PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The As One Experiment (setup)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

Pages: 123··· 1011121314

AvaTheAxolotl's AvatarAvaTheAxolotl
They’re a Tyrantrum
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
wait shoot i thought they were the same pokemon what
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
AvaTheAxolotl's AvatarAvaTheAxolotl
Big difference actually Tyranitar is like Godzilla Tyrantrum is basically a T Rex
Yeah I realized Lol Godzilla They technically both look like a t-rex if you think about it but yeah got confused with the two me edit
Its ok! Julian has had a tyranitar on his team (before the events) so its easy to get mixed up, especially because the names are similar. This is Tyranitar: This is tyrantrum:
Avatar drawn by me. Summon image and description by me, while code by aud.rey, for my use only!

Universal Beacon

Summon Item (: 0)
A small orb that acts as a beacon. Inside various galaxies are visible. Using it will alert SpacialDimension, wherever they may be.
Yeah I realized lol im like: aren't tyrantrum and tyrantar the same exact thing I prob just butchered spelling then realized they were 2 different pokemon :(
(caving in and making another character) Name: Ashlynn and Candlehearth Pronouns: She/her for Ashlynn and He/him for Candlehearth (you can use either when referring to the both of them) Pokemon: Chandelure Appearance: A rather small girl with glowing purple eyes and dressing in flowey black robes that seem to sparkle in the light and blend in with darkness. The sleeves are purple and may sometimes have flames. She wears a T shirt and jeans underneath. Where the ribbons on the robes would be, they instead are chandelure appendages that can be moved, having a purple flame at the tip of each one. In the back there are similar appendages that almost resemble coattails in a way. These can be moved the same as the ribbon ones. She wears black shoes. Abilities: [Passive] Candlelight: The purple flames in the sleeves and on the appendages glow with a purple light. they can be dimmed as well as completely snuffed, all under Ashlynn's control [Passive] Levitation: Levitates a bit off the ground. Does not negate ground moves. It just looks cool. [Passive] Flame body and Flash fire: Touching any of her flames may result in a burn. She can also absorb flames, negating fire-type moves [Active] Pyrokinesis: Can control flames as well as spontaneously set things on fire. Only things that are capable of burning can burn, though. Personality: Ashlynn: Very cowardly and hardly speaks at all unless she knows the person. Candlehearth takes advantage of this and is the main controller of her body, not bothering to ask her for advice unless on the rare occasion she speaks up in their thoughts Candlehearth: The main controller. He is the very definiteion of antisocial, and would prefer to be left alone. Speaks rather formally at times and thinks of himself and his abilities highly. He does not trust others easily, and as a result hardly makes any friends. Other: Candlehearth lived alone in a mansion for several years. He did not know Ashlynn before they were fused.
Glacierwing's AvatarGlacierwing
Ah, maybe one day I'll make a fusion character of my own... Accept!

Glacier | She/They | Minor

Art Shop Free art The As One Experiment RPcredits

credits

Code @ RAINB0W Forum Icon @ LilypadLife Signature Pagedoll Image and Divider @ me
Type Race Score: 0
eternalelixer's Avatareternalelixer
hi guys :3 unfortunately i am going to be resigning from as one because the roleplay is a bit too fast-paced (for me) and i don't have the time anymore ^_^ hopefully the roleplay is as awesome as you guys are and you continue to have fun
(hover)
i'm a sapphic mess! i'm.. cassgender? ig? idk ^^ currently hunting for a Melan Vulpix
hey! i'm eternalelixer. i get nervous around new people ^_^ pfp
credit
Background from Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales F2U code by Gumshoe!
Glacierwing's AvatarGlacierwing
Of course :) have a nice one, and i'll mark you off the main post.

Pages: 123··· 1011121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page