PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

LF art of OC's

Forum Index > Other > Other Art >

Pages: 123··· 78910

Lord Celery's AvatarLord Celery
It looks great! I'll send the payment your way :] Do you have anywhere you'd like me to credit you for the art or is your PFQ account just fine?
Azurealis's AvatarAzurealis
Just my PFQ account sounds great! Thanks for ordering <3

Azu ✦ She/Her ✦ Minor

"Oh look! See that, there in the distance? It's the consequences of your actions!" ‧₊˚Hey there! I'm Azu. Nice to meet you!₊˚‧
Art Shop Comiccredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @me! Pagedoll @me!
Bump!
SolSoul's AvatarSolSoul
Hiya! I'd like to do a chibi art piece of Azrael for you! I can do a bust/headshot for 120 ZC/Equiv A Halfbody for 150 ZC And a full-body for 200 ZC Cel shading is +25 ZC. These are all coloured by default. I can also add a simple background for free! Some alternative payment options are: Dark Gems (20 ZC per large, 2 ZC per medium) Shiny/Albino Pokemon (1 ZC per DP) DP Vouchers (1 ZC per DP) Any Summons (20 ZC) Relics (30 GP per Copper, 60 GP per Silver, 150 GP per Gold. I'll also take other relics if you have them, just ask ^^) Here's also a currency converter with the ratios (1 ZC:5 GP:5,000 CR) in place for your convenience.

Examples (Big Images)

Articulate hands are my default but you can request the mitten hands ^^
Lv. 100 — +41,892,864
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DragonFighting
Happiness MAX
Naughty nature

@SolSoul Would 5 silver relics (300GP) + 450GP be good for a halfbody of them? I'm good with whatever hand style you want to do
SolSoul's AvatarSolSoul

QUOTE originally posted by Lord Celery

@SolSoul Would 5 silver relics (300GP) + 450GP be good for a halfbody of them? I'm good with whatever hand style you want to do
Yep! I'll get started soon.
Alright, thank you! :]
Foxzebra's AvatarFoxzebra
Heya, I'm interested in drawing Metzli (true form). I'd do a fullbody flat color and you can find some examples here with the three most recent arts more representative than the older ones c: I'd be open to drawing him for like 600zc/equiv if pure currency and 700zc/equiv if mixed with items or only items. Any currency is fine (typical 5k: 5GP: 1zc ratio) and I'm willing to take any large gems at 20zc, boxboxes at 100zc, DCP x100 at 100zc, z crystals at 100zc, amber/jasper tokens at 20zc each, and relics at around MP. The price difference is just because I prefer currency atm. I like to DM you as I sketch, do lineart, and color, so everything is really transparent. Everything should be done within a few days unless I get busy. I do love dragons so you'll likely get a nice product! Thank you for the consideration! I understand if my art is too expensive or if you're not interested and wish you a good day regardless! :D
Adorable pfp by Petaya, my good friend!
Made By TLCander10
Edited by BayleafBeeen
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +10,289,615
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness MAX
Modest nature
Flawless Psychic Gem

Flawless Psychic Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A beautiful Psychic Gem that shines radiantly.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 63 — 12,929 / 15,122
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness 0%
Docile nature

QUOTE originally posted by Foxzebra

Heya, I'm interested in drawing Metzli (true form). I'd do a fullbody flat color and you can find some examples here with the three most recent arts more representative than the older ones c: I'd be open to drawing him for like 600zc/equiv if pure currency and 700zc/equiv if mixed with items or only items. Any currency is fine (typical 5k: 5GP: 1zc ratio) and I'm willing to take any large gems at 20zc, boxboxes at 100zc, DCP x100 at 100zc, z crystals at 100zc, amber/jasper tokens at 20zc each, and relics at around MP. The price difference is just because I prefer currency atm. I like to DM you as I sketch, do lineart, and color, so everything is really transparent. Everything should be done within a few days unless I get busy. I do love dragons so you'll likely get a nice product! Thank you for the consideration! I understand if my art is too expensive or if you're not interested and wish you a good day regardless! :D
Apologies I read this yesterday but forgot to respond ;_; Would 3 grass z-crystals, 3 fighting z-crystals, and 100ZC work? I understand if the amount of Z-crystals I'm offering is not what you had in mind lol
Foxzebra's AvatarFoxzebra
Yeah I’m cool with that! ^^ Will DM you for more details (currently in bed so I will do it when I’m on PC)

Pages: 123··· 78910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page