PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ʚ♡ɞ the templatarium ʚ♡ɞ - code commissions!

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 12345

Xirin's AvatarXirin
I'd like to commission a template! Type of code: Forum (shop, art shop) Tabs or no tabs?: yes please! I know how to adjust the tab number, so you're free to add however many is most convenient to you! :> Payment: 600ZC Theme description: Space Dinosaur OC :D

Elements I'd like you to use!

little icon of my OC! Seamless image for the background!
Anything else?: I'd love if the pixel icon could be at the top left, with the horizontal tab buttons next to it on the right side! I'd also love if the tabs could have rounded corners! All art is made by me :>
Mio Xenoblade's AvatarMio Xenoblade
ohhh i LOVE the look of this :D perfect timing too, i'll be back on pc tomorrow! just send the prepayment and i'll get started asap!!
juno
mio is fine too!
| adult | any pronouns | pfq's otter hoarder
f2u codecode shoptrade shopjournal
art by me for my use only!
cometily's Avatarcometily
I'd like to commission a template! Type of code: About Me Tabs or no tabs?: 5 Tabs Payment: 2 PR Memory Sticks & 250k cr & 250 gp (please correct me if I did my math wrong) Theme description: Hello Kitty, pink & white ^^

If you could have the border of the whole thing & tab borders white and the tab colors #fabbe7, and the background this ^^
Anything else?: Have fun :D
Score: 3,249
Avatar made by me for my use only

QUOTE originally posted by Cometily

snip
oh my goodness a hello kitty themed comm!!!! i love this!! i'll add you to the queue :D you can send prepayment over now, or wait until i'm done with Xirin's comm, whichever works best for you ^^
bump
bump
gamerpainter's Avatargamerpainter
]I'd like to commission a template! Type of code: forum (mostly for journal use, but being a good general use one is a plus.) Tabs or no tabs?: yes Payment: 220 ZC and 1,900 GP Theme description: Datapad/space

I would like if it used some of the colors from my protogen persona (Avatar image) posibly used as a fake lock screen symbol?: enter password gif under it? Just a few images of what I mean by datapad. =w=;
Anything else?: My own basic try looks so bad. =w=;
ooh this looks like a challenge, but one i'm willing to try >:3 thank you for the comm! just send over half payment when you can and i'll get to work :D
cometily's Avatarcometily
I'd like to commission a template! Type of code: Forum Temp Tabs or no tabs?: 5 Payment: 500 ZC & 500 GP Theme description: Hello Kitty ^^

Anything else?: Thanks :D
awww yea another hello kitty template >:3 just send the prepayment when you're ready!

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page