PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

✩ Canis Major ✩ — Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345

Canis's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCanis
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd.png

✩ JOURNAL CONTENTS ✩

Hello, welcome to my journal. This is a space for me to keep track of my site progress, dump my writing & art, and hold my thoughts. I may edit this journal as I go.

I. General About. II. Pokémon About. III. Dex Progress. IV. Specials Hatched. V. Goals. VI. Art Collection. VII. Writing Collection. VIII. IX.

Jonah 23 She/her I collect ice.png deltas. I like naïve natured Pokémon. Icon: Dungeon Meshi. Journal.
credit

✩ GENERAL ABOUT. ✩

Name: Jonah. Nature: Hasty / Quiet. I'm 23 and I use she/her pronouns. I'm autistic and Pokémon has been one of my special interests since 2008. I love reading, writing, going on nice nature walks, drawing, taking pictures of sunrises, and playing video games. I'm very interested in astronomy and space. I have lots of posters from NASA; as well as backpacks, jackets, and other fun things. I'm a Gemini Sun, Taurus Moon, and Gemini Rising. I love astrology - feel free to talk to me about it, though I have been moving away from Hellenic and focusing on Sidereal instead. I have a strong connection to foxes. I actually have a collection of fox stuffed animals, I have about five so far (four red foxes and one arctic fox). Contact: I'm a little shy, but I'm open to making new friends (18+ preferably, as I'm 23).
Work in progress.

✩ DEX PROGRESS. ✩

663/701 Eggdex
1,528/1,649 Pokedex

✩ SPECIALS HATCHED. ✩

Shinies

Albinos

Melans

Reserved.
Reserved.
Reserved.
Reserved.
Reserved.

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page