PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The As One Experiment (setup)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

Pages: 123··· 121314

It's about 1/10 of the HP, depending on how much damage they've already taken. If they try to switch with less than 1/10 of their HP, it takes half. If it's at max health, it takes 1/8 of the HP. Sure, I'll write it when I have time.
Please visit my shop Please feed the following:
Lv. 47 — 1,862 / 6,769
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Serious nature
SpøøkyÅsh's AvatarSpøøkyÅsh
if this is still open,, I'd like to join! Name: Spooky Pronouns: They/It (Used to be she/her, but mentally their sense of identity was warped after fusion) Pokemon: Mimikyu Appearance: A short person, with a face covered entirely by a scarf and a hat. They are almost impossible to catch without their coverings. It's eyes are a bright red, and glow slightly. They tend to wear big, baggy clothes, and gloves to hide their hands. Abilities: Rumours: People who have seen it's face swear up and down they could see their life flash before their eyes, a few even claim a look into it's eyes can kill a person. However, they aren't sure of these powers - it can't bring itself to look into mirrors anymore. Shadow Manipulation: They can control small tendrils of darkness that tend to emerge from under their hoodie to grab and eat things. Personality: Spooky: They are timid, but do most of the speaking between the two. They tend to give things like money, food, or gifts to the people they like. They used to draw a lot, but they can only bring themselves to frantically scribble these days. Mimi (Mimikyu): Harsh and bitter, Mimi tends to do most of the fighting for it's shared body. Unlike Spooky, Mimi isn't afraid of using it's face for harm - in fact, it's quite eager to scare people. Other: Tell me if they're too OP, I wasn't sure '.^.
Profile pic from 2022 PokeFarm Q Advent Calendar event. Please click thru my fields ^^ /nf 【◕.◕】 They/It
Glacierwing's AvatarGlacierwing
No, it's perfectly fine! Some of the others are more OP than this. Accepted!

Glacier | She/They | Minor

Art Shop Free art The As One Experiment RPcredits

credits

Code @ RAINB0W Forum Icon @ LilypadLife Signature Pagedoll Image and Divider @ me
Type Race Score: 0
RoadkilBanana's AvatarRoadkilBanana
Name:Rio Davis Pronouns:He/Him Pokemon:Melan Meowstic [Male] named Kiri Appearance:Rio is usually seen wearing a white hoodie and purple beanie, he has medium-long hair that is a dark blonde. Abilities:Due to Kiri being blind, Rio inherited this trait as well when fused, so his eyes are, like Kiris, white and foggy. But the upside is telekinesis, heightened senses, and the ability to feel others presence. Personality:Pretty laid back, but also serious at times. Other:if there is anything i should know or change, let me know
pfp credit: Chloee on Pintrest. RP sprite credit goes to the PMD Sprite Repository. Go check out my RP, it is called Delta no Mori (Delta Forest)
Glacierwing's AvatarGlacierwing
accepted!

Pages: 123··· 121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page