Until Dawn, Persona, Fortnite, Genshin Impact, Castlevania, Overwatch, Smash bros, Project X Zone, etc.

♡Other Likes♡

Food

Like my music taste, my regular taste is pretty much the same, I'll eat just about anything that tastes good. I have a sweet tooth, and I don't like spicy foods all that much. My favorite is Japanese food! Takoyaki, Okonomiyaki, Katsu Curry, Ramen, Sushi, Tempura, you name it! I also really like lemon flavoured pastries!

Aesthetics

My two favorite colours are pink and green! I also really like strawberry and heart motifs in things like clothes & decor (Valentine's is my favourite holiday for exactly this reason.) I like the look of lovecore, coquette, Yumekawa, cottagecore, etc. For clothing, I really like comfy stuff. Like cardigans, turtlenecks, long skirts, jumpers, overall skirts, etc.

Scents

I like smelling things like candles and perfumes a lot, it calms me. My favorite scents being fruity, (strawberry, blueberry, lemon) sugary, (cotton candy, gummy bear, bubblegum) bakery, (birthday cake, vanilla, pie) and floral (rose, lilac, lavender)

Animals

I like pretty much anything small and cute! (or big and cute! I just like animals :3) Some of my favourites are sloths, opossums, axolotls, guinea pigs, Cavalier Spaniels, Devon Rexs, etc.

Characters

I really like character mascots a lot, like Sanrio, San-X, Pusheen, Sirotan, etc. My main favourite Sanrio characters are My Melody & Cinnamoroll. I like the Pusheen character Sloth (of course) and I like the character Moppy, who's a Sesame Street character exclusive to Universal Studios Japan! (He's very cute :3) Other than that, some of my blorbos are Megurine Luka (Vocaloid), Midas (Fortnite), Arataki Itto, Tartaglia, and Sucrose (Genshin Impact), Jay (Animal Crossing), Monika (DDLC), Ena (Ena), Link (Twilight Princess), etc.

♡What I Collect♡

I'm a bit of a collector, and I very commonly end up having multiple collections going at once. I'm a bit of a Magpie, lol. Currently I collect: Keychains, enamel pins, blindbox toys, art toys, gachapon, anime figures, Cherished Teddies figurines, specific resin animal statues, perfume, lipgloss, Funko Pops, manga, purses, Sanrio, stuffed animals, Draculaura dolls. I want to get back into collecting LPS, and I want my MLP G3 toys back.

♡My OC's♡

I have quite a few OC's. I can't draw at all, so most of my OC's are made in dress up style games like GaiaOnline, Everskies, Picrew, random games I play, etc. I'll give them lore and personalities....eventually, lol. Fae Aurelia

♡Games I Play♡

Some other games you can find me on I'll put here: Pet's name: Moonblink
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
Header img from jadeazora on Tumblr Pkmnpanel code by Mirzam Code by MossDragon
My Babies
♡list of my pokes and their roles♡
  • Fields
  • Garden
  • Fishing
  • Scours
  • The Sweetie Sisters
Jellie is the owner of Sweetheart Acres. They have a human form, but Jellie transforms... when she feel like it. Smells like strawberries for some reason. Pebbles provides companionship during long hours of mass-clicking and sorting the fields. Acts like an older brother to the pokemon residing in the fields. Jellie naps on his back sometimes when in Slakoth form, it's a funny sight. Lulu helps out in the shelter with searching for eggs and new friends! Very friendly, and likes to pester Pebbles from time to time. You can often find her providing comfort to baby pokemon in the shelter. Her wool is very soft and smells like buttercream.
Gala helps out around the garden. She uses Sweet Scent to attract pollinators like Cutiefly & Ribombee to the garden, and also has the ability to grow perfect berries, just don't ask her how she does it. Plip was promised a lifetime supply of berries for helping out in the garden. She helps keep the soil wet and chases away pests trying to eat her the berries. Best quality: her wiggles.
Rori is often found at the fishing pond enjoying the water. He keeps a watchful eye to make sure no one falls in, and also help out with unruly catches. Ocean Song doesn't care about fishing, being more focused on performing. He's normally seen beside the water practicing his singing, which in turn calms down your catches. It's also nice to listen to while fishing.

Team 1

Zippy & Avani are besties who use their specialties during scours. Zippy uses her speed and quick thinking, while Avani uses her strength and adaptability. Lydie & Humphrey are a bonded pair that love going on scours and exploring the world together. it's very rare to see them apart.

Team 2

Blazefang & Flameclaw are siblings that practice their fire magic together. There's nothing they can't do when they put their minds to it. Larry & Sophia are partners that get the job done. They're pretty efficient at what they do together.
credit | free to use
Dexing
Help me complete the dex!
  • Megas + Formes
  • Paradoxes
  • Exclusives
  • Totems
  • Egg dex

Kanto

Johto

Hoenn

<- Latias

Sinnoh

Arceus forms: Fire, Water, Electric, Grass, Ice, Fighting, Poison, Ground, Flying, Bug, Psychic, Rock, Ghost, Dragon, Steel, Dark, Fairy

Unova

Kalos

Alola

Silvally forms: Fire, Water, Electric, Grass, Ice, Fighting, Poison, Ground, Flying, Bug, Psychic, Rock, Ghost, Dragon, Steel, Dark, Fairy

Galar

Paldea

Pokefarm Q

content
content
content
content
credit | free to use
MossDragon journal template without tabs here to edit:
Text goes here More text woohoo much text
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
Header img from Sailor Moon Pkmnpanel code by Mirzam Code by MossDragon
This is for summons I need for legendaries + summons I have currently.
Kanto
Fire Feather
x0
Ice Feather
x0
Thunder Feather
x0
Origin Sash
x0
Cloned Sash
x0
Johto
Fire Fang
x0
Ice Fang
x0
Thunder Fang
x0
Tidal Bell
x0
Clear Bell
x0
GS Ball
x0
Hoenn
Sapphire Orb
x0
Ruby Orb
x0
Jade Orb
x0
Red Soul Dew
x0
Blue Soul Dew
x0
Mage Orb
x0
Helix Orb
x0
Rock Statue
x0
Steel Statue
x0
Ice Statue
x0
Tanzaku
x0
Sinnoh
Adamant Orb
x0
Lustrous Orb
x0
Griseous Orb
x0
Lunar Wing
x0
Nightmare Shroud
x0
Kagami
x0
Magatama
x0
Kusanagi
x0
Gold Statue
x0
Magma Stone
x0
Sea Crown
x0
Gracidea Seed
x0
Azure Flute
x1
Ugajin's Lamp
x0
Unova
Black Stone
x0
White Stone
x0
Gray Stone
x0
Ancient Drive
x0
Victory Medal
x0
Fujin's Lamp
x0
Raijin's Lamp
x0
Inari's Lamp
x0
Music Box
x0
Apprentice's Epee
x0
Cobalt Epee
x0
Viridian Epee
x0
Terracotta Epee
x0
Kalos
Life Antler
x0
Death Wing
x0
Order's Crest
x0
Diamond Tiara
x0
Hyperspace Ring
x0
Komainu Figurine
x0
Alola
Ku Idol
x0
Kane Idol
x0
Lono Idol
x0
Kanaloa Idol
x0
Eclipse Flute
x0
Spectral Leiomano
x0
Soul Heart
x0
Beast Ball
x0
Black Prism
x0
Plasma Koa
x0
Galar
Rusted Sword
x0
Rusted Shield
x0
Wishing Star
x0
Psychic Feather
x0
Rage Feather
x0
Combat Feather
x0
Electric Statue
x0
Dragon Statue
x0
White Belt
x0
Jungle Root
x0
Iceroot Carrot
x0
Shaderoot Carrot
x0
Radiant Petal
x0
Paldea
Gimmighoul Coin
x1
Tablet of Ruin
x0
Sword of Ruin
x0
Vessel of Ruin
x0
Beads of Ruin
x0
Mask of Strength
x0
Mask of Cleverness
x0
Mask of Beauty
x0
"Extra words to lengthen the post"
Psychic
Dragon
Water
Rock
Poison
Normal
Electric
Fire
Bug
Flying
Ghost
Steel
Ice
Fighting
Fairy
Grass
Ground
Dark
Code by: Neonyan
This is my current forum signature:
jellie ♡ adult ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ she/they ♡ infp "strawberry scented sloth" (WIP) | (WIP)

March 2024 Type Race: Flying (Supersonic Skystrike)

My score: 1,444

Type race team got second place!
2nd Place Team Flying March 2024! Made by Juku!

Hunts:

Swablu hunt done, good type race everyone! (357h/4s/2a/0m)

Highlights:

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
Header from iaobug on Tumblr Pkmnpanel code by Mirzam Code by MossDragon
title here
some words here
  • Tab
  • Tab
  • Tab
  • Tab
  • Tab
content
content
content
content
content
credit | free to use

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokĂ©Farm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page