PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in LF art of OC's

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > LF art of OC's >

Lord Celery's AvatarLord Celery

QUOTE originally posted by Foxzebra

Heya, I'm interested in drawing Metzli (true form). I'd do a fullbody flat color and you can find some examples here with the three most recent arts more representative than the older ones c: I'd be open to drawing him for like 600zc/equiv if pure currency and 700zc/equiv if mixed with items or only items. Any currency is fine (typical 5k: 5GP: 1zc ratio) and I'm willing to take any large gems at 20zc, boxboxes at 100zc, DCP x100 at 100zc, z crystals at 100zc, amber/jasper tokens at 20zc each, and relics at around MP. The price difference is just because I prefer currency atm. I like to DM you as I sketch, do lineart, and color, so everything is really transparent. Everything should be done within a few days unless I get busy. I do love dragons so you'll likely get a nice product! Thank you for the consideration! I understand if my art is too expensive or if you're not interested and wish you a good day regardless! :D
Apologies I read this yesterday but forgot to respond ;_; Would 3 grass z-crystals, 3 fighting z-crystals, and 100ZC work? I understand if the amount of Z-crystals I'm offering is not what you had in mind lol
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page