PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ʚ♡ɞ the templatarium ʚ♡ɞ - code commissions!

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123456

Mio Xenoblade's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMio Xenoblade
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga+.png
bump
juno
mio is fine too!
| adult | any pronouns | pfq's otter hoarder
f2u codecode shoptrade shopjournal
art by me for my use only!
Glad.Silver's AvatarGlad.Silver
grandmaster.pngd+.png
I'd like to commission a template! Type of code: About Me Tabs or no tabs?: Tabs Payment: If I did the math correctly, 1Ubercharm, 100ZC, and 750kCr Theme description: Twenty One Pilots

Elements I'd like you to use!

Color - #FCE300 (Anywhere on the template is okay) A picture of the tøp logo (if possible) Maybe a picture of Josh and Tyler from Trench Era too (with the camo and yellow tape) as the background (if possible) If there are no FTU pictures like that, it's completely fine! :)
Anything else?: I'm not really great at detailing stuff, I'm sorry 😅 If you have any questions please PM me and I can try to explain better :)
  • Stuff
  • Credits
  • Tab 3
Tab 3 contents

QUOTE originally posted by Glad.Silver

snip
ahh sounds perfect! just out of interest are there a specific amount of tabs you're looking for? i usually default to 4 for about mes, but i can do more or less, and obviously you can add more or less! i can get started as soon as you send the currency half of the payment :D
Glad.Silver's AvatarGlad.Silver
grandmaster.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Mio Xenoblade

QUOTE originally posted by Glad.Silver

snip
ahh sounds perfect! just out of interest are there a specific amount of tabs you're looking for? i usually default to 4 for about mes, but i can do more or less, and obviously you can add more or less! i can get started as soon as you send the currency half of the payment :D
4 is perfect, I usually don't use any more than that! Sending you the currency now :)
bump
Xyrnp's AvatarXyrnp
arceus.pngb+.png
I'd like to commission a template! Type of code: fr trade shop please Tabs or no tabs?:10 please Payment: 270zc and 3 60x dcp ^^ Theme description: I'd like it to be the color scheme of poipole please (purple/light blue/dark hot pink??)

You can go crazy with it x) but please make it match the poipole colors or it can be the poipole colors lol
Anything else?: Have a nice day ^^
Avatar Icon (My OC) made by: Syre Chibi Runner made by: Matamoja DO NOT STEAL IT PLEASE!!!!! ^~^
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
summon_zac.png 0 /1,000

QUOTE originally posted by Xyrnp

I'd like to commission a template! Type of code: fr trade shop please Tabs or no tabs?:10 please Payment: 270zc and 3 60x dcp ^^ Theme description: I'd like it to be the color scheme of poipole please (purple/light blue/dark hot pink??)

You can go crazy with it x) but please make it match the poipole colors or it can be the poipole colors lol
Anything else?: Have a nice day ^^
i can absolutely do this for you! i'll get started once you send a dcpx60 and 190zc for prepayment c:
NoxianGayce's AvatarNoxianGayce
grandmaster.pngd+.png
I'd like to commission a template! Type of code: About Me Forum Signature Tabs or no tabs?: About Me: 6 Tabs Forum: No Tabs Siggy: 3 Tabs Payment: GP (total should be about 7,500 if I did the math correctly) Theme description: Trafalagar Law, Heart Pirates (One Piece), he's my favorite character

Black and Golds/Yellow for colors Tabs be a mix of the Heart Pirates Jolly Roger and the Ope Ope Devil Fruit (it's a heart too)
Anything else?: If you could add Mirzam's Pkmn panel code in there, it'd be great. Otherwise, just do your best and take your time About Me and Forum can use similar style as I asked in PMs Oh and Meow ^w^
  • ❤️
  • ⭐️
  • ❤️
TR v-grass.png0
ahh thank you for the commission!! i'll pm you so we can discuss it more c:
Tabitha Mori's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTabitha Mori
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga+.png
After saving 6mil credits, I want to spoil myself a bit, and I can't code...soooooooooo HI! xD I'd like to commission a template! Type of code: Signature Tabs or no tabs?: No tabs Payment: 1.5mil Theme description: Shiny Umbreon-ish? xD As long as it's the colouring of shiny Umbreon, I'm happy :D

none, or a couple of shiny Umbreon sprites if you can find one suitable for the space (i looked, but I couldn't find one I liked, tbh lol)
Anything else?: Ultimately, use free reign and creativity! :)
Hi, PokeNerd! Summons, shinies, albinos, and gems UFT in my shop!

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page